PSA: Stop trying to hit on girls at the gym

>no you’re not smooth.
>no you’re not the only one who tries to talk to me.
>I have a boyfriend (no I don’t, I just want you to go away)
>no I don’t like you, I’m only smiling to be polite.
>I literally have my earphones on the whole time but you can’t take a fucking hint.
>no i won’t be your workout partner, cringe.
>don’t get mad when I reject you.
>I squat more than you virgin.
>do your workout and go home.
This is why we need an all women’s gym.

Attached: 9499ABCD-C679-42D9-B993-F2B217795DDA.jpg (1079x631, 101K)

>I squat more than you
wrong.

Pretty sure those exist

>don’t hit on me if you’re ugly

So never ask a woman out, got it. Sorry I wasted your time ma’am

But you'd 1000% be okay with a guy you thought was attractive hitting on you.

You cant blame guys for shooting their shot. You just have to deal with it or convince the entire female population to start making advances themselves so we dont feel the pressure to always make the first move.

That's the cost of expecting to be approached and never approaching dumb roastie.

You saying no is saving men's lives babygirl. Keep up being a bitch.

this.

An excuse to have an all male gym free from attention whoring thots doing meme exercises in tights? Hell yeah man

Attached: 1566158456654.gif (284x301, 1.49M)

I will rape you

incel boy. I bet you still live with mommy and can’t even make eye contact with a girl. I would like to see you try, I’ll kick your lard ass.

I actually fucked a Latina girl at the y today in the family changing room, too bad they closed at 6 today or I would’ve lasted a lil longer

Women shouldn’t be allowed in gyms.

met a nice chewish porterline bitch at the gym a few weeks ago
kept mirin when id pass her doin her 4 hour cardio
ran into her at cafe nearby and chit chatted
blasted her in br
desu she was disgusting

butthurt incels

Cuck

Guys just think about it, imagine you’re at a gym working out mid set and this 500 lb girl with crater acne goes up to you and asks you out, it’s the same shit.

>PSA: Stop trying to hit on girls at the gym.
No
>it’s the same shit.
No it's not.I'm actually healthy and girls have responded positively to me

I would say no thanks and continue my day. Nothing wrong with anyone trying.

It’s meant for all the ugly and unattractive men

I don't understand if this is a troll thread or a guy complaining about women shenanigans

I only hit on guys and I'm a guy haha

THANK YOU!!!!! WHY CANT ALL MEN THIS CONSIDERATE!!!!!!

>I squat more than you virgin.
Ah, so you use virginity as a swear word, fine then, let me explain what you really mean by that
To you, the more someone has sex, the more social value the person has
That means a whore is more worthy than you, since compared to her you're just a "virgin" (or maybe not, who knows your mileage right?)
Id go further and say the more satanic a person is, the more you like it actually

My workout is more important than pussy so i dont bother with gym thots

>I would like to see you try, I’ll kick your lard ass.
You sound like a landwhale desperate for male attention
You whole bunch are like those man hating feminists that in reality have rape fantasies

>My workout is more important than pussy so i dont bother with gym thots
You deserved those dubs

>t. when sex is all you can offer to a man

This is retarded. Done with you Jow Forums. Thanks for the start and fun times bros and bras.

post tits you useless slut

tell your mom to show you hers virgin boy. Your mom is a slut as well.

>squat more than you
Never have I ever seen a woman at the gym squat 405. Go steal a flat bench at gym rush hour for your dumbass band resisted hip thrust you retard

no, I don’t think I will

How is this an incel comment? It's 100% accurate. Don't blame the dude for trying. And if it is truly existentially damaging to women to be asked out then they need to start making moves more often. My dad always told me that "you have the right to ask any girl out and she has the right to say no, don't take it to heart". It's good advice.

I’ve fucked women who had head phones on at first. You just have to look good.

I don't faggot. Why would I hit on chicks that are below my league lmao

Attached: 1565185751326.jpg (576x575, 55K)

Girl here.
I appreciate the confidence in a guy for initiating convo and am always friendly when they go out their way to talk to me. I would LOVE more workout buddies to motivate each other and so forth but I usually avoid eye contact because I don't wanna seem like a "gym thot".
Sometimes guys like to ask me stupid shit like if I'm using the squat rack next to the one I'm using, and this is while I'm very riled up with aderanline, so I can be dismissive in those cases. I'm not necessarily not interested but I'm just focused with my workout. The best time to talk to me would be while I'm doing accessories.

Imagine thinking every guy who works out also browses Jow Forums

Wait, so you don't like sluts or virgins? What do you like then? A less sluty person? Why does it make a difference to you how sluty someone is?

You're fucking retarded

>best time to talk to me would be while I’m doing accessories
Hm, can I just set up an appointment instead you smug bitch?

Have sex

>I’ll kick your lard ass.
W-what are you gonna do tough girl? Huh? Squeeze my neck between your thicc thighs until I pass out?

i make it a point to ignore you thots at the gym. serious waste of space taking up equipment to lift pathetic numbers.

