Jeff's GF is fucking fat now heheh
youtube.com/watch?v=4F0Rs_AzlNo

Attached: ㄻㅅㅅ.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7uV1DZ1NK8U&t=29m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=qybQw7Cvxos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dios mio

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 2.04.55 AM.png (541x1010, 581K)

le goblina

Attached: Gaining 30.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>put on weight
>not bigger tits

Jeff pls

Why is she doing this?

Attached: 1555467542803.jpg (905x881, 266K)

or ass, terrrible fat storage and ugly goblina face. A disgrace to the femoid species.

Attached: fridgemode .jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

lol just eat what you want bro. it's natural for your body to eat fucking 1000000000 calories a day. because some Slag who wrote a book said so

A R C H I T E C T

>all those comments supporting her
>YOU LOOK BETTER THAN EVER
>"All that lightning is terrible if you arent shredded"
>tfw she seems to regret it

That fat pussy mount tho

Attached: l9arua4dtht01.jpg (750x755, 91K)

how do you screenshot without the youtube title showing?

publicity stunt

9:36
>i'm not nearly as hungry anymore
Wow, you dont say you fucking fat stupid bitch? You're not as hungry because youre eating 24/7.

maybe shes cultivating mass

Wanna bang on her tummy like a drum desu.

Attached: dios mío mira a ese goblina.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

it's her way of coping with the fact her body will remain particularly unaesthetic no matter what she does with it.

is it just me or is she already acting like a typical delusionaly arrogant fat girl?

is there an actual link between obesity and being obnoxious?

as a former fatass i actually feel for her. skinnyfags will never understand the mind of a fatty, we adore food and will always think about it, forever, the only time we wouldn't love to eat is when we're already full, and when you're trying to remain lean, that feeling is there all the time. i genuinely do not believe she's retarded, she's a phd who has already proven she has the discipline to get ridiculously lean, idk why she couldn't just do a slow clean bulk, but i empathize with her wanting to just get the cravings over with, eat the stupid cookies and shit so you can stop thinking about it so much. fuck her for being a girl though, as a guy i don't get an automatic support network in society and i'm expected to actually be lean and handsome, so I can't pull this shit though id love to

Attached: angry fat wojak.jpg (598x687, 75K)

i think she thought she could grow big boobs and ass if she put on weight

My god she's got a fucking gut.

Attached: braaaaaaaaaaaaaap.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

1/4th into the video and she's already tried to sell me t-shirts and her retarded ass program

she got leaner than usual one time and ever since that she apparently had food cravings and usual side effects of cutting, even when doing lean bulks etc.

Attached: high test.webm (1024x576, 2.9M)

It's over for her. Hope Nippard likes fatties.

Haha women look like shit when they bulk. Men at least you can go bear mode and look strong when you bulk. She put on 30lbs and just looks overweight. Dam, feel sorry for her, must feel like shit

Attached: 1537203796008.png (388x464, 322K)

Don't think she's bulking, she's just finding an excuse to pig-out.

>5000 calories a day
Imagine the size of her poops haha

Attached: A23EA5B728BB41409850AEE272F6BE5F.jpg (837x837, 71K)

Attached: buttermore.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

A fellow man of taste

she's beautiful, I love her

Sup Jeff.

this

>the best looking most jacked manlet in the world can only get an obese asian girl
when will they ever fucking learn

>asian
that bitch a goblina spic

She didn't give up on 5k cal?
Absolute mad(lad)

she looks mexican to me

food is fucking delicious guy

Is she going to become BLOATMAXXX queen?

>"I'm too skinny"
>become obese
(((fitness influencer)))

>buttermore
kek

Is she just going to keep gaining weight?
She’s like 5’3 she shouldnt weigh more than 120lbs

Do people actually sit there and watch others talk and exercise for 20 fucking minutes?

I'll never understand how these channels work, or rather I'll never understand the mindset of the idiots that watch them. How many times can you get advice from someone on how to do the same basic exercises?

Just go to the fucking gym yourself, why the fuck would you watch other people talk about it.

Nippard is gay. She's fucking Nippard's nignog cameraman.

idk but watching rich's videos is comfy to me

guys dead

Martin Licis' videos are actually entertaining to watch. Unlike this, now fat, gym thot.

A lot of people in the "fitness industry" who get lean have eating disorders. It's why there's so much money in "healthy" junk food, keto foods full of alcohol sugars and sweeteners etc.

