QTDDTOT

"Ask a question, user-boy."

Attached: MaximillionPegasus.jpg (1100x1081, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NUW_pip1J5g
t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-ab-exercises
youtu.be/FhYC35-UCV0
renaissanceperiodization.com/minicuts-dr-mike-israetel/
youtu.be/tVPlPM0d7eQ
youtu.be/DHD1-2P94DI
youtu.be/ifNJ0pZpmx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tips for one-handed push ups?

Wide leg stance, balance is the #1 limiting factor. Brace hard to keep body tight.

----------------------------------------
Monday
Chest

Bench press
Push up tap
Eccentric chest dumbbell fly
Dumbbell ucv raise

Triceps

Dips
JM Press
Lying dumbbell extension

Wednesday

Back

*Pull ups
*Shrugs
*Bent over rows
*Facepull

Bicep

*Dumbbell incline curls
*concentration curls
*ez bar reverse curl
*standing wrist curl and extension superset

Friday
Legs

*Reverse lunge
*Romanian deadlift
*Offset lunges
*Bulgarian squat leaning

Shoulders

*Overhead press
*Push press
*Lateral raise

All 3x8-12

Can't do heavy lifts because there's no squat rack and no heavy weights at my gym. I do this routine 3 times a week but I'm thinking of upping it to 6 times. Is that too much?

Believe in the heart of the cards.

If you eat enough and are bulking 6x a week would be ideal, but remember to deload sometimes

>be weak
>do feet on floor inverted rows
>nothing
>do leg-assisted pull-ups
>nothing
>do kneeling ab roller
>muh lats!
no question here i am just not making a new thread for a post this shit.

What do you personally think about a vegan diet? Literally all my family have gone vegan and are pushing me to join them. I eat lots of lentils and beans but idk if I can quit chicken

It destroys your brain and body. I'd even recommend cutting those lentils and beans out of your diet and eating more red meat and organs.

is it stupid to literally only do squats on leg day?

they just exhaust me to the point that I can't really put my heart into the lunges I usually try to do afterwards

Thread theme youtu.be/NUW_pip1J5g

Realistically how many months of bulking while going to the gym 4x a week would it take to start packing on some muscles and mass?

Ive been bulking now for 2 months after 7 months of cutting, ive gained strength, 6kg of weight, but only marginal definition while looking at myself in the mirror. Or am i just overreacting and wanting to see results way too early?

Yeah I bought a punching bag and I don't know how to put these in the wall. What tool(s)?

Attached: IMG_20190818_060312.jpg (1920x2560, 1.64M)

Youtube is made for useless cunts like us.

You gotta drill two holes in the wall, insert the plastic raw plugs, then screw the screws into the raw plugs.

At least that's what it looks like.

What are some good routines for arms and abs to go togheter with SS?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-ab-exercises

Keep working and wait for a bit longer

Building muscle takes time, 6kg in 2 months is a lot so a good chunk of that is going to be fat. Eric Helms recommends 0,5-1,5% weight gain per month to minimize fat loss. youtu.be/FhYC35-UCV0

Would it be wise to throe in a month of cutting and then go back to bulking?

post body

Thanks user. What about arms?

Am I low T or depressed?
>no sex drive
>dick still works while with girl, but having sex feels pointless so i don't do it
>working in high volume kitchen and my performance has gone to shit
>can't keep track of anything
>low motivation but still force myself to do things i need to do
>can't get excited about anything, even paychecks

Wtf do I do Jow Forums. I take stupid multivitamins with zync and shit that are supposed to increase test but nothings changing. Will lifting more heavy objects and aquring more mass boost T? make me less depressed(not even sure if I am)?

Attached: 68.png (666x333, 260K)

Have you considered burnout syndrome yet?

At a public place, so I'm not too keen on taking my shirt off, but I'm 79kg and 175cm. Was 74kg before bulk, ate at around 3k kcal

you think inside instead of a brick wall it would work if I take a 2x4 and nail it to the studs in the wall and then drill a hole in the 2x4 for support of the punching bag?

