FPH in real life

>Dropped a lot of weight last year
>Slowly gained ~ 1 pound each month while keeping fit
>Meet a coworker I haven't seen in over a year
>She says "Wow user, have you been working out? You look thinner! I've gotten fatter over the year!" as she grabs her stomach and laughs with her coworker
>She's being silly; she's hot, but her coworker is super fat and gets embarrassed
>Fat coworker lets out a nervous laugh, can't make eye contact, and goes back to work looking sad-triggered.

I browse FPH every day and always look forward to new content. But after seeing a fat person get shamed in real life, I kind of feel bad.
Never gonna make it.

Attached: fat-shaming-woman.jpg (704x396, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-first-caravan-member-asylum/
youtu.be/1iIk_kwcopE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fat coworker just needs to not stuff their face with food.

If they have no self control then I have no pity.

Publicly shaming people who are fucking up is a good thing for society.

Maybe we should change the name to fat activism hate? /fah/?

I actually wouldn't mind that.

Fat normies are already suffering under their weight. Nobody wants to be fat. They don't deserve our hate, not really.

I truly agree with that

>people
also moralfags fuck off

All I want is more FPS OC instead of the same images recycled each thread.

Yesterday I was talking with two girls from my college, one 19, one 33 (I'm 33, I fought for Israel and now have free school)
They each gained forty pounds last year and were worrying about not being able to land a man. I lost 25 lbs over the summer.
"Wow user, you look better, you've lost weight!"

>"Thanks, I drink a lot of water and play Pokemon Go!"
mfw
It was a good day

Attached: 1563843537668.jpg (250x250, 44K)

>Nobody wants to be fat
Yeah, but all they need to do to fix it is literally eat less. With absolutely no exceptions this is the solution to the problem. So there is no excuse.

I want it to be /fpp/ fat person pity. I see videos of some of these people and they are suffering so much. We should pray for them.

Attached: osrs3.jpg (998x889, 139K)

I can't laugh at fat people too. My borther is morbidly obese and every time i see him i lose part of my mind and get sad. Fat people literally dont comprenhend why are they fat or how to change it. It's not even matter of discipline it's just that their body in such condition they are unable to think for themselves. They turn into retards literally because their brain does not have enought blood flow and get brain damage or something. It should be crime to get so fat the other people feel sorry for you.

Letting your kids get fat is horrible thing for a parent to do. I tell my sister everyday not to let her new kid get fat. I feel like I am talking for nothing somtimes.

The scots are a precious people

Attached: monster-munch.png (600x735, 155K)

holy shit

destroyed

Attached: spurdo23.png (304x178, 77K)

Obesity is not caused by overeating. It is a disease: There is a protein in your fat cells that collapses and makes the cells permanently stuck in suck in as much fat as possible, do not release. (it is not very dissimilar from how proteins fail in alzheimers)

You cannot cure it by starving yourself, nothing will work. Sometimes it fixes on its own, which is the reason why many people promote so many conflicting, sure way to lose fad diets, as fat people try to diet constantly and think that whatever they were trying at the moment worked, but it is not so.

That even includes keto, as when the problem fixes itself, you suddenly have a massive accesible store of calories and on0yl need to eat protein to repair the tissues damaged by the starvation, so you want to eat protein and nothing else. If you try to force keto on yourself it won't work.

Trying to starve yourself (CICO, intermittent fasting, fasting) won't work, you only starve yourself more as the fat tissues absorb all the fat you eat and won't release it. High carb, low (near zero) fat diet may somewhat diminish the weight gain, but it won't cure it and won!t work forever either. Trying to cure by eating less won't make you thin, you may starve yourself to death while you still carry all the fat. It's pointless. Wait for a cure.

Do fatties actually believe this shit?

Losing weight is definitely possible as dry fasting pushes body into brutal autophagy where metabolism lcan literally delete fat cells.

The nutrient deficiencies make you hungry.

