Anyone here that does only calisthenics

anyone here that does only calisthenics

Attached: https_%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FgyoSlhJyG4c%2Fhqdefault.jpg (520x390, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T3rHHZFFdns
youtu.be/fxHbkbHbuV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not a nigger and can afford equipment

I do weighted calisthenics.

Muscle ups and dips yeah

enjoy destroying you bones and joints with your meme weights

This + /Thread.

yes and im going to join a gym when this new one opens up down the street. eventually fucking with all these weird exercises and progressions gets tiring when i could just be adding weight to a bar instead.

yeaaa bruh same,

also slow muscle growth af

Same here. Did weighted calisthenics for about 6 months, torn my labrum a bit, took some time off and tomorrow will be my second week at the gym.

Honestly starting with calisthenics seems like a good idea for most people because all you ever need is a pull-up bar and maybe some rings but as said progressing becomes annoying after a while.

>torn my labrum a bit
on calisthenics? I fucked mine too but I did squatting. I'll never forgive rippletits.

Yeah, Im doing Push-Legs-Abs 3 times a week and Pull-Running 3 times a week

yea me too, but im kinda not really happy with the results in the past two years so im thinking about joining the gym

I do.

BTW, the nigger in OPs pic does weighted calisthenics and lifts for legs, claims natty (muh I've been training for so long muh), and is also vegan. Total fraud.

hahah yea stipke,
i also think hes too big to be natural

youtu.be/T3rHHZFFdns
this achievable natty only on burpees?

yea probably,
he doesnt have an impressive physique

youtu.be/fxHbkbHbuV8
Idk man he's pretty swole. Maybe not for Jow Forums standards but the guy's bigger than 99% of normies and that's pretty good as a short term goal for an auchwitz mode like me.
I'm just making sure because I heard that a lot of these guys roid and that's why they can get the crazy volume they get in prison, doing a thousands pushups and all that.

Attached: 1557761598901.png (637x637, 722K)

Yeah, I did weighted inclined ring pushups but I think the main factor was lack of warm up and shitty form. No idea how you could get a shoulder injury while squatting though.

been doing calisthenics daily while cutting for a month because I couldn't fit time in for the gym

I'd rather be weightlifting.

easy to look swole solely off of cardio and calisthenics when you're a 5'6'' sureno beaner

Attached: 1545913255217.png (500x250, 180K)

Didn't know the one in the hip is also called labrum.

Attached: shoulder_anatomy.jpg (450x397, 28K)