Friendly reminder that fucking black women raises test and tren

Friendly reminder that fucking black women raises test and tren

Attached: 1566052403097.png (700x881, 500K)

Black women don't suck cock. And for that reason, I'm out.

wait what

just because you got a micropenis doesn't mean everyone else does, user

Liar

whatever you are a male or a female

dating or having kids with anyone of different skin colour,nationality or religion is RETARDED and asking for a trouble as well as fucked up kids

whatever u asian latino black white date and fuck people within your relatives dna, dont give birth to unbreed and mentally fucked up subhuman beings

that's not even a stereotype, just a plain out lie

the asian russians are pretty hoot imo

Should I tell him?

She looks middle eastern

With some exceptions they're Asians without surgery. Too much moonface, as for my taste.
At least they know how to fuck, unlike the gooks.

More like Ethiopian which is pretty much half black half middle eastern anyway

Mixed raced children are way healthier than race inbreed children. New genetic material is always better for the body.

What does that tattoo mean?

She's queer.

>just inject yourself with this HIV inflected blood bro new genetic material is always better for the body

go ahead

This guy knows his biology, mixed children are much more healthier genetically than non-mixed.

Fuck off with your racist bullshit. Your skin color won't make you better or worse person.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1565440017265.jpg (588x427, 46K)

This.

Look at the average Jow Forums user. You cannot take these disgusting subhumans as a role model, can you?

Attached: 1514705605507.jpg (2320x3088, 997K)

average pol is mixed or jewish

shabbat shalom bitch, haters gonna hate

Attached: jew_get_money.gif (342x400, 160K)

>fuck someone from across the world ,goy, totally don't have enough material in your own race

>Don't you dare to have children with the person you love. The theories I made living alone and depressed in my mother's basement will prove you wrong.

But why does she have a baby with a dude then?

They dont call me Mr Worldwide for nothing
Thats such a smart and cool analogy bro, youre not a retard at all
Imagine letting literal kikes live rent free in your head. Do you fool, if jews really are a disease like you claim only the weak have to worry
>nazi flag
>russian weapon
>stain on underoos
Yep, that sums up pol
Lol at the genetic trash. If you were really top tier of your race foreign hoes would show you love

Queer means that you don't identify as male or female. This doesn't mean you cannot find men or women attractive.

You guys will make fun about gender study classes all day yet you don't understand the very basics of gender science.

Damn straight you little crackers. Black + white always= black. We gone make you little bitchlets extinct

What about Burmese girls?