Poop on your own face

kek

>calling girls a bitch
NGMI.

LARP

Lilbitch ass lil bitch

PSA stop being butthurt from getting hit on

Gay guys hit on me from time to time, don't really feel uncomfortable

nice one

Attached: 59988150-B716-40C4-AA29-A417FCBDD33E.jpg (1106x688, 111K)

cringe > 9000

Also random thought but lately I've been noticing when I pass by super attractive guys and shamefully eye fuck them, some of them lick their lips and give a really sly look at me for a second and then look in the direction their walking in. Is this all in my fucking head or is it some kind of subliminal signal I'm not understanding. Before you ask, I'm a girl.

you have been found out

But I sleep with girls from the gym all the time

boohoo someone finds you attractive, either be direct with your rejection or put up with them. Seriously 9/10 guys will leave you alone when its clear your not instead but you cant beat around the bush. Thats honestly the biggest issue I think you guys have, I have many friends who aren't blunt that they are mot interested and as such the dude never gets the message. Also feel lucky because in another 5 -10 years you're going to be salty seeing younger chicks get all the attention.

Also its just the sad fact that whenever you're in public you're bound to get hit on thats the nature of being in public. I don't choose to get hit on by a waiter if i'm being nice or some random stranger finds me attractive but again just be clear you're not interested.

No, this is why we need men only gyms, cunt flaps

Based thank you user

But I'm most confident when I'm in the gym. Also it is better for me to hit on you in the gym than me staring at you doing air squats for 15 minutes while pretending to do curls

cope

checked

Attached: 1527618394285.png (853x481, 421K)

o Jesus Cristo el Diablo

>666 on the holy day of our Lord and Savior
Time to repent, say your prayers boyos

Attached: 5DAC5225-E41D-41C7-9F4C-8608EACB9DD8.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

Attached: Seething_roastie.jpg (1024x682, 198K)

Roastie slicing, when?

Attached: 1539211013119m.jpg (1024x579, 52K)

Pls guyse stop hitting on me!
T.200kg hamplanet

>This is why we need an all women’s gym
There are all girls gyms, retard. Now gtfo and do meme exercises like the other thots do.

i m smooth lel

there are many all womens gym you retarded roastie cunt IM NOT FLIRTING WITH YOU I WANT YOU OFF THE FUCKING SQUAT RACK

Attached: 1565934271921.jpg (448x649, 206K)

Planet fitness exists for a reason sweatie.

>t. Faggot white knight

>t. Tranny cuck

Post penis.

It’s b8 you god damn retard

So then go to an all women gym? No one is stopping you.

Kek

Nice b8 m8

Wow slut-shaming mature women? And a mother?

You have to go back to bugmanit

user, do you want ugly land whale roasties hitting on you? No? Now you get it.

Cope

I had sex 30 minutes before posting that.

Go outside.

based

This. Cheating slut.

When is the larping as a woman on this board going to fucking end? You understand it's highly uneeded and no one finds it funny.
The creepiest part is this is not your first or last pretend to be a girl thread. Please fucking stop faggot.

Attached: 1551304793160m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

This thread really shows how insecure this board is.

>I'm not hitting on you, you dumb cunt, I need this bar for my set
>I'm not looking at you, I'm looking at the void
>I don't want a gf(gains goblin)
>No, I'm not harrassing you, since you have headphones on, I have to touch you
>I smiling to be polite
>I'm not in the gym to socialize
>I can bench press more then you
>No I'm not gay for rejecting you
>I just want to do my workout and go home
Jesus woman thinks everything is about them, that's why woman should be forbidden to go to gyms.

Attached: 1566162712917.jpg (1024x271, 61K)

>women doesn’t exist on the internet
hurrr durr

Allowing women in gyms was a mistake

Attached: 84746014_1.jpg (600x382, 39K)

>women doesn’t
>women
>doesn't
>does not
>does
>women

Wait guys wait

We larping?

>needs to use 500lb example to prove a point to the average man

>Never have I ever seen a woman at the gym squat 405

Go to a better gym

>I'm a girl
If only there was some way to prove that

>can't hit on girls at the bar
>can't hit on girls at work
>can't hit on girls at the gym
>can't hit on girls at the store
>can't hit on girls at school

>user why don't you get out there more you're young

Attached: 1528684485860.jpg (667x663, 161K)

Dilate

Attached: 1490796883628.jpg (1060x1053, 256K)

Wait, so you're saying that men should get special treatment to deal with the trauma of having the spawn of Nurgle express interest in them?
Do I set up a gofundme, or should I just post PayPal so that you can throw money at me?

lul

Guys, my gym buddy asked me if I knew a good way to hit on a dude at the gym. What should I tell her?

Says something about you if you get approached by losers. They think they are in your league. You’re probably ugly and you think you’re not.