Tfw you will never be 16 again daydreaming about how awesome your 20s will be getting random euphoria sparks

>tfw you will never be 16 again daydreaming about how awesome your 20s will be getting random euphoria sparks
>reason being you are in your 20s now and realise you actually peaked at 16
How do i cope? Funny thing is i even achieved all my financial and physique goals but now there is nothing to look forward to and the depression is eating me up. This dream was an illusion which kept me going and energized and now i see that money and being fit didnt change who i am deep inside. A depressed sad kunt.

Attached: 1565584634661.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

>you actually peaked at 16
lol no I didn't

How can your life peak at 16
You can even legally fugg someone

Set new bigger goals

Life doesn't end until you die

stop posting whores you beta

> This dream was an illusion which kept me going and energized and now i see that money and being fit didnt change who i am deep inside.

Go to church. Have kids. Settle down. You will never satisfy yourself except by finding meaning greater than yourself.

Peaked in terms of being simply happy. Making it is being happy and not depressed for me.

>sniffffffff
LAND HOOOO!!!’ YOU SMELL THAT MATEYS? WIND PICKED UP A SCENT OF BAGS OF SANDS DUE NORTH!!!! FULL SAIL!!!!

Attached: 3D6033FE-ED0F-4104-B80A-FC11B9F81798.png (407x275, 181K)

Eat my dick faggot

Have sex.

>SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF SNIF

Attached: 103018-dogs-1.jpg (618x410, 56K)

I do

make a new goal, it’s as simple as that

there’s a reason why people who are retired are more depressed than people who work, they have no purpose or livelihood and sometimes go back into the job market just to do something

make new goals, it’ll keep you preoccupied - small goals with a complicated goal at the end, and then when you finish that move on to the next one.

Kind of in a similar situation
I'm finally in med school, got a girl I'm dating, sex life is finally good, got Jow Forums, good social life, many friends, family is great
I'm still the same inside, there's no catch to it, I'm not happier nor sadder.
Constantly think about how none of that shit really matters, think about enlisting and going to die in combat somewhere in the middle of the desert

Its about the journey not the destination buckaroo. Don't worry about the details or some fantasy alternate life you could've lived. that shits for pussies who can't accept the choices they've made

Attached: 1565409970747.jpg (228x200, 6K)

Attached: 1323118168347.png (753x565, 319K)

>peaking at 16
that sucks bro

Lolno. 12-19 was the worst part of my life so far, depression, self loathing and an inferiority complex kept me from experiencing high school as anything other than a loser. I bloomed late and every day since has been my peak because I don't want to end up like those sad sacks that say their life peaked and that was it for them.

Get over it dude enjoy what time you got left

I never did this, is this normal?

I just enjoyed my time. My father always said "Don't try to grow up too fast, one day you'll realize that your teenage years were the best of your life."

>Going everywhere on foot
>Riding bikes and skateboards with friends
>Eating whatever and going to the gym
>Playing video games with the boys (Halo, Call of Duty)
>Going to friends houses for the night and staying up talking and smoking cigars
>Knowing a ton of people you could call who didn't have responsibilities outside of a part time job
>Small town so lots of back roads and nothing was ever crowded

I kind of teared up thinking about this. I honestly never wanted to get old. There were plenty of times when I was with a group of great friends late into the night and I remember wanting to stop time right there

>achieved all my financial and physique goals
how low were your goals?

>tfw wasted my life
>tfw 35 year old khv
>no friends, no social skills
>no money, live with parents
what do i even do?

;_;

Attached: 3hwbtz7bw0p11.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

>those late night MW2 sessions with the boys on xbox live party chat

Attached: 1553405894367.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

rope etc

>there is nothing to look forward to and the depression is eating me up

Treading water in life? Take 10 minutes off from hating yourself and brainstorm small things you could do to kill time. They don't need to be huge, just take a lap around the pool.

This is how you practice making new goals. Allow them to be small, short term things that you might not have more than a passing interest in. But do them anyway. Do enough and you'll be able to find the bigger ones.