Jow Forums Ideals Thread

Post and rate faggots

Attached: 1549416285461.png (1000x1000, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dKFh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: eye-dddeal.png (1000x1000, 2.14M)

admittedly need to work on clothes tbqh, i feel i'm too conservative/boring, the printed shirts might be a step in the right direction, also not sure i can pull these hairstyles

Attached: ideals.png (900x900, 1.03M)

4/4 for both

Attached: ideal.png (892x720, 1.44M)

3/5
>cartoon women
0/5
5/5 based

girl on left is sucking black cock as we speak bro no joke

>pick 1 thing wrong with this
>you can't

Attached: ALIGN.jpg (1000x1000, 584K)

ahh whoops

3/5
>cartoon women
0/5
5/5 based

Attached: idealsthread4 (2).jpg (2720x2736, 1.96M)

9/10 T800 pilled
6/10 meh
8/10 just dump the fatty

Attached: 1565068560106.png (900x900, 1.02M)

You're all shit

Attached: bigideal.png (825x825, 847K)

great style + 10/10 for olivia
extremely gay style and gay hair and gay women

are you like 50 or something

meme

god i want to do the ''bang a cool while checking out my biceps in the mirror' thing once. pale girls with dark hair 10/10

Attached: template3.jpg (1300x1302, 1.06M)

says the whale hunter

>"all black, man.. so i can express my inner rage"

You're a big guy

Attached: big.png (429x495, 267K)

This is one of the worst ones I've ever seen.

Nice except for Jupiter's third moon in the bottom right

Nice and tomboy patrician taste, not digging the style but hey you do you

4/4 'nuff said

3/4 bit on the fat side for women

Soz I'm phoneposting I don't have my ideals

Attached: 1566168427920.jpg (1000x1000, 668K)

3.5/4 everything is perfect except for the fatty

2/4 good potential but needs some maturity

>liking black women

0.5/4 awful style, hair, women

2.5/4 very basic, but not bad

Attached: ideals.jpg (638x618, 163K)

>2.5 very basic
>sunflower child fashion

Attached: 1564296728878.jpg (421x389, 26K)

I am a simple man

Attached: ideal.png (1000x1001, 1.02M)

rate others or fuck off

Okay. I will fuck off then.

Everything good except for the obese woman.
Mostly alright. A bit weird, but alright.
Very basic.
Reasonable
Very good overall.

Attached: inspo.jpg (1000x1000, 240K)

based

I made the first in under 5 min, I originally just spammed some shit in the girl and fashion sections.
all really respectable except the top right, come on boy too much meme
everything is wrong with this man, tf is that body goal even
veaay nice
bomb ass for the 2 on the left, hair is shit tier and I don't personally like the type of women but at least they ain't hambeasts, cough, cough... ,

Attached: 1566168427920.jpg (1000x1000, 711K)

bruuuh, post the full image of top left girl.

fucking degenerate

Attached: gptzn06bh4h31.jpg (640x853, 77K)

meant the one with white underwear, broski. I am a degenerate though

3.5/4 should use a better pic of olivia jensen though
2/4 not a fan of the style or most of the girls. The taller tomboy is great though
3/4 nice taste in tomboys style seems off though
4/4 no complaints
4/4 style looks comfy and nice

Attached: N.png (1065x1017, 1.67M)

that is the full image, she doesn't do anything lewd either

Attached: 1564722407255.jpg (719x719, 39K)

7/10
5/10
4/10
4/10
5/10

Attached: idl.png (1230x1301, 2.09M)

user-kun, this is a blue board
wut r u done?

Attached: 1532482660564.gif (304x280, 547K)

He's dabbing on jannies

hello

Attached: 1566168427920.png (1190x1068, 1.47M)

