Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/article/justin-lascek-checks-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>has a beautiful life in texas
>physically and economically in the best shape
>boomer crisis hits him
>muh "patriotism"
>get his cock and balls blown off

If he's a medic why didn't he just used some bandages to safe his legs?

>>get his cock and balls blown off

Is that true?

Yeah it is. He got turned into a eunuch for Israel.

Imagine Justin's unrelenting cybercock drilling you non-stop for 5 hours straight haha

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Sauce?

can you just fuck off you homosexual nigger.

At least he won't ever break his ankles on this machine

so is he on TRT then? how does one live with themselves without a dick? His life is literally meaningless now if he has no kids

>Tehehe Dude bro brah, don't put the incel virgins on suicide watch

>My testicles were also blown off, so I require testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of my life, and whether or not I can have children is an unknown.

startingstrength.com/article/justin-lascek-checks-in

>whether or not I can have children is an unknown.
How exactly would he make kids with no balls?

Attached: 1566000722933.jpg (346x250, 10K)

I meant that in complete sincerity. Did i perhaps strike a nerve? He was an ubermensch and now he won't be able to pass on his genes. What a senseless fucking waste of a good lad. All part of the jews plan I guess. Convince strong minded whites to go die so they don't have to fight them....

Thanks

>and whether or not I can have children is an unknown

Educated about body functions he is.

maybe he's got like a small portion of nut left?

lel

rentabull(dot)jew

>fights for Israel
>gets legs blown off

Attached: basedlander.gif (480x480, 3.08M)

>Tehehe goy stop thinking like this, he is an american hero, whorship him and follow his footsteeps.

>He was an ubermensch
He looked like a typical gymbro. Get some standards.

> I put on the hat, I poured myself into this job in order to prepare for and participate in war. I wanted to kill people that deserve to be killed

based sociopath getting what he deserves

>those sour grapes

you sound like a fucking loser

lol jarheads are so stupid man

its part of the jewish programming that is integral to making people good service members. The same programming that makes whites think "yay diversity!". You'd succumb to it like everyone else if you were raised that way

Another episode of play stupid games, win stupid prizes
imagine being so obsessed with old school manliness that it makes you sign up for deployment.

Military sounds fun, but fuck getting my junk blown off for Israel.

Attached: 1299206596122.png (448x244, 95K)

>tfw justin posting fresh content

Attached: justin.webm (348x360, 73K)

How does he pee though?

This meme is the ultimate cringe cope. Kikes arent why you never joined. Youre just a lazy, selfish, and entitled pussy

Yeah retard not getting our legs blown off in Afghanistan makes all of us lazy and entitled

>implying anyone outside of like 10 MOSs across 5 different branches ever even has the chance to see combat
>not taking it upon yourself to do something for your country
Even the rotc faggot kids got more balls than you

lol welfare queen

Yeah but what's the point of giving up 4 years of my life when I've got retards like you to take my spot?

Why are you trying to recruit on Jow Forums? I guess enlistment is down now Zoomers are woke one way or the other.

>do something for your country

Top lol. Maybe in WW2. Proxy wars don't even affect us in America.

he sits down and it dribbles out like a woman.. he posted a vid of him peeing.

I EASd. Fyi Lance Corporal pay is less than minimum wage for infinitely more work and stress. But keep up blatantly false info
The fact you cant hang with the big boys isnt something to take pride in

I agree

No I hated my time and would never recruit someone. That being said losers on an anonymous website always like to say shit theyd never say irl. Just reminding them maybe to not be such cringy edgelord cunts
Not immediately but in a few years time youll feel it

Wooah so woke man

Lmao fuck off. You gave 4 years of your life fighting for Israel. Cope harder.

The military is filled with high school dropouts for a reason: it's for retards

You are totally correct my friendo

Attached: 1565906894366.jpg (768x646, 89K)

He got off his ass and did something with his life, what have you done that's so special

Nah you're just a fucking pussy

>stationed in okinawa japan
>updated weekly, sometimes daily about the impending N Korea shitstorm (before Trumps meet and greet)
Yep im a jews slave alright you retard
Its not though. Marine Corps is by far the stupidest branch. Literally nobody i know has ever dropped out of high school. Alot of people complete college courses online while in too. Cope harder
100% irrelavant information

This

That's so sad

He was a green beret
>civilians are retarded man

Nah, just his balls.

The dude still OHPs more than 90% of fit.
And he has a valid reason for TRT the rest of his life.

The dudes also wicked smart.

I too love to murder poverty-striken mudslimes in a third-world shithole for American oil interests. My life means nothing if it can't make multinational conglomerates marginally more wealthy.

Fuck the troops. Murdering innocent people to make fat cats richer, there is no worse thing a person can do.

so smart he left his enjoyable, privileged life to get blown up for someone elses cause lmao.

Wow you're so enlightened you seen zeitgiest?

Get mutilated for israel goyim

Violence is always wrong mum said.

