I physically can't eat meat

I physically can't eat meat.
Some cunts in pre School forced me to eat meat and now anytime I try to eat it,I immediately throw it back up. the only way I get any proteins is by chugging 2 liters of milk or protein shakes and both of them make me fart like 30 times a fucking day.
Am I forever haunted by the gain goblins? I've been working out for 3 years and I'm only at 79 kg with 25% bf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-58-51-476_com.google.android.youtube.png (2160x1080, 761K)

>Some cunts in pre School forced me to eat meat
Dafuk?

Attached: gadafi_wtf.jpg (250x185, 14K)

You need to explain this OP

Attached: source.gif (266x208, 258K)

>Be me
>4 year old happy kid
>Refuse to eat some shittily cooked pork because the lunch lady is retarded
>The fucking cunt grabs the fork and starts force feeding me
>I start crying but she keeps feeding me
>After she's done force feeding me she tells my mom I have attitude problems
>Now i have to deal with this shit for the rest of my life

It's been what? 15+ years since then, time to get over it.

I got over it but the not eating meat part is stuck with me and at this point I don't even think I have the enzymes to digest meat anymore

Well then you're not over it. Stop being a faggot

You're gonna have to keep trying to get past it. Start with well done meat in small portions if you have to, try fast food burgers, anything.

If not, eat fish and shrimp, unless you literally can't eat any seafood or anything else, then you might as well give up.

Have you tried not being a bitch?

Attached: HMMM.jpg (500x559, 58K)

>I don't even think I have the enzymes to digest meat anymore
Dude.

Start with dried meat like jerky, then work your way up to chicken, fish, what have you, until you get to beef and pork.

>Just cure ur childhood trauma bro don't be gay
Holy shit you cured him

>childhood trauma

Attached: 1565975435846.jpg (480x640, 12K)

I don’t care about you or this topic in particular but it’s relevant to my question enough for me to ask here. Would Jow Forums kill itself if they were bit by a lone star tick and developed a severe allergy to meat?

Guys its not that easy, i have tried believe me.
As it happens going vegan made me healthier than ever and the gain i got were phenomenal.
No i have tried the milk i have got fatter, slower amd have worse skin and breath.
I think maybe we are n't meant to eat animals

Never actually tried dried meat so I might just do that,thanks

>I think maybe we are n't meant to eat animals
>humans have canine teeth
Hmmm.

Bait and not OP

if this story is true and my child came home crying like a bitch cause some roastie childless cunt force fed them, I'd scalp a cunt who the holy fuck does she think she is to even lay a fucking finger let alone shove a spoon into someone's mouth risking not only choking, but damaging teeth, and what if my child was allergic but this nigger lunch cunt was offended noone was eating her godawful slop.
>i dont beleive your story but im riled up now

I never told my mom anything,she just thinks I care about animals or some shit

based childhood bullying poster

i love learning about you braincels

Do you faint when you se gabagool?

Attached: 1564918685955.png (221x255, 78K)

dude just get over it lmao

>Worldwide childhood trauma drops to 0 overnight thanks to sage advice from the hacker known as 4chins

dude just dwell on it lmao

It’s okay OP. Pic related was raised Hare Krishna and has never eaten meat as a result.

There’s plenty of non-meat options for protein out there.

Attached: A223942D-1976-4E59-9E38-D214BD813B93.jpg (850x850, 51K)

Holy shit dude.

Alright, how about this, get some probiotics (because your gut flora play a huge role in digestion, and the ones that would help you with eating meat probably died off, which might contribute to why you're a massive faggot) then start off small. Eat less 'heavy' meats like fish, general sea food, and poultry in small amounts and work your way up. Seafood generally won't make your body quite so acidic and will be less tough on someone working towards eating an actual healthy, balanced diet.

Oh, and for the love of god, if you start eating meat, make sure you include organ meat. Humans are primarily carnivores, and that's how we are meant to get most of our vitamins!

Also if that was you with , you can go your whole life without drinking milk, it's really not made for humans and is shit unhealthy unless raw.
Also, >canines

> Humans are primarily carnivores
lol

Get the fuck back to plebbit

Attached: 20190818_144452.jpg (720x517, 167K)

I don't care.
>try to eat it
>tth
You can eat it.

>*try

Ah yes I remember my altarboy days as well. Good times

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.45_[2018.09.22_20.58.00].png (401x539, 304K)

That enzymes nonsense is a meme. I was vegetarian for 22 years, 15 of them vegan, one of the first things I ate was a 1lb steak, and I had no problem. The real issue is that eating high plant diet reduces the amount of stomach acid you have, so it's harder to break down protein and fat in general. The problem you have is purely psychological. If you want to have a cloud of ass follow you around forever, keep doing what you are doing, otherwise, man up and eat some meat.