Sports

Which sport requires the most athleticism? Also, do non-American countries have rodeo?

Attached: 8401CF0B-7E8A-44E5-9908-CB878870CBD2.jpg (1125x683, 870K)

Football, of course. Not fütball.

The mentally toughest sports are the cardio based ones such as long distance running and rowing especially. The most "athletic" is probably gymnastics, and there's something to be said about MMA and boxing considering the bodily damage factor.

Plebs in Brazil love rodeo

Do you mean non-American as in not the USA or not the Americas? Canada has rodeos. Probably have something similar in Latin America.

Gymnastics and far behind climbing and maybe parkours.

I'd argue either cyclocross or cross country running, given the challenges presented not only by how hard the "activity" is, but also by the challenges presented by extremely variable terrain.

Boxing
You think youre fit until you try skipping for a few mins or hitting the bag and you gas out. Atleast thats my experience

paris-dakar is notoriously challenging due to its hybrid motorcyclist/navigator/athlete/mechanic skillset. I paid $800 for a single weeks' training session and I was sore deep into the following week. Nobody understands how much endurance one needs to wrestle a 500 pound animal though sand, brush, and streams all day, and that's before you drop your shit and have to pick it up.

I meant non-American-continents. I knew about rodeo in Canada and Latin America.

t. Middle class "white" brazilian

>trying-to-not-fall-of-the-cow
>turnleft
>handegg
>niggerball
>fucking baseball

why are murrican "sports" so shitty?

Faggot europoors can only afford a field and a ball, so rugby or soccer is all you guys can play.

>europoors

1 US$ =0.9 Euros

HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>trying not to fall off the cow

Attached: FD6B6E7E-1F00-40CA-B674-A2BC0490044F.jpg (2256x2256, 1.13M)

Gymnastics and basketball. The athleticism that some NBA players have at their size is mind blowing.

Rowing is literally a pain contest. Also has highest lactate threshold. Been doing it competitively for 5 years now, addicting as fuck

Attached: menseight_2596918b(2).jpg (620x387, 105K)

Weightlifting, with strongman as a complimentary second.
Ironically, all other “strength” “sports” are garbage at displaying athleticism.

1€ = 0.91£
Brexit now!

Stupid example. NBA players are the 400 best basketball players in the world. They are complete outliers.

middle class white shits also love that crap, you assmad goiano donkeyfucker

Weightlifting is a just spamming 2 trick lifts for years and years until you get really good at throwing yourself under a barbell. Strongman is 10x the shows of athleticism that weightlifting ever will be. Your problem is that you think athleticism = power output.

Alpha chad reporting in

Attached: 3C345C43-9699-40A9-B002-DA09C6708786.jpg (2048x1152, 383K)

since I live in a place where people are poor and there is no rowing club, is rowing using a good rowing machine good enough? Of course being outside and on water will always be the best shit ever, but still one has to work with what he has

true
based and true. Training is a fuckton of weights in gym and cardio, coordination and brute force on the field

Kek

I'm a small town paulista btw

Decathlon obviously!

>athleticism
MMA, Wrestling, Track & Field (decathlon), Gymnastics
>your problem is that you think athleticism = power output
Weightlifting is also coordination and mobility

Argentina and Uruguay too. Maybe Mexico as well, I dunno.

All that shit is pretty arbitrary. Iraq used to have their Dinar as D1 = $2 usd. And Japanese Yen has historically been about ¥100 = $1 USD.

the sport which requires the most athleticism is mma, period.

You need to use a concept2 model D imho. It's still the cheapest of the actual rowing machines, off brand stuff on those can injure you.
But then: absolutely, we do a shit ton of erging, it's one of the big three for rowers (water, erg, weights). LEARN THE TECHNIQUE FIRST TOUGH, or you'll get nowhere, YouTube is your friend for starters

Strongman. Literally the only “real” sport,

It's not a sport unless drawing blood is involved.

Wrestling or gymnastics

Attached: 1565904464257.jpg (1920x1280, 770K)