What are the most insane dieting strategies you've used/heard of...

What are the most insane dieting strategies you've used/heard of? It can be for anything from bulking to weight loss to protein intake or even the madness that is fat people and their crazy food combinations, whatever. Tell me your mad food science.

Attached: KyBNwBuzwcfyxaui_2JL3pCJEKsHj5VLf1K--8jhOuE.jpg (1542x2633, 618K)

Workout with my bros and after in the throes of our pump we suck each other off for a much needed protein hit

I said insane dieting strategies not perfectly rational ones.

>Fall in love
>Dont express it
>Become depressed
>Lose appetite

Sounds stupid asfk but it gave me a nice boost in my fitness journey as I have lost over 15kgs now and feeling better and better everyday, still have some occasional lows but the highs and compliments on the daily outweigh them.

Attached: 1524275167380.jpg (640x626, 57K)

GOMAD

Attached: z7jIUpB.png (2052x950, 635K)

fucking kek'd

This is gonna sound absolutely CRAZY but I swear it works

Instead of starving myself, I learned how to eat like a normal person and started biking and lost 70 pounds in under a year. And I've kept it off for 3 years.

CRAZY, I know. Believe it or not, you DONT have to use a crazy fad diet to burn fat off.

you seem to forget where you are

Happy new year

Breatharianism (inedia)

>decided to do a hard cut with my girlfriend
>cut down diet from 3000+ calories to 1500 calories
>sometimes would only eat 1000 calories maybe
>started taking cardarine
>drinking a ton of coffee
>doing an insane amount of cardio
>skin breaks out
>hormones all crash, have zero energy
>dick stops working
>kegel muscles got so weak I pissed my bed while I was sleeping

Took me 3 weeks of PCT just to get back to normal. Girlfriend was so upset that I couldn't get hard from her that she experimented with being bulimic.

I think a gradual cut is what I'll do from now on, kek

PCT ?

Post cycle therapy, I used a gram of Toremifene along with some L-Carnitine. Usually you don't need PCT for anything other than a steroid cycle but I always have some on hand in case I fuck up my hormones doing something stupid.

Post chop tranny

Depression

nice

I once tried keto
complete meme diet, designed to reduce seizure severity, dont do this

There's one I use its a pretty crazy diet it's called not eating

Snake diet, low-carb and keto diets too

Turns out my body just absolutely sucks at using its fat for fuel, adipose tissue included, so my energy drops like a rock without carbs, and fasting burns muscle like rappers burn Twitter thots.

Dry fast. No food no water for 4 days. The 4th day I thought I was not going to make it. On the 5th day I broke the fast. It was intense because I was forcing myself to take walks in the forest despite being fatigued. Usually you just lie down and hibernate.

Before that I tried a period of raw vegetables and fruit diet while eliminating everything. This along with 8 hours of walking (I have no job so I can afford to do this), pretty much makes you thin. No other exercise needed.

Nowadays I just eat whatever, the only rule is that you chew the food to the point when it melts in your mouth. You won't have any digestion problems if you do it like this. I hear in the Hindu scriptures it is said that you should chew the food 108 times before swallowing so I kind of tried to see if it works. It works, but you have to pay attention not to swallow it before you chew it properly, because it tends to get slipy.

Crushes are interesting motivation. I had a crush on this girl in high school, and one day I had this energized feeling and started exercising on my own. Could hold a plank for the duration of the Blue Bird song (Naruto opening - I was a weaboo at that time and I used songs to time my exercises).

Keto and DNP, went from 260 to 190 in a month

Raw meat is a pretty crazy one.