Zero sugar

>Zero sugar
>No calories
Is this like drinking water but for chads?

Attached: A9CCC03D-DE3B-47AA-B50B-E7DC83E131B3.jpg (598x336, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28938797/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

water for chads is straight water
just drink water and quit finding excuses to drink sugary shit

Attached: 1556926637114.png (1534x1312, 1M)

Causes cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28938797/

But it says zero sugar

They're terrible for you but I don't care because it won't make me a fat pig

t. Nasty femanon who drinks like 3 diet cokes and smokes 10 cigs a day

are you my mom

this
you niggers really wanna lose weight? start smoking and guzzling diet soda + coffee

Anyone who still drinks diet sodas or uses artificial sweeteners really needs to look into what exactly they are taking in

but it has zero calories and actually tastes good unlike water

there is nothing more refreshing or satisfying than ice cold water on a hot summer day.

but coke tastes better

Yeah but you're putting shit in your body. Don't think that you can lose weight but still be healthy no matter what you're eating. Your weight isn't the only thing that determines how healthy you are

i mean we are all going to die eventually whats the deal, i just wanna look good while im here

Attached: qP5sGvh.jpg (1600x1347, 360K)

I always ship Virgin with Chad. Both of them are tired of women and would rather be there for each other. Man with man is the purest form of love.

it still spikes your insulin, trumper

cut it out of your diet

so what exactly are we taking in einstein, what peer-reviewed journal do you have

i fucking hate artificial sweeteners
so not only is it worse for you than water but it tastes worse

>no sugar
>no calories
>no preservatives
>no gmo
>etc
Just what DOES it have??

the refreshing taste okids love

A sugar that can't be metabolized by your system

>spikes your insulin, fucking with your metabolism and hunger cycle
>full of acids that fuck with your bones and teeth
>probably causes cancer
>not hydrating

all because you're too much of a pussy and you need your water to taste like candy?

Who care about all that lmao just drink it you fucking queer

For those who think they can just drink diet soda and expect to lose weight, that's wrong.

Calories in/calories out is a fact. However, diet soda affects your insulin levels even though it's technically 0 calories.

High insulin spikes = body works to retain fat. Your body isn't just a constant calorie burner, high insulin spikes will cause you to gain weight. This is because diet sodas SLOW your metabolism down. You aren't gaining 200 calories but your body will be the equivalent of burning 200 calories less. It's like going for a walk and then getting fatter.

Attached: angry midget.webm (712x400, 2.93M)

how can it just make you burn 200 calories less? does it make you sleepy or have less energy or something?

Agree
Normal soda may have calories and sugar but it's better than artificial sweeteners like aspartame.
Plus stevia tastes like crap
Go full or just Don't

>200 calories less
Horseshit, that almost 10% slowdown in BMR. People who are starving lose 12% MAX

how is it not hydrating

Cope

contains sodium bro
ocean water isnt hydrating despite being 97% water

fatty cope
everyone must be so disgustingly obese and addicted to sugar that they find artificially sweetened drink with a terrible off flavor delicious
i'm not the weird one!

t. fatty

In a vacuum without insulin affecting anything, someone who eats 2000 calories of cake would weigh the same as someone who has a balanced diet.

What would actually happen is the balanced diet person would weigh the same, and the cake eating person would gain fat weight. The human body burns muscle at a MUCH slower rate than fat, it's much easier to just retain fat.

200 calories is an exaggeration, but fucked up insulin levels that are beyond non-medical repair is why obesity exists.