I hope I cross her mind every now and then

I hope I cross her mind every now and then

On the plus side I finally hit a 3x3 squats @3pl8

Attached: yfw.png (852x1348, 783K)

You might, but why let what she thinks rule your life? She doesn't matter.

On another note, 3 years after I broke up with her, I was at the movie theater with my brothers. I saw her and she saw me, and I had gotten a lot more in shape and she... hadn't.

You're beyond her, don't fall back down the hole you dug out of. We will make it brah.

>tfw loosing motivation at the gym and can't figure out why.
Is it something wrong with my workout? i do a 3 day split of an upper, lower then leg days with abs each day but usually fall short or just don't want to finish my workout at all. What do y'all do to motivate yourselves?

Attached: berserk armor.jpg (724x1103, 117K)

Well done user. Just be sure you're lean if you want greater success with women. As far as your ex thinking about you, my experience is that women completely forget about you until they go through a break up, or become aware that you are somehow better and happier than you used to be. And get the unstoppable urge to briefly enter your life and try and ruin it again.
Please don't ever contact her. She will just get an undeserved ego boost out of ignoring you, and you will lose a substantial amount of your self esteem gains. Delete her number right now.

Attached: 1566061946639.jpg (500x500, 58K)

lifting for girls is fucking gay

I bet this time of night you're still up.
I bet you're tired from a long hard week.
I bet you're sitting in your chair by the window looking out at the city.
And I bet sometimes you wonder about me.
And I just wanna tell you
It takes everything in me not to call you.
And I wish I could run to you.
And I hope you know that every time I don't
I almost do,
I almost do.

you dont

delete this

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

If she thought of you in even the slightest, she wouldn’t have dumped you to fuck other guys in the first place

Stop I can’t take this

Go fuck yourself

Sorry user, i have the worst oneitis in the world too.

And so my sadness grows

Attached: 1563014027830.jpg (500x500, 50K)

You kids think you have a "crush" on someone you barely talked to, havent kissed or even had a date with. You don't. You are mentally weak and work yourselves up into the illusion of love just because it fills the void. It's just as bad as the neckbeards claiming waifus and would you please stop doing this to yourselves

What if you've been with said person every which way and then have drifted apart for whatever reason and just long for that same warmth you once felt?

Does she miss any kiss that I placed upon her lips? Does she have a photograph of me at all?

Well that one is real, shit hurts. Sorry bud

I asked her out and she rejected me
It's been a year of no contact and I still think about her even though I know I shouldn't and I try not to

is almost an entire year still "barely"

Which of the bold faced lies will we use?
I hope that you're happy, you really deserve it,
This will be the best for us both in the end.
But your taste still lingers on my lips
Like I just placed them upon yours
And I starve, I starve for you.
But this new diet's liquid
And dulling to the senses.
And it's crude but it will do.

>I hope I cross her mind every now and then
This Go after another woman

This

My oneitis and I got separated against our wills (work relocation and a lot of circumstances outside of our control like major deaths in both of our families etc). He is in a really shitty relationship on the other side of the country now. We talk every single day and he tells me how miserable he is. Got a bunch of drunken “i miss you” texts the other night from him but there isn’t much we can do about it right now. Sigh...

Just keep lifting til you can move on bro. It just takes time.

Delete this

experiment with a new routine and/or switch it up, motivation is a big part of health/fitness and seeing results helps too

Most probably you don't. Fuck it. It doesn't matter.

You guys are really getting fucked up over females huh...

Would I be eating this strange diet and putting metal up and back down every other night if I didn't have a void?

Like does ANYONE without an absolute abyss inside themselves actually do this?

If you've been lifting hard that whole time, you're almost there. I've read and heard it takes two years to get a super good look that's approaching your natty limit if you lift well

One more year. Then you can show her what you look like now, and she will want you

I'm only on one month - long way to go...

Underrated post

What the fuck is this cringy beta shit man fuck off you stupid fucking emotional niggers with you shitty fucking poems get the fuck off of my board faggot cunts its like the fucking gay hordes are flooding this fucking board what the hell man fucking cancer shit I bet you homosexual faggots have fucking gyno as well

Attached: 1546536525491.jpg (900x615, 149K)