Guys really live in apartments like this and dont see any issue

guys really live in apartments like this and dont see any issue

Attached: yy3tBQ3.jpg (2566x1124, 232K)

Based

looks comfy desu

Ideal for bachelor living and savings gains. Roasties can cope.

why is it too hard to just pay $40/month for a real gym

you can shitpost and cook between sets
literally life's endgame

Looks dope

Not him but you can usually get a used rack, barbell and set of weights for the price of 1 year of gym subscription. It makes financial sense if all you do is lift and go home.

I like using the sauna though so its difficult for me to find a cheap gym with both a sauna and enough power racks to never wait on people. Still using my university's gym.

Pay $1440 over the course of 3 years, or $1000 for equipment that will last you 10 years and saves on time commuting and waiting for dumb assholes to finish doing their sets incorrectly.

Dream house unironically, perhaps a little better floor/mat for squats

I don't like being around people.

Dunno why this is a problem for so many people. I go to a gold's gym and 95% of people just do stupid fucking cardio machines, cable flys, or curl.

There's 3 squat racks + an oly platform and they're almost always free. MAYBE someone will be using the smith, lol.

Good for you

Unironically incredible.

This looks perfect.

fuck
this is the dream

Attached: 1556555212829.jpg (300x300, 22K)

That living space area is too claustrophobic for me. He needs a bigger place with area for that.

1000$ (if you get some used, garbage quality equipment perhaps) + a fortune for enough room

Good for you, 90%+ of Canada's gyms lack a decent selection of barbell equipment and youtube has made dyels hogging the racks to half squat 1 pl8 a pandemic.

Looks extremely comfy. I'm getting my own studio condo in a year and I can't wait to turn into a comfypad. Will really have to work carefully with the space though in order to fit my gym equipment

Lol wat. Brand new power racks go for $300-500 on Amazon. Brand new Ohio Bar goes for $300. Weights can be found on Craigslist, they never go bad.

just buy a power cage, the cheapest ones I see on the internet are around $300
>the yearly cost of a gold's membership is around $420 (assuming you want the premium membership that includes all of its commodities)
>cheapest power cage is $300
But you do you man.

Attached: 1553822442169.jpg (1024x1020, 78K)

this

I just go to the little local gym by work. Cages, freeweights and benches always available.

Little places ain't so bad.

Attached: 20190817_203420.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

>paying $600 for a squat rack and bar
>living room nows smells like ass
>no longer have a reason to go outside
>have no gym competition to compete against

everyone wants to be a hermit until they realize it's soul crushingly depressing and lonely

what are the names of your cats

Wish a had a flat like this

Stay away Shane Dawson

There’s no need to cover your shoes if you live in an apartment that is the size of my bedroom

I did it for 2 years and it was miserable, but less miserable than other people.

>living room reeking of shit because of a piece of exercise equipment, let alone even cleaning the squat rack
imagine not airing out your living space/having good ventilation

Attached: 1543123254089.jpg (312x312, 46K)

ok brad

Attached: is this b8.png (600x466, 69K)

Tbh the only problem there is lack of a real kitchen and a retarded set up where you have to go across the bed to get to the closet.

looks awesome man

People enjoy alone time and then immediately jump ship to complete isolation without thinking. Removing social contact is a quick way to nose dive the next 5 years of your life.

>OP posts picture of tiny studio apartment with terrible airflow
>"haha just have a big house with enough room for a huge gym"

you're right let me just strap on my money helmet, and squeeze down into my money cannon, and blast off into money land where money grows on money trees

This entirely.

OP fuck you I had to zoom in to make sure this wasn't my place.

Why was the other thread deleted?

Looks good. The sports jerseys kinda up the douchebag level a little much for me, but this guy probably lives in East Coast where that sports cult douchery is required.

Good job dude. You've got experience of going to the gym and not having every bench or rack occupied. Not everyone has a gym like that.

>"haha just have a big house with enough room for a huge gym"
>you're right let me just strap on my money helmet, and squeeze down into my money cannon, and blast off into money land where money grows on money trees

you almost got me nigga

Attached: cheating the system.png (625x626, 66K)

Not everyone is an autist who's only way of going outside is going to the gym and only form of human contact being conversations about working out with other autists at the gym

To be fair, if you live alone, then about 40 square meter flat is enough to fit a rack and still have enough living space. Now, if you have a woman, that's another thing.

>you're right let me just strap on my money helmet, and squeeze down into my money cannon, and blast off into money land where money grows on money trees
If you get a job it isn't that hard to get a loan.

I enjoy going outside, it's you fucks I'm trying to help

There are so many better uses for living space than putting a squat rack in as the focal point of your living room. $50/month is worth having a designated gym area that I don't have to worry about cleaning or maintaining.

I would love a very large home gym, but I'm not a powerlifter so 1 squat rack and a bench doesn't cut it for me

I need to pay off my student loans first before I consider buying a house

this looks extremely comfy

Where’s the cardio equipment?

I do too nerd. I just don't go to the gym especially knowing nerds and virgins like you are touching the same equipment as me

>Cardio equipment
Literally just get shoes and run outside. Treadmills shouldn't even exist. I live in an area with really good weather and people go to the fucking gym to run on a treadmill

THis unironically looks really comfy actually

I'd much rather have a home gym. Much more convenient and no dealing with retards curling in the squat rack

That's how my apartment was before I got a house. I prefer working out at home. If I had to get dressed and drive/walk to the gym to work out I would never do it. I work from home and can lift between phone calls, use the elliptical when I want, or jump on my rowing machine while watching TV. Plus 40 bucks a month is nearly 5k over a decade. I can also work out naked, which the gyms frowns upon.

