Had 525g protein today

>had 525g protein today
Im fucking growing bros

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gay btw if that matters

>525g protein
Lemme know if you get ammonia sweats

The fuck is this

RIP op's kidneys

I drink 5l water neegaah

ok but how much protein can i really consume with no worries for my kidneys? i eat 150 grams a day but could totally do 300 grams if its healthy

Post picture of your foamy urine to prove

It happens when your body is breaking down protein for energy. Won't happen if you eat enough carbs but I don't know how you had room for those

enjoy your constipation

What the hell did you eat

Did you eat a whole cow, OP? You're a fucking beast.

based

He’s dead now

Oh he based

You may want to google something called "dialysis". It's gonna be a very important part of your life from now on.

>had 525g protein today

Attached: omae.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Op here. Ate a kilo of beef and a kilo of seafood including prawns, shrimps, salmon, tuna, oysters.

I hope you die.

hmm maybe im retarded but that doesn't sound like 525 grams of brotein

Kek for years my dumbass friend was drinking some home made protein shit and was pissing grits, we thought it was the drugs be was on holy shit hahaha

Hiv or kidney failure? Which one will be the first one to kill user?

Attached: 1565844684525.jpg (816x618, 256K)

>1g/lb

half of that will convert to glucose

Unless you are >300lbs , litterally zero point doing that, most of it will just pass through or be converted to glucose.

Enjoy the protein shits.

>5l water
RIP internal organs.

> muscle protein synthesis is maximized in young adults with an intake of ~20–25 g of a high-quality protein; anything above this amount is believed to be oxidized for energy or transaminated to form urea and other organic acids.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5828430/

All that protein has been turned into expensive piss. Well done.

>4.4lbs of meats

Rectal trauma

excess protein gets converted to carbs
you're gonna grow alright

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I CAN'T STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT THE THOUGHT OF OP SUFFERING FOR HOURS ON END UNTIL HE GOES TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM
AND THE LOOK ON THE DOCTOR'S FACE WHEN OP TELLS HIM HE HATE OVER 500 FUCKING GRAMS OF PROTEIN
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Why do you hate your kidneys OP?

It's just macro nutrients, he's gonna take some fat shits thats all. Basically any amount of protein is not dangerous for a healthy individual to consume.