How can you explain that guy that can eat fucking 4 burgers a day and stay skeleton lvl skinny?

>how can you explain that guy that can eat fucking 4 burgers a day and stay skeleton lvl skinny?
t. not fat

Attached: llll.png (208x198, 10K)

>4 burgers

so like 2k calories

literally me aka fast metabolism

Fucked up digestive system
If you can gain weight fast it means you're healthy

Eat more.

Maybe try tracking calories, or macros, rather than "burgers".

>literally me aka fast metabolism
What's the size of your shits and the frequency you shit?

Attached: 1518998797812.png (542x512, 52K)

people who swear they eat tons and don't put on weight just don't track calories. i know because i used to be like this. you don't see all the days where they barely ate anything or had one meal during the entire day

As another former skelly (6', 155lb) you're not eating as much as you think you are.

Track what you eat, eat more until you hit your daily goal.

Same as fatties who claim to eat nothing & still gain, you're just not eating what you think you are.

>friend is 190cm
>swears he can eat whatever he wants and not gain weight
>eats 5 big macs
>doesn't eat anything else for the rest of the day

Attached: 123543343535.jpg (800x450, 47K)

yea all of us skinny guys that have seen the light realize this is bullshit and call it out every time now, we just don't eat enough because we don't have the appetite, and then some 6'4 250 guy comes along "I cannot believe you can't eat 3,000 calories to bulk, I eat 3,00 calories a meal." Well we and I just don't have that appetite, I have to drink 1270 of mine, every day, or it won't happen.

It’s not just about how much. Many people think that metabolic differences are bs and that skinny people that eat a lot actually do not eat a lot. Surprise: skinny people that eat a lot, do actually eat a lot.

The reason why these people do not GAIN fat, is because their bodies prefer burning fat over burning carbohydrates. Usually, this comes with higher body temperature.

The bodies of fat people prefer to burn carbohydrates over fat, which means that the body does not tap into fat storages a lot. Add a daily caloric surplus to this, and you’ll see why someone gets fat. Again, skinny people that eat a lot do not have this disadvantage, because their bodies prefer burning fat and thus the carbohydrates are the waste products in a calorific surplus. Carbohydrates do not get stored as fat in these individuals and therefore are peed out. Look up urine glucose and cardarine.

Life is unfair

Underestimating calories is something both fatties and skellies do; read my post above

4 burgers is like what, around 3k at max?

If it's something like 4 McDoubles that's only like 1600 calories

but its all about CICO in the end?!

No, it is not. This is a very common mistake. Keto diets are special diets to TRY generate the effect that comes naturally to authentic skellies that actually have trouble gaining weight. Genetics are at the basis of this.

what kinda pussy ass burgers you eating that are only 500 calories

>The bodies of fat people prefer to burn carbohydrates over fat, which means that the body does not tap into fat storages a lot. Add a daily caloric surplus to this, and you’ll see why someone gets fat. Again, skinny people that eat a lot do not have this disadvantage, because their bodies prefer burning fat and thus the carbohydrates are the waste products in a calorific surplus. Carbohydrates do not get stored as fat in these individuals and therefore are peed out. Look up urine glucose and cardarine.
This can be fixed by fasting, people that don't burn fat have a fucked up oxidation because of the randle cycle (they have been eating a lot of carbs with fats)

can you post some sources about each body type and how it prefers fat or carbs, i unironically want to know more about this

And then next day you eat one potato.

t. skeleton

>he was never heard from again

im genuinely confused rn, alot of new terms have introduced to me

He's also high and way more active than you give him credit for. He's probably pacing around his room or home all day in between vidya and going out for weed runs. If he's the paranoid type, he's thinking a fuck ton about random shit and burning insane amounts of calories with his brain and for longer periods of time due to the insomnia. And lastly as another user said, 4 burgers is only like 2K calories, maybe 4K if you're loading them down with all the extras, but that's still not a ridiculous amount of calories to burn off.