I'm so fucking tired of this shit

Alright my friends, i'm desperate and I know that if I don't change i'm gonna die soon, and not only that, of course that people look at me in sheer disgust whenever i'm close

I'm 20 years, i'm 1.65 m and I weight fucking 120 kilograms, not kidding, i'm gonna fucking blow my brains out this week and maybe it is true my friends, I deserve it

How the fuck can I change that? I'm so fucking tired and I don't know what shouid I do, I don't know which diet should I follow or which exercises should I start with, i'm a fucking parasite, the bad kind of parasite, and I'm trying to buy a gun because i'm poor and stupid as fuck to continue living

Do I have some hope? Can I change? Where should I start?

Help me bros please

Attached: 38489355_151130845782392_4118586569839869952_n.jpg (960x960, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCRfnfjpDOU
youtube.com/watch?v=46Z4mO8oC2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try eating less food you fat retard

40 day water fast.
you'll lose 60lbs.
go.

What If I fuck up my metabolism? Or how can I keep up my weight after fast?

What the above poster said
Live as if you’re already dead, starting now

>Using metric system
>buying a gun

Nice try.

Read the fucking sticky, idiot

fucking kek

Stop eating. Just drink snake juice.
Start walking until you can start running. Record everything. Weight, measurements, running times, everything ... the small progress will keep you motivated to continue. You can do this, many people have.

Aren’t you tired of how you feel? Why not use that as a motivator to not feel that way.
Cut your caloric in take, do routines that are geared for fat loss. Find what your goal weight should be with the fat loss. Work on strength and form, learn how to stretch.
It is a lifestyle change, start now. You are like that simply because of bad habits, change them.
If you need help spend the money and get some, there is no shame in that. A trainer, nutritionist but make sure you research and find a good one. If you do get a trainer you need one who will hold you accountable and responsible not one who will go through the motions. Not that commercial gym shit, I dunno where you’re located so I can’t say for sure
Stop eating junk, eat real organic food, learn to meal prep (this will help with your eating habits)
As I said it’s likely you’re at this stage due to bad habits, adjust and fix them for the betterment of your life. Invest in your health future.
You can make great progress in 6 months easy if you remain disciplined and keep progress going. Track your macros and read the sticky ofc
You will need to want this, nobody else. It will be the catalyst to your lifestyle change.
Good luck

>I'm 20 years, i'm 1.65 m and I weight fucking 120 kilograms, not kidding
Im not even going to read the rest, start the snake diet right now
Watch this fatass (only the part for pigs)
youtube.com/watch?v=FCRfnfjpDOU
Drink 2 liters of water mixed with 2 tsps of common salt and fast for 72 hours right now you lardass

>Or how can I keep up my weight after fast?
youtube.com/watch?v=46Z4mO8oC2k
Just search the videos in the channel man, he already answered most of the fatties questions

Don't fast you animal. Just make structured healthy changes to your diet.

>What If I fuck up my metabolism?

What the fuck are you talking about? Just eat at a caloric deficit and start moving more.

Your metabolism will be fine.

Don't do fasting, and don't fall for any of the other meme diets.

You've got a long, painful road ahead of you, and you're going to fail several times along the road. This is your opportunity to prove to yourself what type of person you are. Are you a quitter? Are you willing to throw in the towel at any sign of discomfort or stress? Or are you going to push through, no matter how many times you fail?

Drink shitloads of water, slowly but surely become more and more active, and quit drinking/eating needless sugar, or whatever the fuck the bulk of your empty calories is. You don't have to eat incredibly healthy from the start, but start eating less. What matters more than anything is consistency over time and learning how to eat normal so the weight loss sticks. Not how much weight you can lose quickly.

I've done this before. It sucks. You will fail. Not once, not twice, but many times. What matters is how you handle that failure and learn from it.

Just eat less (not ridiculously less but less), eat healthier and move more.
Don't bother replying with doubts because they are excuses. Just do it or roll over and die already

have u read sticky you lazy fuck we know your body doesn't work don't tell us your brain doesn't either

caloric deficit, walking and lifting weights. Patient

I think almost everyone has been through something like that at some point OP... Let me tell you something: There is still hope for you (for all of us) but we have to work hard/smart to make it.
Read what user said, this may seem hard but it's the only way. Find help and also find something that makes you happy.

I'm still here, fighting. And this has been my year so far:

>22 years, 1,77m 99,6Kg.
>My gf broke up with me. (4 Year relationship)
>Moved to my boss's father's house (93 years old)
>Living in a city where i have no friends.
>My parents told me to go home so I could take time to think about what I wanted to do. (They were worried that i could kill myself and seeing my parents like that was really bad)
>The first night at this old man house was one of the worst nights of all my life but something inside me (Survival instinct or wathever you want to call it) made me get up the next morning and pay a gym membership.

Since then things have changed, I have made new friends (and even meet a girl) and I feel better.

What I mean is that if I could, YOU can too. Suicide? You're better than that.

Posting a progress pic because i feel proud about what I'm doing with my body and with my life.

>From 99,6Kg to 72 in 8 months.

Sorry for this blog and thank you Google Translator.

Forgot pic

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190818_001729097.jpg (1920x1920, 3.18M)

what about dying of fucking heart disease if you choose to do nothing

>What If I fuck up my metabolism? Or how can I keep up my weight after fast?
EVERY FUCKING TIME
EVERY TIME!

Your metabolism is already royally fucked by your shitty eating habits and your insulin resistance.

For starters eat healthy at a calorie deficit and when you reach a plateau and cannot lose any more weight even with lower calories, then you will look into fasting to rewire your metabolism.