What's the most caffeine you have ever done?

What's the most caffeine you have ever done?
For me around 500 mg while sudying, anyone done 1g+ and became a caffeinetweaker?

Attached: IMG_9109.jpg (1830x2048, 542K)

good lord Naru is so hot

Attached: 1501597662424.jpg (946x714, 179K)

i'd drink 2 bangs in the gym for a while so 600mg. would not recommend. definitely have adrenal fatigue from it

Took 700 felt like I was dying, though that was from pill form, and I was fatter.

300mg almost daily

I've gone as high as 1200mg in a day. I hit the gym in the am and then did a 12hr grave. Anxiety through the roof but didnt die. Tolerance is now incredibly high though

Whats the point? Too much caffeine just makes you feel like shit.

I was trying to stay up for a 24 hour stream once so I bought I 4 pack of monster and drank them all in maybe 8 hours. Still fell asleep at hour 22 of stream.
I don't think caffeine actually affects me

Attached: 1560113757436.png (204x208, 33K)

>4 in 8 hours
lole git gud pleb

800 i guess
that amount of coffee made me want to puke but i didnt

How much do you weigh
>post body

Used to work on a submarine. We were on 8's meaning 8 hours watch, 8 hours maintenance, 8 hours sleep. My maintenance on the motor generator ran long and then we ran some drills because an ORSE was scheduled. Before I knew it I was back in maneuvering with a shaker full of green mountain coffee to polish off a clean 10 cups and the EOOW handed me a couple hydroxycut.
My body was completely still but my soul vibrated out of my skin and numbed my bones.
Then we had field day. Even the 100k signing bonus couldn't keep me on that deathtrap.

Attached: collateral-damage-studios-solaire-of-astora.jpg (842x1191, 244K)

This is ideal and safe limit.

Worst I've done was maybe 1.1 g right before an exam (4 pack of 5hr energy, 2 coffees and a red-eye coffee) got tunnel vision, but that was about it

1500 mg of caffeine, was physically sick after the gym and after my PR i was so light headed i felt like i was about to pass out. wont ever do that again. but the energy during the workout was crazy.

Attached: sam face.jpg (600x602, 50K)

I don't know how you people do it. If I have two cups of coffee I'm jittery and uneasy for hours.

Took 400mg for a chest workout then another 400mg after to do some legs and I was too wired to focus on anything and lift

I’m a day? Probably 1.5 grams. At once maybe 800. I also do vyvanze and stuff.

A couple years ago I worked a job where the breakroom had multiple pots of coffee on the go at any given time of the day, so basically you were free to drink coffee literally all day. Probably a couple of grams, I'm not sure.

In a few hour period probably like a 1g when I got super addicted. It made me incredibly paranoid/anxious.

when are they going to have dakimakura with Ayaka on them?

One time before I realized how bad most of this stuff is for you, I had a bang, a coffee, a chai tea, a monster, and one of those canned Starbucks double shot espressos. I got super dizzy and accidentally slammed my thumb in my friend's car door.after a couple hours I was back to feeling normal.

I've done ~900-1000mg (90g of coffee beans) over the course of a morning a few times. Not a great feeling.

Peak was like 800mg, worked at dunkin donuts and drank one bang before coming in, another while working, and had a coffee after too. Still getting 500mg~ daily because I'm a fucking stim junkie and scared of working out without the boost.

remember that at this level of consumption it's no longer boosting you, just satiating your addiction. you would probably do better once you quit and get past withdrawals
i believe in you brah

>and scared of working out without the boost.

How do people even still feel the boost at this point tho ? Aren't you in tolerance ?

I took a black mamba pill and two hydroxycuts one time because I kept nodding off from pills I was taking. This was at work and I literally about drove to the hospital I thought my heart was going to explode. I no longer take drugs fyi this was years back

I took about 1g once, felt really sick like I was going to throw up. It passed after a while though and if I ever take around 500mg+ I get that sick feeling again.

can't stay away 6 hours past bedtime

Used to take around 1-1.2g every day, had to go completely without it for about a month to fix my tolerance. Now I only take about 600mg a day, weird to see how many people are seriously affected by that

i used to take a gram before the gym every time. i had a huge tolerance though. i would always feel like i had to pee and then not be able to.

ive never done more than like 200mg in one day and i consider anyone who goes above this an idiot with no regard for their own health. I am a 200lb alpha male and even I cant take caffeine in such doses...

1.3 gram and more, have to stop taking it for a month because it no longer make me feeling good or more alert or anything.
currently trying to stick to under 500mg and trying to take a short break from time to time to reset the tolerance.