Pretty aesthetic body, smaller pecs and big shoulders are a classic look. Hair looks good, that beard can look alright, can’t really tell whether it’ll stay fashionable or whether it’s getting played out. Right three style pics are nice, left is too tight for how jacked the guy is, doesn’t really work on him. Left three girl pics are nice, right is an abomination desu
Nice bodies, manga bodies are cool but why pic such a gay looking pic like bottom right to go with it. Hair is alright, top left style looks cheap, other styles are nice, bottom left seems to be wearing a brown belt with a black leather jacket though. Taste in girls is absolutely patrician
Body looking thick, solid tight. Chad haircut, style is pretty limited though, there’s warmer days too and maybe something less formal may be nice too. Girls look good
Rate others
Ah, der Arier vom Dienst. Based!
Good bodies, bottom right has pretty big tiddies though and Bateman was lacking obliques. Hair cut is alright, bottom is good. Not much clothing style in the style section, but I like the vibe, cute girls too, they look like they might have some issues though
No u
Bodies good though a bit roided looking, hair alright, right jackets don’t work too well in style. Girls way too fat, except for top right which is patrician
Nice bodies, Sonia Malavisi has a pretty much perfect body. Hair is alright but looks pretty basic since it seems to be coloured, natural hair always looks best. Middle and right style are nice, left is an odd combination of dated looking, the jewelry being a bit much and everything just not quite working together. Haven’t played the game that ideal guy is from but seems alright

Attached: F0A9B05F-B706-4E03-966D-F2B8FB502796.jpg (3464x3464, 1.91M)

cont.
Bodies really aren’t the same, top left is chubby, top right looks like it’s from a gay photoshoot, GSP is based though. Hair looks good on that guy, not sure it would work well on someone younger, but it might. Hair is basic but alright, taste in girls isn’t that good though with the yellow fever plus them not even looking that good.
David Goggins is in great shape, although given how much he’s fucking up his health I’m not sure he’s a good fitness ideal. Hair can look pretty good if you can pull it off, the basic idea behind style is good but those fits are terrible. The brown suede chelseas with black skinny pants don’t work, the light blue shirt peaking out from under the sweater looks childish and makes him look shorter, and the lapels of the coat being stood up even though it’s good weather is gaudy. Middle would be alright if he tucked in his shirt, got a less cheap looking jacket and replaced the sneakers with shoes without that white rim on the sole. Right looks short due to wearing an oversized bomber, not a type of jacket you can wear oversized the ripped pants and printed shirt in combination with a jacket with prints on it gives it the deathblow. Girls look like they’d have some issues but would be a great lay
Did you confuse top right and bottom left?
Good bodies, top right seems like he’d looks chubby if not for some movie magic though. I like the hair, one of the better hairstyles for afro textured hair, the more natural look without shaving the hairline straight or shit like that is good. Style is nice, I like the individual parts in top right but wearing a shirt over a thick sweater doesn’t make sense. Really don’t get the taste in girls, left two really don’t look good, bottom right has a nice vibe, top right fits the rest of the grid best. Best girl in the grid is casca in the body section by far though

Attached: 1BA81058-8D2C-4C7A-ACA9-91D568762F4D.gif (416x742, 3.85M)

Excellent, except for the girl furthest on the right
Good hair and body, decent style, not gonna comment on the girls
Based
Fucking excellent, unironic 10/10
Poor taste in women, otherwise good
Good girls, good body, meh style, and we share the same taste in hair
Some pretty big ideals
Good body, meh style, decent girls, shit tier hair
Decent hair and body, attractive girls, style is kinda SEXcore but not bad
Nice
Very good, yet another guy who shares my taste in hair
Pretty good overall
Good style and body, not liking the hair or girls
Very nice
Based
Good stuff, girls are too androgynous imo

Attached: _idealsfinalversion.jpg (535x499, 105K)

cont.
Zyzz looking juicy, left looks a bit odd, might be the weak obliques and lats. Hair is alright, right looks good. Style is very nice, great variation on the countryside look. Girls look good, the smiling pics in top row look much nicer than the more serious looks, bottom right has a great body though. Overall could be a great grid, would use less roided looking bodies though, drop left hair since it looks a bit basic and maybe use only the more likeable girl pics
Rate others
Good body, slightly lower bodyfat and including legs in the body section would be good though. Bottom left hair looks a bit greasy, top is good and right is great, definitely the best out of the three, though Batemans hair also looked great in some other pics. The style is pretty good, top left henley and sports jackets don’t fit together so well and the green sweater in bottom right clashes with the outfit, rest is good and Sopranos shirt is nice. Girls seem nice

Attached: D71729A1-E1C5-4F2B-A16A-DF3F461BCCC0.jpg (1080x1080, 224K)

>henley and sports jackets don’t fit together so well
I agree, actually. I prefer to wear a polo with a sportcoat for that kind of look. I just grabbed a random pic of Sonny Crockett because I like the Miami Vice style.