Getting very lean doesn't actually take very much discipline at all. I mean I'm more than a decade older than her or Jeff and I stay at 10-12% without counting calories. I pretty much only eat nutrient dense foods, I don't snack, my blood sugar doesn't move. These people with eating disorders have no control over their blood sugar so their hunger apostat is totally malfunctioning. They don't experience hunger like a normal person they experience constant hypoglycaemia (much like someone on certain steroids might have a constant urge to binge eat). This is the problem with putting these people on a pedestal, I mean "fitness indusry" people. They make their entire identity and obsession around something that is trivial for normal sane people.

Plus not all PhDs are smart. I would say the majority aren't. It's just a route for people to avoid the world of employment, and many PhDs are unemployable.

>i'm expected to actually be lean and handsome
Oh, the delusion!

When will these fucking whores stop wearing their pants so fucking high. Why did it even start?

i'm sorry, i didn't know he deleted his channel when he died

Same. I miss days when I was able to just buy bucket of ice cream and carelessly eat it and enjoy it guild free. That got me to obesity though so I had to stop.

It's to hide their gut from spilling out. You can see how big her belly is here

it's so they can hide their stomach fat

It started as a way for fatties to hide their bellyfat.
Everything is high wasted now adays due to big asses being the trend which means a lot of girls are now a higher bodyfat percentage. Also the rise of estrogen in our society is adding on to this.

Stfu fatass

Attached: 1547486590146.png (446x435, 70K)

7chan is mostly dead apart from people regularly sharing fitness programs. i have no fucking clue why it makes sense for people to collect these things, let alone pay hundreds for them, as if having more PDFs makes you more swole. it's probably just pure autism and people seeking the sense of accomplishment without actual effort. it's not like they're world class bodybuilders, in which case they'd have a programme tailored precisely for their body anyway.

Ive actually been having a shit ton of cravings aswell. Not retarded enough to think feeding them will help me get rid of it. It's just digging yourself deeper

>tfw if I could get away with it I wouldn't eat ever
It's time consuming and boring, even candy and cookies and that sort of shit is boring, proper meals can be alright but still.

Attached: 1564763449794.png (332x332, 146K)

>Buttermore

More like MORE BUTTER hahahha

hehe

Attached: 1555860152848.jpg (174x290, 11K)

based and "the architect" pilled

screenshot while video is playing

All women hit that point of no return. Doesn't even care. Run Jeff!

BASED

why the fuck is she doing this?

This has become a FPH thread

>I miss days when I was able to just buy bucket of ice cream and carelessly eat it and enjoy it guild free.
The ice cream guild is fucking nuts dude, they WILL get their bucket of flesh from you one way or another. DO NOT CHEAT THE ICE CREAM GUILD.

She’s attractive so even being a little “thicc” she will still be like an 8/10.... butttttt if she keeps going on this full bloatmaxx mode she’s gonna become a whale and probably be fat forever and be repulsive

meh her face is nice, long black hair, decent butt and not obese
That's all I care about

genius

stephanie butterbean

She has been repressing her hunger her whole life and now she's getting in touch with her inner fatty and setting it free on all the food that catches her eye.

The vids of Eddie Hall training with Paddy McGuiness are top bants tbf

youtu.be/7uV1DZ1NK8U&t=29m55s

Time link is an shit but skip to 29:55

>pants pulled over bellybutton to hide gut and muffin top
>hides fridge torso with arm when side posing

yeah wow she's so "comfortable" in her own body, what an inspiration

Attached: 1468172501575.png (268x284, 77K)

she still has defined abs while being a fat fuck while i can never see my abs even after cutting down reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: wojak_sniff.jpg (645x716, 101K)

Spandex pulled over fat stomach
HAHAHAHAHA

What's so funny asshole.

Maybe she is going into powerlifting

would cuddle with/10

I believe she's having the best sex of her life

It's beautiful.

Attached: architect.jpg (3600x2400, 1.19M)

With whom?

It really just depends on how hard she works in the gym. 5k a day counteracts A LOT of shit eating, for instance, but if she only does lunges or whatever she will blow up way more

Geoff is a feeder.

> she's a phd
Like half of women with phd are quiet nutcases, it's a pretty stressful thing to do. Also imagine working your ass off for 4, 5 or more years to then have to eat on camera for money.

> why she couldn't just do a slow clean bulk
She's fucked in the head.

exactly

she looks pregornanté

Impossible since Jeff's shooting blanks from all the juice he's on.

Attached: 1544917350133.jpg (500x388, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qybQw7Cvxos

I think the idea was that if she stuffs herself with food every day, she'll eventually satiate the Hunger and magically bounce back to some reasonable weight and maintenance calories. Something along these lines. Does not sound completely unreasonable.

alphadesitiny made her preagoent

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Cringe incel.