How come these physiques AREN'T attainable natty anymore? What happened?

how come these physiques AREN'T attainable natty anymore? What happened?

Attached: eimage.jpg (790x1180, 192K)

Because we've far surpassed that naturally through better training approaches and nutrition

>Thinking these guys were Natty

they are, but you have to do shit like consume 11 pints of raw, grass-fed milk every day and a dozen pasture-raised eggs to get those results. modern diet is fucking us desu

cocaine and decicated bull testicles.

Do I need to pct after cycling RAD140 for 10 weeks?

PCT is a meme, the sides aren't worth it

Top left looks amazing, who is that?

He's making me feel funny :3333

Sorry to break it to you all, but they are all manlets, thats why they look so juicy

These guys have top tier genetics. That's why your average natty will never look like that.

Fag

but they are, what are you talking about they aren't even that big? is this a troll thread?

That is natty, they look inordinately huge in photos because
>manlet

Genetics only determine muscle insertions, not how big the muscles get. If you see someone who's bigger then you they don't have better genetics, they are simply using higher doses of steroids.

Based lucky trips. Genetics is what roiders use as a codeword.

false. androgen receptors aren't genetic now? go to school.

If this isn't a joke you're retarded

roids are for unfit faggots.

The average man in today's world has less than half the amount of testosterone that these men had(not hyperbole, look it up). That is probably a big factor.

That assumes these man had average t-levels for the time. Chugging eggs and lifting all day probably made the men of that era soi to them.

top left looks very avg. for someone who lifts 3-5 yrs. and actually cuts.

Oh, they are, but it takes years of hard work and dedication.

Zoomers now want to get like this in a year tops to cash in those IG likes and YT status ASAP, thus, roiding.

Bone density and bone width determines maximum muscle growth as well as
apparently, if you have bigger wrists and ankles you can pack on more muscle.

Why limit yourself to such inferior physiques and not strive for more, OP?

Attached: 1524652777164.jpg (1504x1119, 181K)

Training consistently for a decade will yield these results for even low T guys

Reminder that all these guys drank raw milk and ended up being jacked. Milk is not bad for you, it’s the jew shit they sell in supermarkets that’s turning you into a cuck

That is because people now want fast results. This is possible if you actually like training and keep doing it.

Non of the crab people on fit is capable of such a thing.

I heard guinea pig testicles

I mean these are genetic superspecimen, i think they did some shit aswell, but at the end genetic plays a big part, and only the rarest have those, you can have good genes, but those are 1 in a million genes