Inspiring/10
9/10 good stuff
10/10 The Sopranos is my favorite show

Attached: 1566168427920.jpg (1000x1000, 320K)

Bodies are perfect. Hair is boring. Style can go both ways. Girls are 3/4. 6/10

right hair is ridiculous. the short sleeved shirts are cool if you pull it off. Tomboys are based, but 2D ideals are not. 5/10

bodies are good. Rest is too conservative for me. 5/10

10/10

Bodies and hair is all right. Style is good. Girls are qt. 8/10

top and bottom don't match. Bodies are good. 5/10

4/U

wew. middle girl is cute, but only because of the dress. rest is bad, especially the leather jackets. 2/10

How was coachella this year?

top right body is 10. Brody's looking good. 8/10

good body and hair. style is not my cup of tea. 6/10

Turn down for what? good /out/ style. 8/10

Instagram core

Said it before, but. good hair. good style. Based girls. 9/10
>name on bottom left gril?

yuppie-core. I like it. 8/10

npfo

Attached: thumbnail_thumbnail_1470690454405.png (1000x1000, 1.38M)

>NP;FO
Epic DK meme
Regardless, good shit
8/10 patchy beard inspo is questionable but I can't help but get a little hot and bothered by a classic Sarah Connor.

cont.
>name on bottom left gril?
Wallis Day
Great body, George Hackenschmidt was an animal. Hair looks too basic fuckboy imo, right style is good, there’s plenty of other great Dylan Roof fits too, he had pretty good taste tbf. Left should look fine since it’s just jeans and a t-shirt, but it looks SEX core as fuck there, could find better pics for that looks for sure. Girls are cute but if they’re edgy like that they might have some mental issues too
Yeah polo and sports jacket would work better, the Miami Vice look is pretty nice to be fair

Attached: 7A2EC300-1C26-43DB-B57A-5DA3F34BF8EC.jpg (900x1200, 93K)

>Might have mental issues
Brother, they wouldn't date me otherwise.

If you are doing your best you deserve better than someone with mental issues bro

Attached: A3DB0F9E-17CA-47C0-B5AD-3C4F8434CD8E.png (708x453, 88K)

sauce on top right girl?

>Wallis Day
Disappointed she don't look like this anymore desu

8/10 Fancy style but not into that overly thicc.
7/10 Not fan of style and waifu ideal girls.
9/10 wouldn't daily style like that but very nice
10/10 Based and Arnoldpilled
(no srs I'm a fan)
8/10 Very thorough use of statue ideals user. Want sauce on that 11/10 good boy you got there in the sunglasses.
8/10 Very nice.
You're a big guy/10
Studying this harder takes it down a few points. Tattoos ruin body (otherwise excellent ideals). Not fan of bieber hair. Last leather jacket would look terminator with a jacked body like your iedals, rest would look odd imo. Not a fan of thicc women but you know what you want and thats good user. All this lands you a 5/10 with good ponential.
6/10 for lean long haired business dude.
7/10 more effort improved it.
8/10 Hard to judge opposite gender but that looks great. Not fan of style and body a bit too masculine for my taste.
6/10 simple man. Now rate others
7/10 Very nice. But I don't get the first body ideal compared to the rest, is it for the chest hair?
7/10 Very nice.
8/10 Not fan of the thots. rest is great.
4/10 Nice hair. Not digging the style or the bimbos.
9/10 Great choices allround. Girls a bit too masculine.
7/10 oldschool cool.
8/10 second style pulling it down. Girls hailing bad reference but I guess it says more about their beliefs you're looking for than just body and compared to other thotseekers that's cool.
9/10 Very badass

Attached: Ideals.png (1500x1500, 3.43M)

>Studying this harder..
That part was meant for you. 5/10. Good ponential.

>Very thorough use of statue ideals user.
That part was for you. Letting numbers slip today apparently.

