Whats wrong with my back

Whats wrong with my back

Attached: EC23E30A-BDCF-436F-90DE-52DFAAACFDF1.jpg (1825x1117, 554K)

can I taste your dick

Yo homie you trying to get those cheeks busted? Where’s your drivers license?! You got it hooped?

You twink your butt when you squat and have given yourself irreversible hyperlordosis. Given that curve, you should be about 1-2 inches taller than your current height. Those height gains will be locked away forever unless you induce severe muscle atrophy so your lower spine can be straigtened, unfortunately.

It's not bent over with my tongue plunged into your sweet boipucci haha

very tight hip flexors causing tight spinal erectors.
you can see how full and relaxed most your muscles are, whereas your lower spinal erectors are like steel rods.
try rounding your back, relaxing your hips, and playing with your posture to see the muscle relax.

Nice ass

????

Hard to tell from that pic, post a profile shot further analysis

There’s a crack in it

can't tell from this angle, place the camera on the counter and take another photo while using both hands to spread your cheeks

I'm just going to wait until a gemposter shows up haha.

Jeff Cavalier made a video on this. You're supposed to stick the whole back of your body to a wall and raise your arms up while never letting them leave the wall.

Do NOT summon him. He's giving based Houseki a bad fucking name.

is it just one guy? i thought it became a meme on one of the gayboards like /cb/

scolioisis.

It's just inevitable he will show up. I see him everywhere in these type of threads.
As far as I know, it's two guys. One of them actually changes the files names and the other keeps the screenshot name.

My cum isn't sprayed all over it that's whats wrong with it haha

imagine cumming inside that ass and no saying "no homo bruh", that would be totally gay, haha

nice scoliosis

Attached: 1471164700163394948.png (570x370, 380K)

You forgot to put pants on

not if you say no homo haha because dicks didnt touch haha

Attached: nervous toad.jpg (234x215, 8K)

this and also flat thoracic spine
maybe also anterior pelvic tilt

nice ass