Tfw only one gf

>tfw only one gf

Attached: muslim_sad_by_shia_ali-db1ne08.png (1024x774, 540K)

how does a gf feel?

not like much, it's just warm

Stop showing off asshole!

>tfw girlfriend says shes gonna leave me unless I bring in another girl and finally start building the harem
Help me Jow Forums I'm no good with women and I dont want to lose the only one I have.

Refuse her harlotry

sand

Coins and salty milk

Salty sand and milky coins

Milky salt and sandy coins

>tfw finally start to get over her
>she messages me saying sorry and still wanting me in her life
YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Attached: e29.jpg (990x749, 88K)

The first 3 months is great, then she reveals to you just how crazy and entitled she is, then you get more gfs as you grow older and realize that it wasn't just her but every single woman is this crazy and entitled because the world caters to them because of pussy.

Be hot enough to get a new gf every 3 months lmao

Oof felt this one

Dont do it.

Like a tick, only emotionally and financially

Man they'll still do that shit 3 years later just as a coping mechanism, don't fall for it

I know damn well I'm the best she's had. She fucked up I ain't taking her back now, just annoyed the fuck out of me that she was leaving my head finally and now she's trying to force herself back

bag of sand

Women have a psychic ability to know when a dude is no longer thinking about them I swear

Bad. A wife feels good though

>tfw when caught lym disease equivalent from ex gf
>tfw weak of, don't have taste to anything
>not eating
>not lifting
>not feels, just sadness
>not anything
You're right user, like a tick. And if you don't treat real quick your fucked for life

How I wish you weren't right, wise user

That sounds better than being lonely.

You seem to be on the right mindset. Fuck her, you are better than her and she knows that which is why she came crawling back. You keep focusing on yourself and improve.

Attached: tsu.jpg (197x256, 7K)

I have a nice GF but I feel very uneasy. She's incredibly clingy and at the 8 month mark she seems pretty much content to spend her life with me.

She's the first girl I've dated seriously, and I cant stop having doubts about whether I could do 'better' or that I just don't have enough experience.

NEVER RESPOND

NEVER

I'm the opposite. I want to be with my gf all the time and I'm scared I'm coming off too needy. I literally feel sad and suicidal when we're not together

fucking reject the shit out of her. It's the only way forward I promise.

Brothers, this is an important message.

YOU NEED PATRICE O'NEAL IN YOUR LIVES.

Just listen to "The Black Phillip Show". It's several parts all 2 hours long, but trust me, it will all make sense once you are through.

Currently pondering whether to hear her out only to reject her completely or just not talk at all with her. Probably wiser to not even engage even if to reject her

Jesus Christ, Schulz. We get it. Stop beating us over the head with this.

soft

Nigga don't even reply. Not even one. Please I beg you do not reply.

Oh another gf thread.

So one thing that's helped me immensely is studying attachment theory, specifically the different attachment styles and how that plays out in couples therapy and just life in general. Anxious attachment (needy, clingy, never sure if partner is loving you back) versus avoidant attachment (distant, independent, maybe cold, terrified of intimacy and making yourself vulnerable because love is such an uncertain thing). Really framed life nicely. But, you need to approach things with a basic sense of mindfulness in order for this to help you romantically. I can say is anxiously attached until I'm blue in the face, but if that nigger doesnt want to hear it than his insecure attachment will continue unabated until he dies sad an lonely even though love was right there in his face the whole time, he just didn't see it because he thought it wasnt possible fucking rip.

