Anybody else have a weird autistic fantasy about putting their powder under a faucet and ruining it all?

Anybody else have a weird autistic fantasy about putting their powder under a faucet and ruining it all?

Attached: IMG_20190818_083041.jpg (3072x4096, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVWWEZ46l_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even once

Attached: 157569764.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Some men just want to watch the world burn..

>Some men, just wanna watch da world solute

Attached: alfred-pennyworth-dies.jpg (550x300, 13K)

It’s like the impulse to jump while at the top of a cliff or waiting by rail tracks.

You guys ever get the urge to just shift into park while going 70 on the freeway?

Attached: dfxgjhndhgj.jpg (400x400, 16K)

No, but I have the urge to shift into reverse.

You guys ever have the urge to just fake your death and see your own funeral and see if anyone really cares?

Attached: thumb-1920-852891.jpg (1920x1042, 321K)

Look up "Imp of the Perverse"

yea man this suck

You guys ever get the urge to load up your 1rm bench and just fucking drop it on your neck? Haha

You guys ever get the urge to blow your load in your face and/or mouth? Haha. No homo tho

You ever just want to post a picture of you doing something mildly absurd, and pray to god people pretend to by effected emotionally?

Attached: 1563994316347.jpg (477x441, 62K)

Doing this and then drinking it is the highway to making it.

I've thought about it, but instead of "ruining" it I drink the whole tub at once.

Attached: kars-manga.png (716x770, 1.27M)

nah, you're just a psychopath

Imagine the introspection living in a place that cold

Yes. You guys get the urge to swerve into oncoming traffic on the freeway?

>affected
Fixed it for you

Based

Attached: IMG_20190816_102042_761.jpg (796x796, 70K)

Ever get the urge to close your eyes while driving?

Attached: 1553688818126.png (1423x1566, 631K)

Not actually possible, maybe in a few early 80's cars
>driving 2019 f250
>accidentally shift in to reverse while going through towing gears
>just goes in to neutral and revs up a little

Sometimes I turn off my lights for a few seconds driving on country roads
It's pretty weird.

Have rule 63 gone too far?

>constantly imagine ways i could easily kill people around me and no one would ever know

haha

Attached: 1528125403102.png (296x250, 88K)

Every day.

youtu.be/VVWWEZ46l_M

>maybe in a few early 80's cars
My buddy threw my 2001 Cavalier into park on the highway, completely destroyed my transmission and had to be towed from the center lane. I threw my 98 B3000 into reverse from drive as well. You're a fucking retard bro.

My buddy is pro-government-gun-seizure and he's always talking about this shit, and how he always thinks of dangerous it is that so many people gather in small spaces. I own guns and have never had the thought cross my mind until he says something. The people who want to control others are mentally ill and attempting to hide their illness. This goes for all facets, those that are trying to destroy the health of others, those that wish for everyone to have the same income, etc. All attempts to cover mental illness and laze.

Maybe you should drive cars with more child proofing if you can't handle not shifting in to park and reverse at speed?

>fake

Attached: 9.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

>You're a fucking retard bro.
He says after admitting to destroying his car.

Maybe you should learn how to read, and admit when you're a dipshit who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Post body fag

I've driven a Cutlass off a 20ft cliff into 5 feet of snow, blew a Cavalier up on the highway(buddy did that not me), got T-boned by an SUV going 45mph in a b3000, hit a pothole so hard with a K1500 the entire drum brake assembly fell out in the rear, and drifted snowy corners with all of them for years before the devil took them.
Eat my dick you pussy, how can you be fit if you can't survive steel cage carnage and shit whipping?

do it and become a Jow Forums legend.

This is truly a modern day master piece, telling the story about how the Chinese will soon be the ones in control of the world. Represented by a young girl, seemingly too weak to do anything against the white man. The white man however have gotten too fat to fight back, and so have gotten his control taken over. The leash representing the economical control the Chinese have gotten by getting all production to move there.
Truly a work that will be remembered.

My wife would not like that.

That's a Korean for fucksnake.

Has anyone ever had the urge to beat up their mother? Like really fuck her up until she's unconscious and watch her face express confusion more than shock and pain? I can't stop thinking about this shit.

You need to move buddy

how do you distingush chinese/korean/jap?

The actor is just a representation, nigga.

No, but I have thought about fucking her.

Why are you bragging about being stupid

>what is call of the void

This is a thread for retards, retard.

Seek help while it is not too late.

Attached: B4E643C82634471DBE940334986BC880.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>effected
WHOOPS RETARD

Attached: 1456696315423.jpg (400x530, 36K)

Even if this is a joke, you're a massive cuck with that humor

Attached: 1559356269147.jpg (331x332, 15K)

Coming from a faggot who wanted me to post body, I'm not too worried about my sense of humor.

No. Not my mother, but other people for sure. I imagine beating them viciously with a bat. Once they collapse, I start beating them in the head and crush their skull

Based, I can confirm

Based InternetHistorian

Cringe

>he's not posting body

Attached: 73c472bb7040e1b5408fc61a912dfdba--pictures-of-jesus-jesus-loves.jpg (208x265, 17K)

This is exactly what I did with all flavored broteen powders

At a 2pl8 OHP you pale nigger

Attached: IMG_20190818_144848176.jpg (4000x3000, 2.68M)

Sorry Ford has better designed transmissions that dont destroy themselves if accidentally messed with. Theres many videos of pople on youtube testing this on F150s and Fusions with no issues

I would like to completely submerge myself in powder or even swim in it

>referencing a Fusion
>ever
Guess how I know you're gay as fuck?
Same to be said for an F150, it's a glorified Mazda. Literally the exact same engines and drivetrains. I also wasn't saying that any of those were great vehicles, I just said that that dude was wrong for saying that vehicles after the 80's won't do that, because there are hundreds of models that will. Not once did I talk about their quality, and you're an autistic faggot for trying to bring that in, especially with Ford of all fucking manufacturers.