Why the FUCK is my face so fat...

Why the FUCK is my face so fat? I know you can’t spot reduce fat so what’s the fastest way to reduce body fat by diet and going for daily walks alone?

Attached: AD66DD8A-70E0-4D9E-9772-FEB09AED1E21.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

Your a fine kid. Don't stress

Fuck off you faggot zoomer

You must be at least 18 to post here.

used to be a chubby kid, then lost weight and started lifting a little, now I’m still skinny fat with a little muscle

Attached: D30E948A-A6D2-41CB-9A7C-2AF3F45BF55E.jpg (750x1334, 97K)

if this is how far your face fat can get then accept it

otherwise if you know youre actual face shape then read onlook at the ingredients of your food and eliminate any that have "corn syrup", " high fructose corn syrup"

Then you need to keep lifting. Watch what you eat and you will get your zero fat face.

unironically dehydrate yourself

>manlet
>that face
>severe gyno

It’s over

Attached: D04914AF-6EEA-4041-BEB8-1AE628C6D031.jpg (634x580, 89K)

Lookin' supreme bro.

Lift more and stay off incel forums like this. Give it time. College takes four years. Learning a language takes years. Building a career takes years. Getting healthier and looking better takes time.

If you need advice, ask people who look good. As in, people that have good skin and hair and shit. Don't ask failures like the people on incel forums.

Fix your diet, sleep better, lift a lot more. It will take time, maybe even a lot of time. It will be worth it. Just be patient.

Attached: echo-and-narcissus-artwork-photo-1.jpg (650x364, 47K)

Frack. Just realized the breakfast sausage I eat in the morning has fucking corn syrup in it.

Please don't become one of the retards that obsessively avoids any additives. That's an autistic ass path you don't wanna go down. Just make sure you actually eat mostly whole foods. Eliminating what minimal corn syrup exists in your diet will not fix your face.

Fuck you are you cute,I wish I was laying behind youwith my arms.wrapped around your chest and my pecs touching your back while I spoon you

I'm the user who said "eliminate corn syrup". I agree with you though. Don't get rid of all food that has additives. Some are not harming like corn syrup. You do want to intake oils but not excessively of course. Our bodies do need that extra lil fat.

fuck off zoomer faggot

Hold up, you think corn syrup is not bad at all? Even in small quantities? Bitch you're dumb. Look up the documentary King of Corn and come back to tell me again. I got rid of corn syrup from my diet and my face has "swollen down". It makes a fucking difference and you feel less lethargic. It helps not living in the USA too. But of course there are foods where I'm at that have the ingredient. And I avoid them. Corn syrup is the thing you want to avoid at all costs. Everything else is fine.

You call that fat? Amateur.

Attached: 1566101855153.jpg (338x338, 18K)

based advice

better?

Attached: sweet lips.jpg (1785x2403, 240K)

GTFO UNDERAGED GAY TWINK FAGGOT

dem tits man.

It is over

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Post more of your body bro, let us get a good look.

Attached: gen24f8e56m01.png (625x625, 362K)