Not that I'm saying this user is defensive or closed minded, he has good insight actually, it's just a random example. For another example, myself and an engaged girl fell in love with eachother a few weeks ago. Things were fun and spicy, but she pushes me away because it would be 'crazy' to dump her bf because she's 'so close' to having things work out and he's the 'safe' person. When asked how she feels about him versus me, she describes distance with him versus intense closeness and neediness for me, which is framed as being uncomfortable and intimidating. We always pick a familiar pain over an uncertain therapy. I am opening an avoidant girl's eyes up and she is seeing true love for the first time, however the sight if it is painful and scares her away. So I'm gonna let her take her time with this and in the meanwhile ima fuck a spicy black chick that's super Jow Forums and who's always liked me but never had the courage herself to do anything. Love is fucking weird but when you readabooknigger.jpg it makes sense and that makes it easier.

I'm and I realize just how fucked up my situation is. how do I deal with this? where do I learn attachment theory? please help, I cannot live like this. I've cried over this girl.

Thanks man, I won't. She's not worth my time you right

Attached: o.png (408x299, 289K)

>tfw its over
>tfw she texts you "hows it going? i wanna hang out with you and friends again, oh yeah i'm still with my bf and we're moving in but i want to go out on my own because nobody likes him :)"

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuack

>she texts me saying she just needs time and wants to give it a try again when ready
lel miss me with that shit

yeah nah, she never gave a fuck about me that text was just to see if i still don't hate her

Like a waifu pillow just warmer. And it responds when you're talking to it usually.

NIGGA RUN AWAY
or pump and dump lmao

Dumb bitch let herself go during the Summer. Pumped while she was looking good. I did like her for who she was but now after the breakup my eyes are wide open to who she really is

it's on wikipedia, you dork. I have the same problems you have, or I used to anyway. my problem has warped into some kind of anxious/avoidant nightmare hybrid after my last break up and I don't exactly know what to do about it.

Mgtow fags talk about a "scarcity" vs "abundance" mindset as the reason dudes get overly needy towards women. one woman gives you a little attention and you feel like it's the only love your ever going to get, whereas if you could attract a reasonable number of women, any one woman wouldn't feel so important that you lose your mind over them as soon as things go wrong/you imagine things going wrong.

Maybe, we need to focus on ourselves more to become a more marketable partner so that we can be in this "abundance" mindset

Attached: 1565659110023.jpg (800x600, 51K)

depends how hard you punch her

it's like the "leasing cars only" philosophy, but applied to women

if you're happy with her do you really need "better"?

These threads always make me want to die

See, I'm familiar with the scarcity and abundance mindset, and have thought I have this problem, but in reality, it's not that. I am Jow Forums and very lean, I look relatively good, women give me attention all the time and I have no shortage of interaction with them, but I just am not attracted to 99% of them emotionally. Physically, sure, but that's not what I crave. It's easier to have sex nowadays than to find actual love. My gf is that person for me, no other women have ever come close to give me the feels she gives me. I know that there are other women out there who can give me this too, but it just seems so rare to me. There was only one other woman who made me feel this way, and that was 10 years ago. I guess this is a scarcity mindset, but it's not a "mindset" that I impose on myself for whatever reason, it's a reality for me that I have experienced.

tfw almost two years and I still have dreams about her when will it stop I can't help but look at her social media

This, pretty based

>be unnatractive
>never deal with ex problems
Feels good

Attached: IMG_20190818_091338.jpg (1080x609, 110K)

All I feel is never ending rage at the thought of my ex sucking cocks

salty coins and sandy milk

I feel ya man.

I only get this anxiety with girls I'm actually interested in, I think the anxiety would be diminished greatly by increasing the number of women you have experience with, that have reciprocal interest. but then there is the potential for that 10/10 unicorn coming into your life that no other woman scales up to.

then again if you get that abundance mindset with a caliber of woman you like, then there is the potential that they cease to be "special" to you and therefor aren't attractive to you anymore, so your range of attractive women narrows and you end up with scarcity again.

and then there's problems like has where he feels like he's eating hamburgers when he could be having steak.

it's a complex problem with no clear solution, but I think this is the only path to take, for me and for now anyway. It'd certainly better than how I'm living now.

Attached: 1563237952047.jpg (700x700, 285K)

Stay strong

Block her you dumbass