>Turn down for what?
Yeah the girl in that video is a qt. Also yours is a solid 9/10 Sarah Connor is a great ideal girl

Yeah it was a pretty qt look, though probably not as marketable as something a bit more feminine

Attached: EF6AD23A-A816-4B5F-8595-410D98949655.jpg (1080x1136, 504K)

How could he, they’re working hard for their mon... oh wait

Attached: F6C83C5E-8F5B-4799-9F2F-5733AC3B8800.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

Attached: fitshittemplatewhatever.jpg (1000x1000, 701K)

>ideals threads

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

9/10 careful with the lard user
hair (besides goss) and style will be a little hard to pull off, based tomboy lover
yup, ten tenths
now that's what i call BASED
let's have a drink bro, but racemixing bad
impressive, very nice
you're a big guy
shit hair, shit style and those tubs of lard will age like milk
ah yes, another based man
a-are you an archeologist
9.9/10
>non white women
bruh
my kind of nigger
body could be bigger but otherwise 10/10
camo is cringe, good overall
4/5 those women are basicaly twinks, kinda gay
based motherfucker. 80s style is best
style and hair ain't that good desu
left pic on style is cringe, otherwise simple and based
let's play some vidya together user
not feelin hair, but good overall

Attached: fit ideal.png (1800x1800, 2.53M)

>google searching for cringe pics

Attached: CRINGE_2000x[1].jpg (2000x2000, 413K)

Humpty bumpty

For you!

>baki instead of his dad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Body ideal would have the legs a bit stronger

3/4 the heavy lady ruined it :(
2.5/4 I think the printed shirts might be obnoxious, but I like body and hair
4/4, girls are qts
4/4
3.5/4 that sweater is terrible
3/4 style and hair separately are ok, but I think they might look a little fonzie together
4/4
meh all around
3/4 depends on whether your hair is thick enough to look good like that, elsewise that style comes of stringy
3/4 not a fan of the style

Attached: ideals.png (1011x1003, 1.51M)

Bump

8/10 why Dick? He's my favorite Robin but he'd be a bad mate

I like the circus background and he's super cute

she-weeb

only for a few comics

who's that girl in the middle, btw? because holy FUCK

Attached: ideals.jpg (1065x1017, 540K)

I gots da hair for it to look good, feelsgoodman, the style is hard to pin down for me as I can't really find anything that is actually what I wear

cont.
Bodies good like last time, could still use legs. Top right hair pic is a lot better now, hair section looks good overall. Pretty solid jacket in style section, better than before for sure, there’s more fashionable choices but this one is not bad at all. New girl pic in bottom left is very nice, the one behind it with the snow is super basic and drags down the girl section a bit. Good grid overall
Rate others
Great bodies, you can forget about staying natty though. Nice hair, and good taste in girls too. Decent grid, would be a lot better with more natty bodies and some style pics
Bodies are nice, imo middle would start looking odd with bigger legs, makes them look shorter and less proportional. Hair is basic, not a fan of the coloured look, natural colours and texture always look best. Right style is very nice, bottom would be too if not for the white sweater. Top style is solid, could change the baggy sweater for something else, left style looks a bit odd with the leopard print shoes, as well as the contrast between the baggy sweater and very tight pants. Guy looks good, Nightwing was fun to play in the Batman games and was a good Robin too

Attached: 8BECF0E1-269E-4FBA-AAC4-2FFCB2D08E3D.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

she was some reddit gone wild poster. I founder her on fitgirls
imgur.com/a/dKFh4

agree'd about the leopard shoes and the white shirt but get out of here about my cozy sweaters

Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with comfy sweaters, just makes sense to pair them with pants that aren’t too tight, and to combine them with jackets that are a bit baggier too. Wearing tighter over looser layer or tight pants with baggy tops is usually a bit of an odd combination. Turtlenecks or tighter crew neck sweaters will combine great with leather jackets or tighter pants, and baggier sweatshirts will work nicely with wool or corduroy pants for instance depending on their style, and I assume it would be comfier than wearing tight stretch jeans too

Attached: 85B9ECFF-72C8-4EA7-B589-B11CD95B180D.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

can you show my what sort of style you'd go for the wool or corduroy pants? I don't normally wear those materials but I've been playing more with texture lately

Just look for “corduroy pants women” or something like that on pinterest, can find some good inspo there if you look around a bit usually, better than on google anyways. I didn’t really have any womens style pics saved, copy pasted some comfy fits together in pic related that I thought looked good, but you can probably find nicer looks if you search a bit

Attached: 2B64F0C3-8E08-4CF8-B762-9E7B2E29142B.jpg (3464x3464, 1.87M)

Attached: 6601FA7D-1B1C-4C2E-BEC5-32B0064434F3.gif (374x211, 1000K)

Dr. Melfi is the most attractive dame in the universe

Jason Todd best robin

Dick > Jason > Damian > Tim > Steph