1. Your body needs copper. Copper is called toxic and being chelated from rpocessed food, with ridiculously low RDI. Veterinary science says otherwise, the need for humans must be at least two orders of magnitude higher. The discord between veterinary and human nutrition on copper is so high that the EU limits copper in feed so that the manure isn't "toxic". Copper is in fact not toxic to warm blooded animals, contrary to what medicine insists. It's needed in many proteins including those that guard fat levels in cells and in cytochrome c oxidase, where it is necesary for converting hydrogen and oxygen into water. Also causes the fatty liver disease and loss of nerve function "associated with obesity adn diabetes".

2. Magnesium. Magnesuim is widespread in the body, but cannot be measured from blood tests. Deficiency amog other things causes dysregulation and loss of other minerals and vitamins. If you are deificient in Mg, you get in turn deficient in many other things, so unless you fix it, there is no hope.

3. Calcium excess. The RDI was determined by completely retarded studies designed so that people cannot excrete more calcium than they absorb. (one finds it hard to avoid conspiracies about milk industry) Makes Mg deficiency worse.

4. Cobalt. Needed for vitamin synthesis, gut flora and may be the direct cause of obesity; dosing rats with Co causes dramatic decrease in weight. B12 is only necessary because the food is deficient in cobalt, otherwise it would be synthesized. Supplementing Co resolves symptoms of zinc deficiency.

5. Iron and manganese are absorbed by the same mechanism, and iron cannot be excreted. The high amount of iron in western food makes it impossible for the body to abosrb manganese, resulting in deficiency and/or iron poisoning

6. Either Hg or Cd may be needed in tiny amounts, dosing rats with those also causes massive weight loss.

Other unknown nutrients may be missing

>your body need "x"

All that theory but what about practice? Science only works if it works in real life also.

Yes. They're delusional scum.

>I fought for Israel and now have free school
Hey, at least you know exactly what's up.

Attached: tess shop1.jpg (709x960, 220K)

thats retarded, you hate someone for feeling ashamed of their body? thats step 1 to improvement. dont be bitter because youve got your first taste of fitness you little faggot

Attached: close enough.jpg (1200x853, 129K)

Attached: yummy stretch marks.png (480x800, 143K)

>They turn into retards literally because their brain does not have enought blood flow and get brain damage or something

Attached: 1565331765394.png (1920x998, 1.4M)

My mom and brother are fat. I hate it.
They both hate it. I cry about it sometimes, and I know they do too. But it's like they just can't get over a hump and fucking change. I used to offer advice, but I realized that it diminishes the way they feel about themselves to some degree.
I come to these threads and I fill them. I have over 700 FPH images on my HD.
I hate fat people. I love them. I'm so fucking helpless in helping them. I hate fat people.

Attached: my cane is a fashion statement.jpg (634x625, 88K)

Attached: truth.jpg (640x518, 63K)

no, you're witnessing mass hysteria because retards cant let go of the time someone called them fatty in middle school so now every ideological fatty they see drags them into a generalised moment of panic where they think every fatass believes in magic fat cells or something

Attached: 1435167963769.png (900x2000, 164K)

Carnivore diet

Easiest shit to do if you wanna loose weight

> person

Attached: 1518898450760.jpg (305x357, 70K)

Based scotland

Attached: 1554489741386.png (405x205, 132K)

Attached: 1435153514163.png (563x882, 140K)

That kid's gonna go far.

Attached: Fatasses accuse tea drinking sock monkey of promoting unrealistic body image.png (509x509, 1.01M)

Attached: Starvation in Honduras.jpg (1200x1637, 282K)

what's the deal with fat activists?
if they were actually active they wouldn't be fat!

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (600x300, 28K)

Attached: giphy (2).gif (400x286, 1.76M)

this isnt even real you blubbering retard
snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-first-caravan-member-asylum/

>snopes

ya snopes is gay as shit but thats just plainly fake news lmao

i know the point of this thread is to offend and trigger yourseld into a frenzy over obesity but youve plainly let your mania overwhelm youre notbeingretarded

I do not feel hate for the poor fat girl who just wants to get done with work

It's kind of fucked up but I always feel bad for people who are fat, lazy, stupid, annoying, angry, depressed, etc. out of pity, because I view them as inferiors that genuinely do not understand what they're doing wrong, like an animal.

Attached: 1566107026742.jpg (500x500, 88K)

And the Brits blame the Americans for the death of English.