If bait, weak bait
If real, you are ignorant almost behind saving. Try not to choke to death on your own siliva.

The troops are the most abused and killed people in the country, and no politicians kid or rich CEO's kid will ever go. No minority even holds a candle in the wind of the trash they get tasked with. Sent to die for a government that doesnt care for them, forced to endure witnessing friends dying for pennies, only to return home and be homeless with no benefits.

Well, homelessness and N.E.E.T N.I.N.J.A. coward faggots like you still latched on to mommy's nip, criticizing real men with real balls from the comfort of your own video game room.

Kek serves u right

Lol what a faggot

THIS

In what possible way, you pathetic excuse for a man

wew lad

2 woke 4 me

He has a platform underneath him that doesn't give under pressure.

Shut up baby killer

>just his balls
>just his
>just

lost his legs and reproductive organs for some jews, what a fucking loser

>The troops are the most abused and killed people in the country, and no politicians kid or rich CEO's kid will ever go. No minority even holds a candle in the wind of the trash they get tasked with. Sent to die for a government that doesnt care for them, forced to endure witnessing friends dying for pennies, only to return home and be homeless with no benefits.
I can agree with most of this. The question is, why would someone choose this life? I know for some it may seem like the only option, but that is just a weak excuse. There is no excuse good enough to go and do the (very) dirty work of the US empire. It literally does more harm than good on the global scale, though it does make weapon manufacturers extremely rich. You can be a soldier with the best possible intentions, but that does not mean their actions are any less unethical. This is why I say fuck the troops, because as hard as they might work, they are still just stooges to be used and shit out the American government's ass.

I can't speak for everyone but I didn't have much going for me back home. Finished college, friends moved away, no gf, hated working at a desk all day and felt like I wasn't challenging myself or going anywhere.

Then I joined up and suddenly I had men I could trust on my left and right, felt like I had to earn anything I was given, and had to suffer through real shitty long days in the field sometimes. It's a fuckload more satisfying than civilian life overall.

Fucking gem poster is back at it again

and? dumb jarhead lol

I was in the army and can easily say that the military is a waste of money, time and testicles, but keep deepthroating Israel bud

faggot go back to your containment board

As in not his dick

>To defend gay marriage, Israel, and the Jewish people, SIR!

I can totally sympathize with this, but this is the epitome of means not justifying the end.

Kys you useless welfare queen. You provide literally nothing of value

>do something for your country
Israel is not my country. Why would I want to be a mercenary for those who want to slaughter my people?

If it's more satisfying why did you leavr. Why not go back

he applied himself to something he believed in, put his body though hell, committed himself and excelled in his field. In the end he paid a great price for his service. You sit at home wanking to anime and posting on Jow Forums. You are a loser.

he got put back on his ass lmao

Jesus Christ your level of faggotry is unparalleled

You sound dumb and uneducated. Thank you for being my meat shield.

You obviously don't even know what that means

All that for NOTHING. He lost his legs and balls for NOTHING.

>wage war in bumfuck nowhere for no (((reason))).
Culling sub 90IQ inbreds in their countries serves no purpose it only gives those cockroaches excuses to seek asylum. Muh freedom argument doesnt fly when you are not defending your country. The talibans are unironically defending theirs.

I like how instead of answering his question you made a little joke haha

Yes. Fighting in a world war or a defensive war is based AF. Fighting in some far-away country because of oil or Israel or some dumb shit like that is cucked.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 16K)

>hurr durr don't die for israel the military doesn't care about you

Said some cog in the machine working his corporate job and padding the bottom line for some giant multinational corporation that doesn't care if he lives or dies

Wasn't nothing to him, you got something in your life you would lose your legs for? Or are you a sad man lacking fulfilment and wallowing in depression looking for something worth fighting for. He found it.

Cope harder Justin

And you think that the proletariat that volunteer there lives for this country deserve to have their balls blown off because the fat cats at the top make bad decisions to fill their pockets? Surely they are the ones that deserve your hate? Not the men and women on the ground doing what you are to much of a coward to consider.

you jarheads are all the same, no one cares about what stupid title or uniform you wear

>proletariat
>fat cats
if you're gonna spout your faggy commie shit, at least try to fit in by dropping the antifa lingo lmao

Was just about to make that point, this is the world we live in. All these faggots living in their bubble of 'mum said killing is wrong no matter what' oooooh

Deflection: The Posts

It's nice that you can "serve your country" by invading another, only need to murder a few people. All for that sweet, sweet enlisted paycheck. Who knew your life and loyalty were so cheap? At least the officers have college degrees, the grunts can barely scratch their two brain cells to make a spark of a thought.

You lads can do what you want, just don't expect a fucking parade when you come back half a man

Jesus are you ever going to answer the question or just keep trying to be funny

>proletariat
Well I'll be damned. What a world we live where commies are defending needless wars on the poo man.
You are right he volunteered and he knew damn well what he got himself into.

I once read something about making fake sperm cells out of bone marrow. Maybe he's refrencing something experimental?