About to enjoy a nice merlot. What is your favorite wine, Jow Forums?

Do you think moderate wine intake is good for you, bad for you, or not too big of a deal?

Attached: IMG_20190818_143352365.jpg (3072x4096, 2.74M)

saperavi off the street in tbilisi can't be beat. wine is good for you.

Dry German Riesling from Pfalz
>my somm is showing

first for bargain wine. pic related is how you get thot pussy.

Attached: apothic.jpg (1607x1920, 1.01M)

ah shit I just started reading that book
As long as you dont drink to much of it its fine, I personally just like to stay away from booze
I like my stimulants

I like to drink vintage muscat

gothot pussy is the best, thanks user

anything rhone, burgundy or old claret

only drink wine from my canton. so fondant with cheese is it.
why would you drink vintage sugar water from over-ripe grapes?

Attached: 1560259263846.jpg (1024x768, 454K)

based

Wine is for middle aged housewifes. The fuck is wrong with you?

I love malbec. The vines are very susceptible to disease and frost so only the best of the crop even makes it into the vintage. Also tends to be tannin heavy and really full-bodied and warm. Goes great with really tender beef or a great burger.

>wine
>literal estrogen

No thanks

1 glass of red wine a day is good for you.

>drinking wine
fucking estrogen loser

I bet you watch game of thrones too fucking faggot

You're retarded. Wine is for everyone. Are you one of those people who gets elitist about your choice of alcohol? Or are you one of those people who is so afraid of judgment you never allow yourself to enjoy anything?

lol @ the few stragling amerifat tards posting their insecure rubbish during euro hours

post disgusting fat body you wine sipping sissy boy

German Riesling is great.

My favourite is Amarone from Italy.

Care to share your superior choice of drink?

why’s everyone hating on wine? and why is it supposed to be more effeminate than the “manly” spirits?

Some people are extremely insecure in their masculinity. Men of power and status have been drinking wine literally since forever. This must be an American thing.

M8 it's 4pm on a Sunday here in the Heartland, these are burger hours.

I sip 0 calorie energy drinks

Attached: tip.jpg (800x800, 35K)

People that are not from wine countries associate it with women as they are the main consumer there, mainly of the very sweet types.

They never really tried actual top tier wines.

That would make sense. I'm in Northern California and nobody trips out about wine here, especially since we're fucking surrounded by vineyards.

Bluepilled merlot newfag

Based malbec poster

The great thing about american wine is it doubles as paint thinner.

Yeah, I'm italian and people here see wine as the natural grown up drink after you get past the beer stage in your teens/ early twenties.

American men are insecure because their penis was mutilated at birth and it fucks with their head.

Rood. Though yeah some of it is way too alcoholic we have a huge range and variety of stuff. We have like a dozen wine regions that all have tons of variations within. Like, it's wild how different an Oregon pinot is to a California pinot. America is huge man.

I'm very grateful to have avoided the fate that has befallen so many of my countrymen

Attached: 65765474567.jpg (640x640, 180K)

Charles Shaw but for a pretty girl I'll splurge on Yellowtail.

Canada makes the best wine.

Attached: 20171207_193714.jpg (776x1035, 361K)

Jesus this place is negative sometimes. Thought this might be a comfy thread. To all the faggots hating me for enjoying a glass of wine - stay boring and insecure. A little bit of wine won't hurt you.

I bought the got wine for the s8 premier. Post body

Sancerre is GOAT.

Based, best Dosto novel