Would you?

Would you?

Attached: 4C76A592-506D-4E74-BE9B-BC3F39A3558D.jpg (1200x800, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZo2mbbCmKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if it were heavily processed, maybe. I ain't eating crickets whole under any circumstances

Who the fuck compares grams between whole food and liquids?

Fuck yeah.
I am not even Asian, but still.

Yeah, 1 week and you'd be used to it, drinking cow titty milk would be weird too if you hadn't been doing it since long before you began to retain memories.

I always hated the argument from people who eat bugs saying "It's a good source of protein", like so is a fucking chicken breast and you don't look like an attention-seeking retard eating chicken.

i read they have tons of protein, i would.

Already did once. They taste like crunchy, flaky nuts. Would probably get them again

but crickets doo doo

There are huge grasshoppers where I am
I might try it

If they were actually priced cheaper than conventional alternatives, yeah.

I'm also wondering if they are using the weight of live crickets, which would be a fairer comparison, or once they are dried.

For anyone wanting to try this out you can trap crickets easily with a hollowed out loaf of stale bread left out overnight parallel to a wall or fence (provided it doesn't get snatched by a larger animal)

I ate some whole crickets once at a show in Memphis, they were fucking awful and drenched in salt.

STRONG BELWAS PREFER HONEYED LOCUST!

good point

I already eat cricket powder.

I’ve eaten chocolate covered crickets on a camping trip. But it was like a “ew gross/are you man enough?” thing not a “this is the future of sustenance” thing.

Are crickets sentient? Is eating them vegan?

NO BELWAS DONT

they move when i try to hit them so i guess they are sentient?

/d/ here, I'd certainly do a cricket or vice versa.

Attached: 1511483989659.jpg (670x870, 153K)

very true. would never consider eating them whole though. maybe as like a flour alernative. imagine cricket bread or some shit.

Is they came like hemp powder does, absolutely

If they grind it so I can gush it with water sure

Probably doesn't beat kale or basedbeans though

I'm sticking with meat. Nice try globalist.

I’ve had those chapul bars before. They were good. Been considering making one of those tower cricket harvester things with plastic stacked shelving.

They wouldn't be working this hard to make us eat bugs if they thought it was good for us and our gains.

Have had ground cricket served in pastry at a fine dining restaurant. It tasted fine but I felt a bit disgusted by it, probably cause I knew it was crickets. Would require a bit of practice to eat in bulk.

Too much omega 6.

Why do you faggots never post how many calories are there in 100g?

OMG (INSERT FOOD HERE) HAS 22g OF PROTEIN PER 100 GRAM, IT'S AS GOOD AS CHICKEN.
BUT THEN YOU DON'T MENTION THAT (INSERT FOOD HERE) HAS 600 CALORIES IN 100 GRAM.
YOU FUCKING DUMB RETARDED FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELF.
ALSO POST BODY NIGGER

GOYFEED ™

I have. The thighs are delicious and taste EXACTLY like sunflower seeds. The body and head taste like shrimp shells. The equivalent to the calves of a cricket are fucking sharp and will shred the shit out of your mouth. If I could find a company that exclusively sold cricket thighs, I might buy more but as a whole animal they're pretty subpar.

Attached: Tooth golem.jpg (750x937, 174K)

No.
Go fuck yourself kike

all food is fucking expensive and id rather cook gmo infused super lab vegetables compared to gmo lab sawdust with bug bits.
>fucking hippy nigger-kikes ruin everything related to art, music and now food, fuck right off I'll eat human steak before buying this shit

Attached: 1562167330398.png (795x1400, 738K)

C U R S E D

if they taste alright and keep their incredible nutritions why not

idgaf what im eating as long as its healthy and tastes well

Attached: 1514613251302.jpg (554x439, 43K)

yes

if it was cheaper than meat

and had a similar protein profile

But it's not cheaper than meat, and from what I've read, not as nutritious.

Crickets should be stomped not eaten.

Never
This is a PsyOp you morons, dont fall for it

>takin part in humiliation rituals
Never gonna make it

I'm 100% serious, I routinely eat crickets. They're swarming where I live and catch them in buckets, waitfor them to die then barbeque them with chili seasoning. It's actually really tasty

Got the idea from when I was travelling Asia and in Thailand I ate almost all insects imaginable, mostly ants which was delicious

I always think of the reveal of protein blocks from Snowpiercer:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZo2mbbCmKQ

Sci-fi dystopia is already our reality

This

I'm not fucking eating insects. I am a human being, not a number.

I would. It'd be interesting to come up with ways to cook and season them.

Fuck no.

i fucking hate insects, not a shitting chance you're gonna catch me eating one of those cunts

>so is a fucking chicken breast
Please refrain from posting before you actually read up on the relevant information. The whole driving point behind crickets is their small environmental impact per gram of nutritious food produced. Instead you decided to attack a strawman.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-26-10h14m17s185.png (1920x800, 755K)

If the market picks them up, they will soon be. Right now they're still a brand new product.

>Me me me
Okay, we get it, Boomer. Burn the ground and salt the earth before you exit. Make it quick.

why would I pay more money to eat fuckin bugs?

Jew

ate fried crickets once, they had a nice mexican seasoning on. crunchy and tasted good, would eat again.

Because its the progressive thing to do

Yup I would

Be progressive by killing yourself to lesson your environmental footprint.

I do believe insects are the future of food, if not for us then for animals. Many companies have started creating highly efficient animal feed from fly larvae.

If they are able to make crickets work in the same way as other food stuffs (as in: tasty) without being retardedly high in price then sure I'll buy into it. But as of right now, i'll stick to my mince patty, greenbeans and milk.

Countries that use the metric system do.

Ok bug eater

Eat bugs goyim

Nobody cares like we’re not eating bugs, go sell this shit to the Chinese

pretty savage nutrition, they're even an omega3 source
I'd try them, they're just landlubber shrimps.

ShareBlue but for Bugs

Attached: f46ce34212b32c77d7fde470dfa89bce12e68591.jpg (541x659, 117K)

People who want to give a misleading comparison between something that is full of water and something that isn't

don't forget about protein
theres like 13 g per 100g

OHHH its just molar man.

yes yes
eat your bugs g0yim

Yeah, it's no different than eating a shrimp

What a tiresome response

it's a daily struggle to keep ahead of the j3w subvertion

I considered farming crickets for consumption for a while, before I realized all the noise would draw attention to them and I’d be the weird guy who farms crickets.

>52037916
it takes like 1 second to drink 100g of milk

eating 100g of crickets gonna be a challenge m8 lmfao

sure, let's make a deal: i'll take my bugs and you take your meds

no seriously if these were super cheap and easily available at the local grocery store, I'd eat them

I'm not a reptile or a bugman, miss me with that dystopian new world food shit

I'd totally try one if they were cheaper

People get too much calcium now a days from artifically fortified goods. Iron is not the same as heme-iron and fiber is completely useless. There is no point in eating them.

No because insects are disgusting and disturbing. Insects and deep sea creatures are the most alien looking organisms on earth.

>The average weight per cricket was 0,287 grams for females and 0,243 grams for males.
dude just eat 300 crickets lmao

seriously

Same.
Fucking whole foods sells 1lb cricket protein (20ishg per serving) for 50 dollars

Eating insects was probably perfectly normal to our ancestors so I have no problem with eating them

I'd rather sterilize africa

SS+GOCAD (Garden Of Crickets A Day)

kek

good one

If you've eaten anything with 'natural colorants' and shit, you've most likely already eaten crickets and other bugs.

Nice try Shekelstein. Dropped the jew pharma a long time ago.