Sure, a minicut is reasonable. RP has a good guide here: renaissanceperiodization.com/minicuts-dr-mike-israetel/

Do you keep track of your waist? If not, you should start doing so as it's a pretty good way to track body fat gain and loss.

Where can i find resources that will spoon feed me into being shredded?

Not familiar with the term but I was thinking I might be burntout/jaded too. Can you tell me more?

how do I increase my semen gains

Working in high volume kitchens are a sure fire way to depression. Go chef in a comfy pub user.

Attached: 1565232950696.jpg (601x569, 371K)

switch them for a week and see how it feels.
Do lunges before squats.

Its possible to alternate which exercise you begin with on a weekly or monthly basis. It really depends on your goal.

If you have a squatting competition coming then keep going all out on squats. Otherwise variation in your training is very much welcome.

reposting from last qtd

In bench pressing, is it okay to be a bit wobbly? I can press the weight BUT its not pretty on the last few reps. Like my right arm is stronger so my left cant catch up .

Should i absolutely perfect it first before progressing with weight?

instagram

Got back to working out after 8 months. Doing GreySkull LP with arms and training traps, triceps, biceps and quads after the primary set. All 3x10. Is that okay?
I was doing approximately 60/75/95/120 when I quit so I decided to just start over from the bar.

Is muscletech a good brand? I don't know if body fortress is good because it's too cheap and optimum nutrition is too expensive for me.

Attached: 1565994083459.jpg (500x375, 43K)

*lats instead of traps
*doing those exercises after the program

read the sticky
also go on youtube and search progressive overload routines

it's all technique open your legs and bend your hole body to the side you're punching from maybe this a wrong form idk but my arms are feeling it

calisthenics flag here who started to add weight am i supposed to do all my sets weighted or keep some normal because my form and range of motion is suffering a lot

What are some social events I can go to if:
>graduated from high school
>no friends left over from high school

Maybe. But the 2x4 would be taking a lot of strain with a heavy punch bag swinging from it.

>Social events
Why?

Attached: 1563457605965.jpg (540x532, 45K)

>>do kneeling ab roller
>>muh lats!
Can any other user confirm this? I'm a latlet.

Attached: 1531415677882.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Because I really want to spend time with people. I want to do things with people. I'm tired of being lonely at home.

Just Google it desu, it's a well known and widely discussed thing user

Do you have a job?

Yeah I've been working for a few years now, but nobody at work is interesting to me/isn't in my age range.

As long as you shit is tied to studs you should be good. Use screws though they hold better and you can back them out easy if you need to move it.

I feel you my brother. I am in the same situation. Except I never managed to get out of it despite my best efforts.
Godspeed my English babbler user.

Where in Canada can I get Gold Standard and BCAA's for good prices online? A tub of whey and a 30 day supply of bcaa from GNC is like $300

Join a club or something with your hobbies I guess.
I enjoy staying at home by myself so I can't relate.

College parties
Conventions
Shows

>college parties
I'm working to get into college
>conventions
seems like a good idea
>shows
....?

I recently discovered the local rock climbing gym as a great spot to meet people with similar mindsets.

Around 1% per week
youtu.be/tVPlPM0d7eQ

"You're all in my world now." Based as hell user-boy

huh. i'll look into that.

I dont think this is a fit related question, but what is the name os this "red dots/ red areas" bellow my mouth?

Started like a week ago, Its slowly geting reddish.
I saw a picture of a medicament against this exact same dots about two weeks here on Jow Forums and now magically I have this shit too

I will die?

Attached: red dots.png (2240x1656, 88K)

Is overtraining just a meme? While I do feel like I do longer workouts than I should, I'm not sure whether doing less exercises would be necessarily good. They normally last 50m-1h, and around 1h30 during strength eormouts. Should I reduce the time I spend at the gym? Been training for >1 years and results have massively dropped.

nah you'll be fine. just make sure washing your face with body soap when you take showers.

Thank you. Do you know the name of this medical condition (if this have any)?

no, i don't.

