I know ab visibility is largely genetic, but for those of you who have it: did you have to train them directly...

i know ab visibility is largely genetic, but for those of you who have it: did you have to train them directly? did you not have to train them at all? or maybe squats/DLs were enough? please share

Attached: 204dqh.jpg (1600x1200, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPKXFarXbys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im nowhere where I wanna be, but mine started showing randomly after autistically targeting abs on ab-press and doing lots of cardio/leg raises at home
>took 3 weeks off cause of travelling and gained 10lbs to live is to struggle

Attached: 20190708_102112-1.jpg (2116x2022, 377K)

yes, direct training is important
it's not as genetic as you think. for me it's very simply training to increase size (they can grow quite a bit) and dieting to keep fat off.

thank u mr skeltal

Ab visibility isn’t largely genetic, your an structure (symmetry, 4 6 or 8 pack) is. Anyone can get visible abs if they eat at a deficit built them up using resistance training.

Im on a bulk so mine are somewhat faded but
Low bodyfat plus athlean x sixpack promise is what got me abs

Attached: 20190804_210120.jpg (2048x1152, 641K)

i meant more in the sense that a lot of people have great abs without ever training them, or even without training full stop (like pic related)

I do no isolated ab work. I also look like shit in general, but OP asked about abs so w/e

Attached: 20190719_001526.jpg (5312x2988, 2.2M)

>i know ab visibility is largely genetic

Hahaha, what sort of fatty cope is this? It's not genetic. Your ab shape is, but not being able to see them. You just have to be lean enough to see them.

If you want abs that look good, train your fucking abs. Some dudes can get a good powerlifting total, and have good looking abs, without doing direct ab work. However, most won't. If you want to look good and be stronger, train your fucking abs. Just like training arms. You can get decent arms from weighted chins and dips, but the dudes with the biggest, juicest fucking arms in your gym are also doing curls and pressdowns.

People that are focused on doing workout that are "enough" end up being weak and looking like shit forever. Lift heavy barbells, do lots of volume, and add isolation work.

Attached: iopq.png (294x834, 439K)

so i always had faint abs. but they only became nice abs when i started training them directly. i do abs everyday. no restday for abs. i just use one of those crunch machines because i dont feel the burn from regular crunches.
I also do this at home:
youtube.com/watch?v=vPKXFarXbys

Direct training and BF% are important. genetics generally only determine how your abs look. I got fucked up insertions and my abs look weird so I just cope with being a powerbab now. Atleast my lifts are big like my belly.

I have somewhat visible abs at 22% body fat. It's totally genetic. All my fat goes to my ass and thighs, like women. And I have NO fat on my chest, unlike many fat guys.

Are these a waste of time for abs?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 86K)

22% BF, some abs. Check the love handles. Also huge ass. 305 bench press tho. Genetics.

Attached: abs fat.png (457x529, 254K)

When I was a kid I did a shitload of ab work because I though maybe girls would like me then.
I'm talking like from ages 13 to 18 I did abs at least twice a week and the occasional push ups and pull ups at home.
I have decent abs and currently have the four upper show clearly. If I'd lose some fat again I'd get the lower ones to show clearly too.

>fat
>"some abs"
>genetics

I know Im fat. All Im saying is that for my BF my abs are appearing more than expected. They get ripped at 16%. My fat goes to love handles, ass, thighs, gynoid distribution. THAT is genetic. My fatness comes from eating too much crap. Toodles bud

Attached: fat ab.png (641x643, 467K)

boy oh boy, mirin
this is my goal body :|

What I did was train them in between exercises whenever I felt like it. So it would amount to something like 8 sets of hanging leg raises minimum across a span of a week. currently sitting at 15% bf, visible abs.

Attached: wereallgonnamakeitbrahs.jpg (1193x1001, 499K)

how are those flared ribs

bro please wax

will do mate still a long road ahead for now. I needed to shave off my stomach hair to better estimate bodyfat% as im getting closer to the 10% goal. Waxing comes once the cut is complete farkk

The Insanity Insane Abs session

Jesus fucking christ, please eat more

>waxing

lmao you're a literal faggot dude. girls love body hair. every girl ive ever been with loved playing with my chest and stomach hairs and the last tight little petite gook i fucked was hypnotized by my chest hairs. stay mad, you zoomer phaggot.

>i know ab visibility is largely genetic
ahahahahahahahahahahahha

Easy.

Attached: 1565260974562.gif (300x168, 655K)

When people post these pictures of their abs, are they usually tensing or not?
I can only show abs if I tense up like a motherfucker.

hot, would bang

I assume most do. But you can get visible abs by just good lighting and angle.