Fit approved ice creams

So I got pic related because it was only fifty cents, pretty sure they got the flavors mixed because this tastes like coffee hence the price
Anyone else tried these, what’s your favorite flavor?

Attached: 72EEFD5F-EF09-46D7-B24A-5090B7BC6087.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Cookies and cream, but where I live they cost fucking like $3 for a pint, so too poor.

Mint

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Attached: ZQN3i9H_d.jpg (640x240, 39K)

I've had mint and pb cup and both were decent

This tastes like absolute shit, like splenda and crushed ice.

Attached: bed48096-9d5d-40d2-b7bb-561a66f08aff.jpg (712x475, 33K)

based

even 3 dollars is super cheap
a pint costs 6 fucking euros in my country

that brand tastes bretty good for being lite/low calorie, probably because it uses sugar alcohols instead of other artificial sweeteners
im not a chemicals are bad shitter i just hate the flavor of artificial sweeteners

Blueberry crumble is good.

C-cmon goddamnit *sniffles* lets get fucking big goddamnit *tears start welling* r-right babe? *bursts into tears*

Attached: 8090A435-0BDB-415D-861D-87C43093FE5A.png (640x1136, 1.94M)

>What NASA doesn't want us to see

He really did leave us behind user

Attached: FB_20170815_22_43_38_Saved_Picture.jpg (720x552, 278K)

Fifty cents is breddy gud but for real when are you motherfuckers gonna grow up. Ice cream is for the occasional summer treat, landwhales, emotional wreck bar-hopping thots and fucking children.

Im not saying you can't have good tasting food but you don't eat three-four servings of dessert everyday like a tubby tyke because you are a grown ass man.

Local Aldi had some high protein/low calorie ice cream at around 2 bucks. Reasonably good for the price and macros.

These taste like shit. I'd rather have a small amount of good ice cream than a pint of this shit.

It's amazing to me how this place is so gaga for dead roiders. It's bizarre.

was my first ice cream in 8 months and it was proper nice

in another 8 months I might try the twix one

Attached: Untitled.png (971x718, 86K)

You need one of these; now one day you may leave humanity behind as well

Attached: pst0z67pmjjz.jpg (2048x1536, 172K)

>having your cake
>eating it too
pick one

they are ALWAYS discounted at my local supermarkets, and I think they're great - not honestly that much worse than most icecream, although really expensive, really unhealthy ($15 a pint, 500kcal per 1/2 cup stuff) is undoubtedly better. That said, why not pay 1/6th or less the price and eat something healthier and 90% as tasty?

See no downside if you are going to eat icecream

>why does my stomach always hurt
mmm those alcohol sugars sure are good huh

Alcohol sugars kill me. It's why I stopped drinking Mios.

Pancakes and Waffles was by far the best of their offerings.

haagen dazs is the best you can get readily available in UK

Compare to a king size Snickers ice cream bar that is 250 calories and actually tastes good.

Attached: 23-snickers-ice-cream-bars.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 104K)

Dyel. Actual ice cream has garbage fucking macros compared to these shitty low cal ice creams.