Protein Powder General (PPG)

Anyone know a good vegetarian protein powder that doesn't have stevia or other gross sweeteners in it? Pic related is what I have been using. Obviously it tastes like shit which I don't really mind, but I would like to find something that has a more complete vitamins/nutrients spectrum. Honestly some sort of crystalline sugar sweetener would be better than that stevia bullshit they put into everything now, but no sweetener is preferable. Only gay babies need their protein drink to taste "good"/sweet.

Attached: NowPeaProtein.jpg (371x550, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?k=juvo raw green&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
cleanlabelproject.org/protein-powder/
cleanlabelproject.org/protein-powder-raw-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one you posted is basically it. Good spectrum of amino acids.
Otherwise your best bet is eating meat.

the only vegetarian protein powder i've tried tasted like absolute garbage

i'll be sticking to my artificial sweeteners.. strawberry banana ON

This one is a blend of brown rice and pea protein so it has a fuller protein profile. You can get flavoured variants, but I've only tried the raw (which is fucking dreadful taste)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-18 11-00-14.png (775x786, 341K)

I make a gainer shake with bananas, PB litre of milk, oats etc and just use any random one that's cheap and the store says tastes nice. Don't look into it 2 much

>the only vegetarian protein powder i've tried tasted like absolute garbage
Like I said I don't care if it tastes like garbage as long as it doesn't have stevia in it. What was it called? This is what I used to use but then they switched from crystalline fructose to stevia. I hate stevia so much I don't get why everybody uses it now.

Attached: NaturesWayAlive.jpg (362x550, 45K)

> just use any random one that's cheap and the store says tastes nice

They all have stevia now and I hate stevia. I used to use Hemp Pro 70 which I liked a lot because hemp seed is a great natural protein, but it messed with my intestine where I would feel a constant pain which sucks because I like hemp a lot.

Attached: HempPro70.jpg (438x879, 56K)

>vegetarian protein powder
NGMI

get some myprotein
they have tons of unflavoured vegan options with almost no additives besides protein and an emulsifier

Attached: myprotein-myvegan-series.jpg (1260x840, 114K)

>imagine paying 2x for everything cuz u just had to be vegan

Thanks guys these look pretty good, but what I'm really looking for is one with other natural shit added so it has more vitamins and shit instead of just protein.

daily reminder

Attached: Protein-Powder_Infographic-0111.jpg (1083x2054, 982K)

>vegetarian protein
Why would you use protein with such shitty aminoacid profile?

>try to live a good clean life of dedication and hard work
>get lead poisoning
th-thanks

Even their protein powder is cucking them

non vegan beginning lifter, I bought the combat powder by musclepharm from costco, it tastes way too good to be good, right?

add molasses, 20% of your RDA for calcium, and iron, and 30% for magnesium all in one serving.
Plus some other goodies like potassium.

Myprotein makes a "superfood" blend, but I haven't tried it.
Whey makes me feel gross and my nose a bit runny.

From Chinese sourced garbage mostly, yeah.

You guys remember that webm that was posted on this board of a nigger getting jacked off by a white bitch and then cumming inside a babies mouth? so fucked up.:.

its better and cheaper to supplement those separately instead of trying to get an all in one.

but if thats what you want look up "vegan meal replacement" instead of protein powders

for example Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement - Pic related

Attached: 658010115933-facts.png (1396x988, 417K)

Literally begging for the cheese.

The exact one isn't even on amazon anymore but basically check these out

amazon.com/s?k=juvo raw green&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

uhhh lol no as in like source?, lol i didn't even watch it, it was removed thats just what the replies were saying lol, i wouldn't want to watch that lol

NOPE
cleanlabelproject.org/protein-powder/
Do not even think for a second because your shit was not made in china that it is any better. The program is the lack of FDA regulation, american companies dont give a single shit about what they put in something if it sells and they have no obligation to insure purity
Supplements are not regulated, there is ZERO oversight

You couldn't just post the test results?

Vega Sport has stevia in it but I can’t taste it at all, especially not compared to 90% of powders out there that have an overwhelming stevia taste. 30g of protein per scoop.

Pro tip, get a blender or even just a NutriBullet. Almost all vegan powders taste disgusting and have shitty consistency. They’re significantly better if you use a blender though. I like to put a banana in with my chocolate Vega powder. Olly protein powder is the only vegan one I’ve found that mixes well without a blender, but it has more of a detectable stevia taste.

I also use the one in OP sometimes. I’ll occasionally mix it into a smoothie with fruits or veggies to make it taste a little better + naturally sweetened + a little more nutritious.

Good luck user. No whey life is hard. I try it once every few months just to confirm I can’t drink it. Fucks up my stomach every time

cleanlabelproject.org/protein-powder-raw-data/

For anyone wondering and too lazy
ON (but only some varieties, some received abysmal scores)
Now
BulkSupplement.com
Body Fortress (again only some varieties)
all received 5 stars, so did quite a few others, but these are the most popularly mentioned/available brands IMO.
Thanks for the link, user

I am in the process of formulating an email to the company to provide direct linkage between the chemical analysis and the product.
Currently we just have to accept their 'star ratings' without knowing exactly what was in each product, hopefully they will respond to my email and rectify this, I want to know exactly what was in each product

>Vega Sport has stevia in it but I can’t taste it
You are fooling yourself that stuff tastes like shit I can totally taste the stevia I have that stuff so much plus they add black pepper? Wtf is that doing in protein powder!? Fuck Vega

>Organic Stevia
>Organic Erythritol

Why do they have to ruin a good product with those bullshit "sweeteners" such a waste and so not necessary.

interesting didn't know that about molasses