Protein shakes recipes: poorfag edition

>Be me
>Live in latinoamerica
>Have easy access to milk and every tropical fruit imaginable but can't afford the most important ingredient of a protein shake the protein powder.
Is there any natural substitute to the protein powder that i can use?
If no there is protein snack that doesn't require the powder and you can easily prepare in your home?

Attached: UB5A7679.jpg (1080x1620, 129K)

eat eat fucking protein and drink water then

Can you get your hands on cocao powder?

flax seed, chia seed, peanut butter, milk, yoghurt, hemp seed
you do not need protein powder

Probably not but i can try.
BTW doesn't have a ton of fat.

You can make your own whey. Look up a cottage cheese recipe that uses Rennet (not vinegar/acid it will taste disgusting). You get cottage cheese, and whey which you can concentrate and then use as base for the shake.

I can't get most of those things except for he seeds. Could it work that way?

Flax seed kills your test

Now that you mention may grandparents make their own cheese mqyve i can make this work. Thanks dude.

You don't want fat in your protein shakes? Why?

I live in argentina, and smoothies with several types of nuts, ricotta cheese, milk with high protein content, and either a banana or high protein yogurt for flavor. It averages about 30 grams of protein, it's cheap, light on the stomach and really filling.

The recipes that I watched didn't contain much fat i mean i saw some guys use peanut butter but i thought fat free was preferable

Yes use jizz instead

Is soya yogurt any good?

It's pretty good, only a little tasteless in my opinion

Trust me i know is tasteless

Still, add it to the mix, and use a fruit for taste

Egg whites?

Thanks dude

Flax seeds increase estrogen.

Stay the fuck away from cheap onions foods. I shouldn't even have to elaborate further.

Fuck i forgot the eggs. I just taking a look at their protein content. Looks like i underestimate the power of those fuckers.

Easy i hate onions anyways.

might as well do nothing but eat yogurt instead

here's the macro composition of the typical bullshit DIY "protein shake" compared to the macros of plain fucking yogurt

just eat whole foods and stop trying to do fake ass fucking gay smoothies retards, when MILK and YOGURT are much superior by themselves and also cheaper.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1548x869, 209K)

all high in protein
post studies
post studies

what less fibre, less quality fats for hormone production?
can you show the micros for both as well? i'd be interested to see how they compare (im guessing right is far superior)

>1kg of yoghurt
You're a fucking idiot.

holy shit can we say onions again?!

you're a basedboy, fuck you onions-loving basedboy faggot, you smell like you basedled your pants hahaha

>you're a basedboy, fuck you onions-loving basedboy faggot, you smell like you basedled your pants hahaha
nice argument buddy

>he thinks anyone is taking him seriously enough to pose a real argument
Classic basedboy

teehee~ ^_^ you make such compelling points!

you'd be surprised

its actually really good (for cocoa)
still wouldnt call it a protein shake tho

Attached: Chocolates-Valor-Cacao-Puro-En-Polvo-Desgrasado-250-g-0.jpg (500x444, 51K)

whey protein is made from milk, just do it yourself.

All you need is milk and rennet and a few pieces of basic equipment

Cheap protein sources: not all would be 100% shake compatible
Beans, lentils, quinoa, eggs, tuna and other canned fish, ground beef, chicken, pork and organ meat
Also, what country?

Cuba