>tfw power rack is too big for home so you just use a shitty 1" barbell and dip bars and use creativity to work your all muscles hard enough

Attached: 0806876564.jpg (300x242, 4K)

loser

>everyone wants to be a hermit until they realize it's soul crushingly depressing and lonely

This. There's a massive difference between a solitary person and being completely isolated. When I went from being a hermit living at home to being a hermit living in my own apartment it was like night and day, I absolutely hated it.

How much does a studio like that cost and where is it?

Imagine when you're 60 and you're forced to live alone because you don't like roasties haha

Attached: 2019_08_17_23_17_30_Jack_Nicholson_I_am_single_and_lonely_and_likely_to_die_alone_Telegraph.png (791x625, 712K)

huh i thought jack nicholson had a family

get a job faggot

People who shit on home gym are just coping bc they think others are like them and only get human interaction by talking to gym bros

OP pic is perfect but it'd be better if he had a power cage 2 b safe

Unless I have the money for a full house in a rural environment near a forest and mountain, I like this single-room bachelor pad.

Family changes things, but on my own? What else do i need?

Where is Quebec and why winters there are assfucking cold

the amount of time I spend waiting for the most popular machines / benches / dumbbells is ungodly. If I just had a home gym I’d be in and out on an hour tops instead of 1.5-2

There's really nothing like working out buck naked.

>40 monthly
What kind of tiny backwater, barebones gym do you go to

Ahh wahhh. I'm so tired of you bitch made normie fucks. just had a conversation with one of my boys earlier about people like you. You dumb mother fuckers that have to have everything given to you wrapped and bow tied in a nice little box. Ahh, is it too cold for you?? I have to wun on the tweadmill cuz it's cold and I live in Cuckistan. Fucking. Grow. A. Pair. You want to get tough, be tough. Fucking suck it up you pansy mf, stop bending over to everyone in your miserable Canadian fucking life, and Buck tf up.

only issue is insisting on a couch inside of getting a futon and allowing easy access to the closet.

weights are a little tacky. hes probably a trump supporter

mfw i pay $10 for my gym

Is no one else bothered by how much effort it'll take to move the bench out of the way when you want to do squats, and the lack of row/deadlift space?

That is all you ever need. Replace the tv with a bookshelf for /fitlit/. Remove the couch because you sleep on the floor for primal gains. Use the fireplace as a source of light. So keep the lights turned off. Ambience is the key. Let the sun shine during the day. You don't hide but let everyone see your workout. And get more mirrors to see yourself from every angle

>not living with another roastie hating Jow Forumsizen

Attached: 1551213540123.jpg (309x398, 35K)

too cluttered but i prefer little to nothing and im also poor anyway and homeless

Attached: 1565462505329.gif (474x498, 674K)

>The Boys
based

>what about scoops?
>we've had one yes, but what about a second scoop?

Attached: mp15.jpg (600x257, 28K)

I'll never understand home-gyms, going to the gym is the only way i get out of the house beyond work, and I've even met a girl or two on my walk to the gym.
having a home gym seems like a big space taker and egotistical if you have guests.
>im not saying gyms are perfect especially with hours and cramped space and you cant lift nude

Attached: 1563055352975.jpg (759x595, 97K)

Imagine the smell haha

Some people hate this made up feeling called 'discomfort' lmao makes me fucking sick

Nice cats fren

Attached: 20190818_062909.jpg (2813x2526, 2.11M)

>savings gains
Yeah I fucked up spending too much on a big apartment. Its mainly just empty space. Like the void in my soul

I got to a Weightlifting and Powerlifting gym with 5 platforms and 6 squat racks and 3 benches, and the Squat Racks are almost always full in peak hours.

based and redpilled

Attached: 15363162030488.png (576x543, 572K)

You're based buddy, keep getting them gains. Fuck the rest

Because a lot of gyms happen to suck. At mine the dumbbells aren't in sets because half are missing, so you have to do any dumbbell exercises one arm at a time. Theres also ridiculous waiting times if you want to use the bench or rowing machines. And to top it all off it's full of cocky 15 year old dyels who are always rude as fuck and think they're huge when they cant even curl 20lbs

And the nearest good gym takes way too long to reach so a lot of time would be wasted on travelling

Noice

Attached: 1527269175452.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Haha found the poorfag. Have you thought about getting a job?

Looks great when can I move in

I already shit post between sets at my gym.

>$1000 for equipment

Exercise variance involves using more equipment than just a barbell.

Roasts are incapable of seeing the benefits of long-term investment. It's literally impossible for them.
They don't understand potential.

That's also why they seethe so hard when the guy they dumped becomes rich/ripped/succesful.

You need sex

They do, but most don't care to see it because they can have a chad buffet till they hit 25. Some will make a gamble if their current bf will succeed or not, that's why you only hear the stories about the women who "stayed faithful with a good man" they made a good bet, it's what non-Staceies do. The ones who make bad bets either wind up wine aunts, cat ladies, or divorced while stealing the man's everything.

lift weights

This is true

function > form

Yes they can have a nigh unlimited supply of chad cock, by the age of 30 probably even more than fits in your gas tank, but they are undesirable husks afterwards.

No sane man is going to marry someone who fucked around, even if it happened "just once". I agree that it's all game though, but to downplay it as gambling retracts merit from self-respecting women.

Looks comfy. Considered home gym but I get roughly $200 from work that I can spend on a gym membership, so I end up only paying $100 per year.

Loser

Seethe harder, please.

I don't need to seethe to know you or whoever posted that is a loser

>guys really live in apartments like this and dont see any issue

Yeah i could never understand why any self respecting man would still own a television, it a gainz and mindz goblin