Since I've started eating more some one+ year ago, I've developed acne on my upper back, shoulder and arms.
I've tried to cut milk, with no effect (though I still consume cheese and yoghurt). The only thing I really increased is peanut butter (rn I eat somewhere between 180~210g per day).
Any idea what can cause that? I'm pretty sure it's food related since the only change I made is going from 2500Kcals to 3300Kcals.
Thanks!

How do I stop being a little bitch and get over her? I know there's billions of other chicks on the planet and statistically at least hundreds of thousands that I would be compatible with, but I want her specifically

I don't think that's particularly long, but I guess it depends on what you're doing and how often you train, and obviously your diet, sleep and life stress matters as well.

When you say results have dropped, do you mean that you are actually regressing or that you are not improving as rapidly? For the former I'd say it's more likely that you are undertrained, if it's the latter then that's completely normal as your gains will come slower the longer you train.

Kill her

Attached: 1482111795220.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Is it true that you're gay Pegasus?

"Is that you Kaiba boy? We can duel anytime."

What does Pot of Protein do?

Attached: 1564429658618.png (1000x1000, 996K)

I’ve been going to the gym for awhile now but I haven’t been really serious about my diet. I’ve cut out most processed foods and favouring more protein rich food but not really counting it. Anyway I want to be more serious about it but I’m not sure if I should cut or continue bulking since I’d like to gain more mass.

youtu.be/DHD1-2P94DI

Is this 7min ab workout enough to have abs? Doing it 3x a week

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY GAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1565087354461.jpg (847x640, 73K)

>ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

I'm mirin' yugi-boy

Attached: 1561821739917.jpg (480x366, 34K)

You're actually over it already but pair bonding fucks with you on a biological level. Just acknowledge that it's your lizardbrain having not adjusted to their absence yet, getting over her is inevitable

Every gym have a squat rack r-right?
I have been doing only machines and i want to change to the barbell zone and do SS. I have seen this zone from the distance but i can't recall to see a squat rack, there were a person doing squats but without any rack, in the worst scenario, how important is the rack?

Is this a good routine for mass?

Attached: a168e20671d5773688fe50b1320e98e51.jpg (1335x1214, 254K)

Why am I pissing out of my ass for the 4th time today? I have nothing left man. Fuck I don't even wipe my ass anymore as there's nothing to wipe. Just pat with paper because my ass is raw

the difference between machines and free weights is night and day

compound barbell lifts are your bread and butter

Are the warm up sets necessary?

Attached: 1549545458034.png (796x588, 96K)

Sounds like you ate something bad or stomach flu. I had that a couple years ago when I was on a 9 hour drive back from the city. No nausea but I lost water like there was no tomorrow. Cleared up after about 3 days.
Best thing you can do is take some immodium, drink lots of water, and go on a BRAT diet until it passes.

any routine is good for mass if you eat a lot

Instead of 3x8-12 do 3x5,6,8 starting out within 90% of your ORM and dropping the weight 10% after each set

Attached: 1550881799169.png (1270x712, 667K)

I know that, but I'm scared of not being able to do "The most important exercise" properly because of the lack of a rack

I've never seen a gym that didn't at least have a half cage

Attached: 1561842659094.png (546x450, 103K)

When doing machines I usually do 10 reps and 8 sets. Should I increase weight and put it down to 5 sets like I do with compound lifts? Im trying to add volume to my arms, chest and back on the isolation machines.

only if you're up for a trip to Jow Forums's favorite vacation spot

Attached: 1554603918094.png (1169x1200, 2.41M)

If you're mostly interested in fat mass sure.
youtu.be/ifNJ0pZpmx0

Oooooooo!

so does vacuuming actually work or is it a meme?

Meetup.com try that

How do I make my lower forearms bigger? I feel like I have no muscle in this area

thanks! will do. I really appreciate it.

I remember seeing a study showing that rugby women practising it saw a diminishing in their waist size.

Can I weigh food by going onto a (human) scale with the food in my hands, recording how much weight is added to my body, and converting it to grams?

You can, but most human scale won't be precise enough.

Until Wich bf% do you guys bulk?

Tips for one handed pull ups?