When did you realize that lifting wouldn't solve any of your problems...

When did you realize that lifting wouldn't solve any of your problems? I just go to the gym now out of sheer force of habit. Everything else in my life is pretty much the same though. I just replaced vidya, repeatedly pressing the same buttons over and over again, with lifting, repeatedly picking up and putting down metal over and over again.

Attached: 6zyshscf26711.png (1398x925, 644K)

I've been lifting and posting on Jow Forums since 2010
nothing has changed lmao

This week

Thought getting a six pack would make me happy but here I am and All I’ve done is made myself really weak

I’m on a bulk and following a strength program but I know I’ll want to kill myself if I get fat again

Fuck this shit

Attached: 47465158-2194-4B07-81F4-FEF6DD800FC3.jpg (3088x2320, 1.18M)

I just go to the gym to prey on confused young guys.
I'm not even gay i just do it for my own amusement.

repetitive action is a part of any hobby. you're never going to do anything life changing unless you have a top tier iq.

It's even worse when you waste a year on SL and end up looking like a sack of potatoes for your efforts.

I lost all motivation for 3 months, but I'm back at it now doing PPL and cutting after 2 months of an accelerated SL and cut.

today, when i went shopping and realised i still look like shit. literally zero progress made. not sure if im going to continue lifting

Attached: 1470899284972.gif (633x758, 15K)

You got like a 3 pack

The only problem I have right now is that the girl I really like lives fucking abroad and will at least for two more years to finish her degree. Nevermind that chances are she's either seeing someone or will be seeing someone within that timespan.
I was just her fucking vacation fling, if that.
No shit lifting won't fix that, unless I train my lats so much that I learn to fly.

wew
move on bruh, for your own mental well being

i rather be a swole loser than just a loser tbqh

Attached: 1506969900963.png (599x598, 114K)

You made this post on Monday and then the Wednesday before that

It solved my small problem, my hungry skelington problem, and my I can’t bench over 200lbs problem, so speak for your self fag

I'm treating is as a romantic adventure that happened and ended really well- I rushed to the airport to see her one last time and she gave me a farewell kiss.
But we're still in contact over social media and from what I've gathered so far from our communication, she's single at the moment. Well, at least she's never mentioned any relationship of that nature. Which, according to my wingman, is a good sign. But I have no expectations at this moment. It would be cool to see it go somewhere, but the probability is ridiculously low.
Anyway, mental well being is an aspiration long, long, long abandoned.

you didn't learn anything from lifting, did you?
you didn't learn to become someone better
you didn't learn to surpass your fears and insecurities
you didn't learn to stand high above all and be proud of yourself

Attached: smugness.jpg (1024x536, 45K)

It’s just genetic it just goes flat after that

damn. does she speak about you together as if its gonna continue?

It's been too weeks and I'm terrified to bring that topic up. Probably not. But if I'm ever in her city, Imma hit her up, see maybe that does the trick. But that's not happening any time sooner than Christmas.

*two

Yeah I still have all the same problems but once every few times in the gym I get a real sense of satisfaction and achievement that is more than any other hobby I've tried.

I now have something I enjoy greatly and every now and then I see some progress I've made in my physique or I lift something heavier than I could before and I feel great.

If you're trying to "fix" your life you're not gonna make it. It's about turning up, putting in the effort and doing something that'll gradually make your life a little better

>top tier iq

What would you qualify as a top tier IQ?

nice blogpost
tl;dr

it tends to do that in 9 years
its not just cause the lifting tho is it

redpill me on cheez its
absolute goat power snacc?