Is it *realistically* possible to get this type of body just doing home exercises without any equipment?

Is it *realistically* possible to get this type of body just doing home exercises without any equipment?
Im legit too socially awkward and poor too go to a gym.

Attached: images (4).jpg (463x604, 24K)

Well, maybe not that fit, but I just want to decent size shoulder, abs and v cut abs thing.

no way, literally never

sorry to shatter your reality but you can't experience growth inside your comfort zone user
get a job which forces you to interact with people this will help your social anxiety AND profide funds which you can use to join a gym

you will however disregard this advice and stay broken, alone and nonachieving - prove me wrong

Yes but only w/ discipline and strict diet.

Yes but only with enough dedication/right genetics and based rings. He's not all that big (also seems rather short in stature)

Attached: wooden-gymnastic-rings-2_FIT.jpg (1500x1000, 80K)

yes its possible, but is it easy? fuck no, and your diet will be even more important than your workout once you get past a certain amount of muscle mass

I got a job, I just cant imagine myself at a gym, honestly. Could some basic home equipment help get close to that body?
Im autistic enough to get obsessed into this

The guy in your pic is clearly a gym rat. Look for calisthenics routines and calisthenics bodies

Not without any equipment. Get some dumbbells, pull-up bar, bands (, rings). You should be able to get close to that if you train hard for 3-5 years.

when I said "strict diet" I really meant "healthy", not autistically count calories and macros

You dont "get a body" you merely build and reveal your own, if you want a place to start, get some dumbells 20s-60s , find a routine that covers your primary muscle groups (legs ,back/core , shoulders /arms )and tune your diet for your goals.

You need equipment to get that development. Even gymnasts and swimmers do a lot of resistance training to get their physiques.

I have only trained at home since I started many years ago, you just need a bench, dumbbells, plates, and a rack and pull up bar are optional but help a lot.

this is probably the biggest you can be while being lean as a natty (provided you have good genes)

>"get a body"
I know it's only a figure of speech, but it really tells something about gamer/consumerist mindset when people talk about "achieving a body", "acquire gf", or "get X's body".

Maybe, but you need a pullup bar, gymnastic rings, a backpack, and some weights. With these, you will be doing hanging leg raises, weighted dips, and weighted chinups. (If you can't do bodyweight dips or chinups for reps, forget about looking like the guy in your pic for at least two years.)

Yeah. I was almost like that for a while when young.
Only weights used was benching at friends place once a while.

Lol

You could build your own gymnastics set out of PVC pipe if you're really that much of a poorfag.

The rest is just cutting calories until you have a low bodyfat.

Don't be fooled by lighting and flexing

You at least need equipment to do pullups and dips and you need some kind of weight like a weighted vest.

You need to follow a routine like pic related and start learning some of these movements you wont be able to do, like one leg squats and handstand pushups. Adding weight with a weighted vest to these exercises will make you stronger.

Technically its more difficult to learn than using weights but this is a viable option

Attached: POSTER FINAL-page-001.jpg (601x1600, 312K)

>I got a job, I just cant imagine myself at a gym, honestly. Could some basic home equipment help get close to that body?

what specific issues you have with the gym?

is the v-cut just genetics? cus I can't manage to get it at all

perspective literally warped by moderate test cycles on moderate genes claiming to be natty. post bodies btw.

social gains are way more important than actual gains though

Not for someone too beta to go a gym

I get very anxious when im in a room full of people, judging how I dont even know how to use the machines. (And yes, I know they dont give a fuck in reality, but thats how my autism works)

I'm not saying this to make you feel better, but literally no one there will care. Most people at the gym really don't know what they're doing anyway. Just look up a routine and do it.
If you're worried about what you look like, put on a shirt and some shorts, and don't smell like ass.
It might seem daunting now but after going once or twice you'll get acquainted to the place and it'll seem silly to stress over it.

what this guy says
but also find a 24h gym and go at 3am. i can pretty much guarantee that you will have the gym to yourself

Seconding this. Get to 4x12 pull-ups, 4x8 pistols, 4x12 triceps dips and 4x8 one-handed/archer push-ups, all with perfect form, and you'll probably look close to this as long as you get decent nutrition

What is sleep?

need to pick your priorities. either be autistic and no gains or adjust your sleep pattern and slay.

You'll get no gains if you don't sleep at night at least 7 hours.

what is night exactly? sleep is sleep.
he can shift his sleep cycle to accommodate a 3am gym time. just go to bed at 6pm. perfectly doable even with work.

You can get decent results with a pullup bar and a pair of dumbbells.

If you're asking this kind of question, you're never going to make it though.

THE GYM WILL MAKE YOU LESS SOCIALLY AKWARD AND RICHER!!!