Hello retards

hello retards.
I'm a girl (idk if that matters)
im a little overweight (5kg) and planning to lose about 10-15 kg.

I wanted to ask,what is the best way to lose fat?
I'm not tryna do it as fast as possible,just as long as it takes.

I've heard running and walking is the best for fat loss but I have high anxiety when outside and I could never go to a gym.

(pic kinda related)

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-182654_Instagram.jpg (1080x899, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gib milkies or gtfo

Attached: 1557231820949.jpg (480x265, 33K)

eat mainly peanuts and cheese for a few months, include 2-3 apples a day. you'll lose weight easily this way

>hello retards.
good start. got my attention
>shitty frog fag image
not sure anymore
>I wanted to ask,what is the best way to lose fat?
Eat only (1) type of carb a day and (1) type of protein. vary this daily to confuse your fat cells.

pic related. me after 7 weeks of doing this

Attached: 1541413882051.jpg (680x680, 453K)

>but I have high anxiety when outside
What the fuck is that? What anxiety?
This is what you do. You take a cold shower right fucking now and then go outside and walk for at least one hour.

literally just stop eating so much, it's that simple, just cut back on the portion in each plate and you'll lose weight

If you cant go outside on a walk then you have more problems than weight loss, work on that by going outside.

real answer:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
it'll tell you everything you need to do, even give you meals if you want them.
between that and myfitnesspal to track calories, you will be golden

>but I have high anxiety when outside and I could never go to a gym.

>5 kg overweight
>planning to lose 10-15 kg
Enjoy the yo-yo, when you gain it all back, and at a worse body composition. Why not just lose 5 kg?
>what is the best way to lose fat?
Cut out all sugar. Track calories daily. You should lose weight from this alone, and when you stabilize you can evaluate your diet to see where to go from there.
>I have high anxiety when outside and I could never go to a gym
Just move your body. Doesn't matter how at first. Walks are fine. Get some dumbbells or a small pink kettlebell and use them at home. You won't actually bulk up like a male bodybuilder, it's fine.
Finally,
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Attached: bait quality.png (1597x1600, 532K)

the problem isnt the food.
I'm completely in control of what I eat.
I don't eat junk, no sweets, cut out bread and pasta for awhile.

I'm asking for any workout plans or anything like that

Attached: 1358180697001.jpg (368x600, 72K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1562681151419.jpg (546x562, 30K)

read the sticky by the way. still wanted to ask people for shit.
thanks for the answers tho

its euro posting hours the incels are asleep.

>tryna
Die nigger scum

I'm not even a nigger.

you weight 5 kilos?? haha lmao

Nothing wrong with thickness if it went to the right places, now post dem titties bby

>full body resistence training 3x a week
>keep eating healthy
>eat at a slight deficit (200ish calorie deficit)
>sleep lots
>Go out for 10-30 minute runs on non-gym days
Done. Good luck, OP.

the problem is the food though you aren't burning all the energy from the food you eat leading to a slow but steady increase in body weight. If you cut down on the food you eat by a portion or two you will start to lose weight steadily. all weight loss and weight gain is based on how many calories are being consumed and how many calories are being burned you have to either increase the calories burnt or reduce calories being consumed. you seem like you would rather not go outside so just reducing the amount you eat seems like the better option

thank u kind Sir.

Attached: 1565658130415.png (700x3287, 331K)

I LOVE YOU.

The problem is always the food. Either you're not eating healthy food, or you're eating too much. Inactive people who eat healthy and don't exceed their calorie expenditure are rarely overweight.

Banana bread is the one and only GOAT

don't bother answering my post you are wrong and your taste is shit

hot

you cant our-exercise a shitty diet. you may think that food is not the problem but you will get quicker results if you change the food part of the equation. especially if you are not interested in hitting the gym

Post body so we know what we’re working with

okay I'll note that I guess

very shitty excuse but my camera is broken.

>overweight is fine, it's who you are
>alcoholism is fine, it's who you are

You know how to read? Read the sticky retard.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

holy shit it sure is newfaggy in here

>I've heard running and walking is the best for fat loss but I have high anxiety when outside and I could never go to a gym.
you heard wrong. just eat less

So me and my buddy Blaiden were at the bar last night, and you guys wouldn't fucking believe what went down.

We're sitting at the bar, right? Same as any other night, when my boy spots this fine blue-haired babe sitting all by her lonesome. This girl is THICC, lemme tell you. Just absolutely perfect. So my boy goes over to her and he says- he says, "Baby, me no like Drumpf."

The whole bar erupts in applause. The girl gets up an immediately starts taking her clothes off. That's when the bar tender turns around from making his drink, and- I'm not shitting you- it's Bernie fucking Sanders! He passes my boy the drink and says "This one's on the house, kid. Our specialty- Marxist Mule."

So my boy downs the drink in like 2 seconds flat, and that's when we all notice a clinking sound at the bottom of the glass. He reaches in and grabs the coin and- I swear to fucking god- it was a token for One Free College!

Bernie just winks at him and the bar goes fucking wild. Just cheering non stop. The blue-haired girl is completely naked now, draped over my boy, and in the chaos of applause and cheering we didn't even realize that someone had grabbed the remote and changed the channel to Rick and Morty!

I turn back around to ask Bernie for a drink, but he's gone. Like an ephemeral spark, blinking in and out of our lives, helping all that he can before disappearing into the aether to aid another soul in need.

Anyway, that's what we did last night.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 475K)

checked and kekked

Attached: 1553728146631.jpg (670x670, 37K)

Count your calories.
Your diet should be low fat to balanced, eating your protein (from 1g per kg if sedentary to 1.6 per kg if you train hard, as you should) you'll get some fat too, don't sweat it as long as you are below your daily calories, extra credit if it's omega 3 rich (protip, omega 3s might help with getting an hourglass figure). Add links 400 calories worth of carbs, to keep you going, and ensure you hit all your micros (get on Chronometer to check), and don't weight yourself more than once per week.

>>shitty frog fag image
>posts instagram thot

fuck YOU buddy, artisan french white bread is the best.
DONT FUCKING DEBATE IT

Fucking dumbass

>I'm a girl

Why would you even mention this. Also Read the sticky

Attached: 1560465330489.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

That's my pic, fuck off creep

You sound like my gf when she didn't want to send me nudes. I'm single now btw

A+

eat less calories than you burn consistently

fuck you newfag

>im a little overweight (5kg) and planning to lose about 10-15 kg.

Attached: 1531700392270.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

show me your butt op i bet its cute and feminine :3

I keked

dilate

Gomad and ss