I don't NEED coffee, I just like it, and I can quit anytime. It helps me focus better and it gives me more energy!

>I don't NEED coffee, I just like it, and I can quit anytime. It helps me focus better and it gives me more energy!

Attached: 23367pre.jpg (540x300, 40K)

>because that's what coffee drinkers look like

you're right OP coffee is horrible for you. i'm gonna do vicodin instead

you're right OP coffee is horrible for you. i'm gonna play video games and browse Jow Forums instead

coffee and tea are both healthy at practically any amount, it's like pure anti-oxidants

you're right OP coffee is horrible for you. i'm gonna fuck my uncle instead

Samefag

Post body, junkies

Attached: negative-effects-of-drinking-coffee.jpg (175x236, 11K)

breakage yo

Attached: I don't NEED coffee, I just like it, and I can qu - Fitness - 4chan.png (347x187, 30K)

rent free

coffee is a drug
avoid it while you can
it's imposible to quit

Here

Attached: March.png (1312x2560, 1.48M)

you might be able to kill yourself and make it look like an accident so your momma doesnt wonder what she did wrong

I'm a daily coffee drinker, but I regularly stop drinking coffee for days, sometimes weeks at a time. I think I got a headache once from not drinking coffee, but I'm not sure, it could have been my imagination.

You win

Have sex

>s-samefag
>n-no, I don't have an argument proving that browsing Jow Forums while sober is better than drinking coffee to get work done, why do you ask?

Kek

Fuck

I'm gonna need a little more detail than that

It's not your imagination

No

>Needing drugs to accomplish something
Kek

>Kek
If you accomplished something, the means are largely irrelevant.

Literally about to watch the following episode right befire the gym
>not Mad Dawg, not D-Soul. . . You got outlifted by a guy named Spooge?

you are right they do not look like that but they do look miserable 90% of the time they are off their juice
specially women

Is that patty, the daytime hooker from my name is earl?

>drugs are bad, mkay?
get a load of this fag

lift weights

I don't know how people get addicted to coffee (which is a real thing). I can drink a cup when I'm extra sleepy or I'm going out with friends or on a date, but those are very rare occasions. Usually once every two weeks.

I sometimes drink black coffee to supress desire for sugary stuff while on work. Helps on a cut. Pic related is me.

Attached: IMG_20190810_201310.jpg (3968x2976, 1.73M)

I stopped drinking coffee recently. I didn't like, give it up or anything. I just realized one day that it had been weeks since I had any.

I am actually the opposite. I hate the taste of coffee, but i can't quit because i need the buzz... although i'm not addicted to any other substance, so i don't mind having this addiction.

Lookin good cracker

look mom I posted it again

>mfw 1-2 cuppa coffcoffs every day or so
>mfw I never drink more and never become addicted to it
>mfw I don't even get headaches if I don't drink the coffcoff

Now.. Ahem.

Attached: cuppa no empty no talky.png (300x250, 9K)

>mfw I don't even get headaches if I don't drink the coffcoff

Don’t worry, you will.

But I have tried having days, or couple of days without coffee, for the sole purpose of not addicting myself, and I feel fine on those days.

Attached: cuppa schlorp.jpg (272x250, 15K)

Are people really so pathetic they're addicted to coffe? Or is it just a teafag meme?

Attached: 1564713041008.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Coffee - not even once

dirtwater beanjuice drinkers btfo

Attached: 1560114747121.jpg (432x422, 55K)

drugs are bad for you because they ruin your health and are expensive
coffee doesn't ruin your health, may in fact improve it and is dirt cheap

Attached: 1561524544055.jpg (246x205, 6K)

>he fell for the coffee jew

Attached: freg9.png (299x250, 38K)

Looking good breh, height and bodyweight?

I did, and now there's zero difference except for a tasty zero-cal treat every morning and an ability to never fall asleep during morning lectures

Attached: 1527018181523.png (162x154, 22K)

why is Jow Forums always trying to make people stop doing things?

Kek, it's a good ep

Based. Coffee addict look like shit

That's different from "needing" to drink a pint every morning to "wake up"

Ok junkies

Kek

This is not a meme, user. Just look at all the cope in this thread

Attached: gsiumm6907fe1qg9vaf9.png (604x608, 687K)

I NEED coffee. Caffeine helps with nutrient partitioning, as a natty lifter, that's GOLD JERRY GOLD, always have some coffee with your carbs.

>Infantilizing your speech

Jesus Christ, I bet you unironically say "choccy milk" too.

Fucking faggot.

Post body

I say cuppa coffcoff in english and kaffelaffe in my native speech, I give no fucks.

Attached: skeletal boner.jpg (512x512, 43K)

but the /cbt/ is in an other castle!

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

were it not for your glorious trips...!

Attached: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (219x237, 84K)

>>I don't NEED coffee, I just like it, and I can quit anytime. It does literally nothing, unless I drink two pints of espressos, then I have trouble sleeping for like two hours.

Fixed that for you. Being low responder+fast metaboliser is fucking suffering. No legal ergogenic works for me, the best that I've got were cafeine jitters, when I drank 18 double espresso shots in an hour. Still was sleepy though.

Thanks brahs.
178 cm king of dwarves and 77 kg, 230 kg deadlift, 170 kg squat, 115 kg bench, 75 kg the Press™ and 55 kg weighted chin up
Yeah, on bulk I rarely drink it, often in social situations as to not order ice cream or pancakes. But I have to overcome this over time as well.