How I change my shitty body ?

5'7, 147 lbs, I lost 50 lbs but I didn't lift so Im just a fat fag with no muscles

What Im supposed to do ? My TDEE with sports is 2600 calories so Im gonna cut at 2000 but if I am in calorie deficit I can't gain muscle so I don't know what to do

What food I have to avoid ?
What I have to eat

High proteins and Low carb and fat?

Please I need advice

Attached: inCollage_20190629_005753121.jpg (1920x1920, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mennohenselmans.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You already posted this shit bro

cut the refined sugars
/into/ fasting
pick up and put down heavy objects
overcomplicating things is a death sentence

You may want to increase your estrogen pills, might make your tits bigger

No, I ask for my BF and I posted before but I still didn't know what Im supposed to fucking eat

your BMR (energy your body burns throughout the day) is so low that you're gonna have to resort to EC stack to curb your hunger.

Go to your walmart/walgreens/cvs pharmacy and buy a little box of bronkaid, and a bottle of caffeine pills.

Natural food. Read the sticky bro

Bulk to 220 with SS plus GOMAD

Add curls to avoid t rex mode
Then cut to 200lbs

Im never hungry, that's not a problem

then literally eat less and you'll literally lose weight

>/into/ fasting

Helllll no.. this is so bad for the body. You just lose a ton of weight at first then gain it back on binge. You deprive yourself of the body's natural fuel.

High carb, low fat is the way for op to go. Med-high proteins. Your body and brains run on carbs / sugar. Do NOT go low carb, it is not good and is not sustainable. Even balanced carb / fat is better than low carb med fat.

As long as he's eating a lot of nutrients. Start with getting toned, start with light-med weights , a bit of cardio (You don't need it as much, you're pretty slim), then when you start putting on muscle, if you want you can increase fat intake a bit. Not entirely nessecary. Just ensure you get a lot of vegetables and fruit nutrients in, try to lower intake on refined sugar (Natural sugars are completely fine), try to cut out caffeine.

Once you get some muscle increase weight a bit, make sure you include variety exercises, work your whole body not just your arms and legs etc.

Why no caffeine ?

You're not serious are you? The man is already 30% body fat

It's a stimulant, not good for you.
Fucks you up

You absolutely can gain muscle while in a deficit, especially as an inexperienced lifter. This is not controversial this is not news.
You lost 50lbs already, just keep doing what you have been. More protein is better but you dont need to go to extremes. Around 1 gram per pound of body weight, is fine.
Literally anything you do you will see improvements, don't overthink it.

eat less calories than maintenance, and make sure you eat about 1.5g of protein per kg of bodyweight (see mennohenselmans.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/ ) while lifting
i'm really fucking lazy so about every other day i end up supplying like half of my daily protein with protein powder only, which isn't the most optimal i guess but since i eat a shit ton of veggies i guess i'll be fine

Attached: gym.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

>5'7
Buy stilts

Slow and steady. 500-1000 deficit depending on how far beyond your BMR your caloric expenditure goes. If you do a lot of cardio/running, 1000 is doable, but probably best to stick with a 500 kcal deficit. Don't cheat when logging food. If you end up cheating once, don't beat yourself up and use it as a slippery slope towards degeneracy. The logical conclusion of cheating once isn't 'might as well drop the whole effort'. A

nd either do basic free weight lifts, or develop a bodyweight routine. Consistency is key at this point. You've already done a good job losing those 50lbs, keep at it with a lower deficit and strengthen your muscles with a basic free weight/bodyweight/combo routine in the meantime. You can run/do your cardio of choice every other day and lift/do bodyweight exercises/both on your off-cardio days. Or whatever works. Consistency is what matters.

You'll see improvements in no time if you stick to it. And make sure you get enough protein when you lift/do body weight exercises. 120g is more than enough for you. Cut added sugar out of your life and keep retarded carbs to a halal standard. Don't listen to faggots who will over-complicate your regimen. You can seek their autism here once you get rid of your 'fag with no muscles' shape.

I take notes

1. ARE YOU GOING TO THE GYM Y/N?

IF Y, ARE YOU FOLLOWING A SET ROUTINE?
IF N, FOLLOW SET ROUTINE
IF Y, CONTINUE GOING

mommy gib milkys sucky sucky

He isn't that big

No Im not going in the gym, I don't have a routine/program

Reroll

Work harder.
Eat even less (you only need protein).
DONT EVER BULK.

>skinnyfat
>low carb
no, your hormones are probably fucked and you will fuck your testosterone and cortisol even more
go high protein, high/moderate carbs, low fat

and fucking lift

Attached: bad.png (600x599, 234K)

Realistically, how much can one raise his test if it's low due to lifestyle / bad habits?

See that bit at the top where it says "Read the fucking sticky"? Read that bit and you will have all your answers.

Cut to 135 then start SL 5x5. I'm doing 200g of protein a day, just over maintenance at 145 5'6, seems to be working.