I'm sorry breh

Attached: inu.jpg (719x714, 23K)

I gave up trying to read that.

>pseudoscience

This is stupid.

Tell me, what causes this disease?

Is it genetic? If so, why is it that immigration studies show that simply changing the environment, changes peoples weight? If it was genetic then that wouldn't be true. Hello, if it was genetic we wouldn't have seen the rapid expansion in the number of obese people in the USA in such a short time.

Is it a bacteria or virus? How come we haven't found any?

Obesity is a disease, a disease caused by EATING.

I remember as a kid my dad was obese. Went from being in strong man competitions to both his parents dying when i was still little so i didnt really have a relationship with them. He would eat and drink to feel something and ballooned up to 400lbs at 6 foot at one point. Kids at school would make fun of my dad and it always made me feel like shit cuz i knew he was just sad. He died when i was 16 and never got to see me graduate or go to prom or join the service. Ive been in fights where i was getting my ass kicked and thought of how tough he was despite it all (he was blue collar as fuck) and would some how turn the fight around. Now a days i lift for my dad and to never have my kids ever have anyone make them feel bad about there dad. Its a shitty feeling, bros. A total low blow.

Attached: 8109e4a68984397a6b9213865bd1c12e.jpg (564x845, 57K)

Don't listen to this user. Most animal species today, and humans for the majority of evolution, lived on calorically restricted diets. This isn't a debate, it's a fact. The only reason intermittent fasting fails for most people modern day, is because they over binge when the break their fast.

This user is just spouting a bunch of nonsense, when the science actually says otherwise.

Of COURSE fasting makes you hungry, but guess what, its completely safe and healthy to feel hungry for a little while, thats the condition we evolved in.

Is this supposed to support the claim that obesity is not related to overeating? A lot of very fat people are deficient in many nutrients, but exactly because they shovel so much sweet or fatty shit down their throats while ignoring fruits, vegetables, and nuts that contain many of the nutrients you list, including magnesium (lack of which can further complicate heart and blood pressure issues). Much of this is true, but it says nothing about obesity's relation to overeating.

So someone made innocent joke of their own expense, and fatty who wasn't part of conversation got hurt? Maybe that coworker should lose some weight if she/he has such proplem whit weight.

yep that's going in my pasta folder.

My fat family and I roast the shit out of each other constantly in good fun. Honestly I'm opposed to the fph posters who post random fatties who aren't necessarily fat acceptance/haes but people who actively push fat acceptance garbage and similar retarded bullshit deserve mocking and shaming bevause they're dangerous and deranged

Scots here
Translated
>My daughter kimberly, aka, 'monster munch', who's 6'3" and a size 22 is feeling down
>I asked what's wrong and she says a boy in school said she's got a face like a foot and now everybody is calling her foot face.
>I managed not to laugh, but could hear a fattie laughing behind me
>I said to kimberly "aww, what can I do to cheer you up? A nice breakfast? What if we have a little mother daughter spa day and you can have a nice facial"
>The fattie shouts 'It's not a facial she needs, it's a pedicure!'
>I lost it and couldn't have laughed harder
>Now Kimberly has locker herself in her room, poor girl

Thanks.
That was worse than speaking the kangz.

based and redpilled. all fatties are abominations and will be sent to forced labor camps when the time comes.

Maybe it's just that I grew up around it more, but I find it easier to decipher. Spent a year and a half in America (Chicago), and to decipher blackspeak you need to know another culture. It's Cocking rhyming, but without any regard for common sentence structure or reason for why they use a different word. It's literally another language.

With the Scottish, everyone's just spell everything phonetically with their accent.

This will be the first post in every /fah/ thread.

Calm down fatty. You're giving yourself a stroke

Now that's a crypto kike

OP here
I didn't feel hate, just pity.
Real life is different than Jow Forums.
But at the same time, she is seriously unhealthy and probably literally has diabetes.
When I walk behind her in an aisle I have to slow my pace down to 1/3 speed because she waddles and takes up a large portion of the aisle.

Jesus, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw a happy merchant in that poem. I think I need a vacation or something.

?

im sure they would get more pity and help if they wanted true change for themselves. and not this "healthy at every weight" bullshit

How the fuck does the fact that this one is fake in any way justify using another fake site to prove this one is fake?

