How do you learn to be less insecure?

How do you learn to be less insecure?

Attached: ED6BB532-6419-4145-AE38-8270A6B0F903.png (591x791, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iTbUpvb9Ceg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek where is this philosophy coming from? Guys thinking this is the chad mindset

Maybe he's just a cuck and gets off on other men ogling at his chick.

>insecure
we all know damn well its because he's a cuck and doesnt have a say about whether she acts like a whore or not.
lol

By not referencing thots and incels. Learn to choose what you want to care about.

This.
Asmon is a cool dude but everyone can see he's coping hard with having a thot for a gf.
I'm still happy for him though.

>implying

youtu.be/iTbUpvb9Ceg

The basic bitches I've fucked are all into these corny self affirmations. I guess it's some sorta therapy thing that white women all do to help with insecurity. Why white women would be isnecure, I have no idea, but they all do it.

>insecure incels coping ITT

Are you still a cuck if you're actively cheating on your thot gf?

how is this being a cuck?

He wants to see her ass like the rest of us. He obviously hasn't seen it in real life. They have a deal where she pretends she fucks him and she gets to dip into his nerdy sub base.

>he actually knows who the people in the OP are and follow their lives
Yikes

Tbh if my gf was that hot, I wouldn’t care, I’d let her post all the (sfw) pics she wants and laugh as the jealous manlets thirst over something they can’t have while she fellates me.
If you’re seriously worried about losing your gf to some internet beta stalker then you probably are, in fact, insecure, and should simply get gud.

I think it's more about acting like a whore bro.

i know hotter girls irl that arent complete thots, why would you be such a beta and submit, have you never had a good looking gf? also
>manlets
why the hate lanklet

Doesnt she make money acting like this?

that mean's she's not acting like a whore then, she's just a full blown whore.

>Not insecure
>Wants a certain number of likes in exchange for gf slut photos
May not feel insecure about his relationship with the sex doll there, but his finances sound very insecure.

It is though. You haven't dated hot girls if you didn't know this. What are you gonna do get jealous and guard 24 7? She's gonna get attention. But you're also the one with and who she's gonna fuck at the end of the day.

I don't pay attention to this kind of stuff user. I'm just talking about the context of the picture. Looking good and going out or wearing a bikini to the beach is a bit different, to me, then posting pictures for likes to then act more like a whore.

Speak of insecurity

>Met this girl on dating app
>Think I score her number
>She tells me she's a prostitute
>Havent had matches or numbers for months

is it finally over for me guys? I mean i'm used to not getting replies or even any matches at all, but I never had someone offer me sex for money.

I feel like an old ugly loser now. :(

I often think about how the most powerful men in history, Kings and conquerors of continents, had eunuchs as servants or killed men that have had their women before, but nowadays you're an insecure fag if you don't let your wife grind on someone on the dancefloor or share nudes with coworkers.

He's not insecure, but he is a cuck.
His girlfriend is one of two things. Either she is insecure and needs validation from strangers, or she thinks so lowly of her (cuck) husband that his praise and attention doesn't satisfy her so she needs to look for other men.

I would never date or marry a girl that posts pictures of herself online unless her entire torso is covered (arms must be up to elbows) and her legs at least to her knees. Similarly, I also abide by these rules. When I have a decent body it's only for me and my wife/gf to enjoy, not other women who I barely know. The same exact standard would apply to my gf.

The moment I broke. Gabor Mate helped me a lot. Especially his Vicarious trauma workshop. You can find it on YouTube as a playlist. Once you hit the bottom, there is no more falling.

its called having a job u freak, think this thru. all that guy has to do is click share on twitter so horny retards can pretend that the woman hes fucking is fucking them, then they pay her and her career supports him too. then they suck each other off.

its basic math, what are you a fag?

all twitch streamers are hypocrites

Whore, would have saved you time with that post.

>she is insecure and needs validation from strangers, or she thinks so lowly of her (cuck) husband that his praise and attention doesn't satisfy her so she needs to look for other men.
Shes a twitch thot that makes thousands from beta donators, that post is part of a business/advertising.

It might be good to be in his place, imagine going on a date with your gf and spending the money she got from some losers online that donated to her because they saw her cleavage.

this. I dont really care what they believe, but i do care about people being hypocrites/ having contradictory believes, and in the mast 2 years asmon has became so hypocritical that I cant watch him anymore, his views on censorship is so pathetic now it pisses me off so much.

Not true. She will fuck other guys if you just let her act like this. But she will leave you if you dont let her act like this.

The whole game is fucked my friend

>implying nigs and beans don't also do this
Get a load of this guy

This. It's a simple way to break out of negative thought patterns. Why they have to announce their daily struggles with their feeble minds to the world I have no clue.

Are you here mcCuck? I know you somehowfind every mention of you and asmon on the internet,

Nah bro dating apps are cancerous don't fucking base your entire game on your ability to score tinder thots. I've never had luck with that shit I get a lot farther with way better looking chicks at bars and events as opposed to apps.

oh ya when i think masculine i think king harlaus the obese who surrounds himself with castrated boys because he cant control his jealous tantrums in between having servants take of him like an overgrown baby

hey sure but a gigs a gig and shes probably making good money off this, ya gotta see youre just >coping