How do I acquire such a physique?

How do I acquire such a physique?

Attached: 6F3CA3AD-1BCA-468B-AC16-D5000B661F76.jpg (1242x1262, 855K)

be absolutely obsessed with kung fu and base your whole life around it

Do martial arts

why the fuck do people keep asking this? bruce was a god damn dyel and the only part of him that ever looked any good was his core. Ignoring the stupidity of wanting to look like him, there's nothing you need to do to get to that point. Just do some light bodyweight shit a few times a month and you'll reach his scrawny ass "physique"

>be a manlet
>work out for 3 weeks

I wish i could see Bruce Lee's face when he realise that his wing chun bullshit that he's been learning his whole life dosen't work aganist western fighting styles

>get tape
>do pic related
>eat shit

Attached: ECBE37DE-7429-4B84-97C9-F06E57DC9047.jpg (417x556, 37K)

He didn’t do Kung fu retard, Kung fu is useful only when your opponent is untrained and won’t react to your actions. Bruce Lee studied and practiced many disciplines such as boxing, tae kwon do, jiu jitsu, etc and combined them. He is essentially the father of mma

Attached: 843058BA-ABED-4593-B376-965DA150F09B.jpg (696x399, 50K)

He could kick your fucking ass, faggot

that escalated quickly

>implying it was supposed to be """""effective"""""
>everybody have *fun* tonight
>everybody wing chun

Attached: babygainer.jpg (480x305, 29K)

wtf has this world come to when ppl are roiding children??

Strict diet to get under 10% bodyfat, bodyweight exercises and cardio.

Literally SS + Titty GOMAD

Probably not roids, just one of the lucky humans to be born with myostatin deficiency.

You don't remember little hercules, zoomzoom?

No its roids.

Attached: little-hercules-940x492.png (940x492, 795K)

he did realize that, that's why the old kung fu masters tried to kill him. that and teaching the blacks.

I have the myostatin deficiency or “Hercules” gene, eddy hall has the Hercules gene. It doesn’t make you shredded it’s just easy to put on muscle. Those kids parents were sneaking anavar into their OJ lmao

SAD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

imagine peaking before you even hit puberty

what is jeet kune do, you stupid fuck. not even b8, just gay

I was stronger than him.
>95 lb squat

Attached: 1C3A318F-68D6-46A1-92F5-08843570B61C.jpg (246x430, 41K)

>lifting for women
>peak before you can even nut

bet he could've still kicked your ass

Nah

Dumbass, he trained specifically to gain strength while staying small, agile, and maximizing stamina. His weight training was all about control, look into it.

Attached: 0FCE888F-3143-4AF4-AA40-6D6FA77BFB2F.jpg (520x514, 60K)

>*gets knocked out by a guy who isn't a 125lb asian twink*

Not at that time. That gym card is from when he first starting really getting into weight training. It was after he started gaining too much muscle mass from that training that he cut it down. At that point he was really just a weak chink lol

Absolutely based chung poster
You ever watch to live and die in L.A?

sheeeeeit
F to those gains

Eat right, eat little, be short, do a shitload of pushups and pullups, tons of cardio.

Bruce lees training methods are actually quite well documented I think

He had a lot of unique training methods