I feel sorry for fat people who don't want to be fat, but hey if whatever they've been doing for the past X years while they got fat didn't work maybe people insulting them will

I wouldn't go as far as to call that shaming. It's analogous to the following situation, which I don't believe most people would consider shaming.

>Started studying very intensely over last couple of years
>Grades gradually went to top of class
>Meet friends I haven't seen in a few years
>One says "Wow user, didn't you get accepted onto a prestigious masters programme? You're doing well for yourself! I'll be lucky to graduate with a 2:1!"
>They're being modest; they'll definitely get a 1st, but other friend dropped out due to a bad work ethic and gets embarrassed.
>Dropout friend lets out a nervous laugh, can't make eye contact, and later leaves looking sad-triggered.

>You're genes

what branch?

Jesus fucking christ going from eating for five people to eating for three people is not starving yourself.

Attached: 1537854059991.jpg (604x453, 58K)

youtu.be/1iIk_kwcopE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-05-56-10.png (2160x1080, 1.18M)

/fph/ threads motivate me to make it to the gym every morning because I want to stop being a fat person. Pic related.

Attached: A41C6F4C-2623-4426-B6CC-57BE74838721.jpg (3088x2316, 1.2M)

As former fat person. I own /fph/ and former fatpeoplehate subreddit so much. /fph/ is one thing that's keeps me check and living healthy. I have bad sugar addiction, that stuff is like heroin for me. So every time I get cravings i just remember/fph/ and I can make it. Now I have been sugar free for three years.

We all gonna make it.

Based Mikey

Based

> dat picture

miring'

could be worse, just actually lift for once

>sugar free for three years
Question: does that include fruit? I've been wondering for awhile if I should give up fruit and eat more vegetables.

pathetic. do you get confused when people drop the gs from the end of verbs, too?

Attached: 1548381015516.jpg (524x431, 46K)

>snopes is fake
based retard zoomer

some people would consider that shaming

You already look like you've lost weight. This nigga is making it.

It's gotta click in their brain. Losing weight isn't hard, it just takes a long time- the illusion of difficulty. That's what's gotta click.

At one point, I just accepted that I was going to be fat forever. Then I decided "Even if I'm going to be fat, I guess at the very least I can eat better." Over christmas, I lost 10kg without even noticing, and it just clicked.
"Shit, if it's that easy, I can do the rest, too." Got a gym membership a week later, got on Jow Forums and lost 30 more kg in 6 months.

>depressed
>doing something wrong

Attached: 1543182080547.jpg (750x750, 93K)

Why do people write in their fucking accents, its absolutely DISGUSTENG

fuck off fatty and start moving

i lost the weight a while ago, i just noticed you guys were sharing brainless material. this thread is a circlejerk. i hate obesity too, its why i want public gyms and community gardens. not this gay masturbatory shit

fuck you look like me

Coincidence???

I think not!

Attached: 1566150619695.jpg (704x396, 128K)

Do you have a pic of your dad?

nah, they will indulge themselves in pity like they already do with food. What they need is hate and determination. Just shame them harder and show them the way, motivation and dedication is what they lack. They wouldn't be useless pieces of living fat if they weren't flawed subhumans, pitying them will only let them stay in their comfort zone and continue what they are doing. Moralfags need to gtfo

Actually this. A fat guy/lady doesn't bother to me. I just ignore them (or use them as a bad example to my kids from time to time).
What really triggers me is the body positivity crap and muh activism.

Attached: 1532091805309.jpg (640x640, 44K)

>I fought for Israel and now have free school
You're a smart dude.

Attached: 20181001_001709.jpg (430x292, 67K)

vid related should be done more often honestly

Attached: cow tipping.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

They stress the health system which in turn bites you in the wallet. Fat people are a drain on society just from existing.

>fought for Israel
MIGA

OH SHIT GUYS A FAT PERSON JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

SCOTLAND FOREVER

She must have hit the ground hard, when they're that heavy I wonder if the fall could kill them, maybe if they rolled onto their head or something. Probably shouldn't do it for your own sake.

Attached: 1564359578881.jpg (612x612, 96K)