STOP EATING CARBS

youtu.be/6ugz3DRV9zs

Attached: IMG_1576.PNG.978386607c4c42d4668d1eeca3bfe878.jpg (750x878, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2009/03/its-time-to-let-go-of-glycemic-index.html?m=1.
academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/104/2/324/4564649
youtu.be/6ugz3DRV9zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's glycogen in meat.

>carbs in 100g of meat
>Zero

no
:^)

those i bet you 100% those niggers telling you not to eat carbs are eating carbs

I can tell from their skinnyfat bodies

Paul Mason coaches elite Aussie athletes

Guess I'll die.

Attached: 1525095349672.gif (828x472, 53K)

Stop worrying about what i put in my mouth, first the dicks now the food?

If you kill it and immediately start consuming its flesh?

bullshit depends on the meat

Think about it logically: Why would we, animals, benefit from plants? We are not plants. Our bodies are animals. Therefore, everything we need inside of us can be found from animals.

The body and brain runs on carbs.
Cutting them out is not healthy.

How retarded do you have to be, it's common sense. Keep stuffing your face with your fucking steaks and burgers and enjoy your high fat low carb heart attack at 28.

Sugar kills m8

Heart attacks are nonexistent in tribes that eat only meat.

Carbs cause heart attacks. And smoking. Mostly carbs.

Hahahha nice

Oh shut the fuck up, and take the pants off yer head you absolutel fuckin buffoon.

nice argument there, kiddo

[citation needed]

Attached: 1400024948547.jpg (1000x800, 119K)

Time to kill the carb meme, hopefully everyone who sees this comment obtains some new found insight out of this simple knowledge that should be taught in elementary schools.
Carbs cause insulin spikes.
The only times of the day when it is justified to have an insulin spike is when you wake up (and not a huge spike, so complex carbs are best) to stop the production of cortisol and right after your workout (that's when you need simple carbs and a huge spike)
Just don't consume carbs at any other times of the day and be amazed at how your looks, aesthetics and general wellbeing slowly changes to something you never knew you could possess

That's what the industry wants tards like you to think.

Carbohydrates occur naturally in tons of whole foods, it's a vital nutrient.. a macronutrient. Carbs are essential for proper bodily functioning.

Carbs first produce insulin upon digestion, then the insulin provides glucose for conversion to energy. Extra glucose is stored in the liver as glycogen, yet the liver can't store it all most of the time, so it gets converted to fat. The fat is constantly being swapped from storage to being burned for fuel.

Whole grains, beans fruits veggies etc all provide vitamins fiber mineral and other nutrients as well as carbs.

Some carbs can cause rapid spikes in blood sugar (High glycemic index), compared to foods with a low glycemic index, but this isn't a huge issue if you just eat balanced.

If you literally just eat balanced meals overall, you will feel so amazing. Also the more whole foods, vegetables and fruits, the better.

Cut the "No carb" bullshit. It's a load of bullshit.

Retard stop posting this on here. Insulin spikes are a comepletely normal and healthy response to digesting carbs or protein. Stop posting or actually look at studies that carefully control for carb and fat intake in metabolic wards and find no differences in fat loss or gain.

Stop telling me what not to eat in capital letters.

Attached: baldguywithsunglasses.jpg (200x252, 9K)

>Carbs cause insulin spikes.

As I stated below ( ), this is only really an issue with foods high on glycemic index. Either way spikes are normal and nothing really wrong with them. If you want to avoid huge spikes, trade out for carbs on low glycemic index for certain parts of the day.

Once again just fucking eat balanced. Don't cut out carbs. That's the most retarded thing you can do. Use common sense.

Finally someone whos not a tard

It’s not an issue at all, what the fuck is wrong with insulin. Why would your body produce insulin if it was somehow toxic. If your insulin was being spiked 24/7 that could be an issue and induce insulin resistance but almost everyone sleeps and is fasting for 7-10 hours.

Exactly, because people hear the word 'carb' and 'insulin' and they freak the fuck out. BuT mUh dIaBetEs. When they don't even fucking understand what they're talking about.

My man, pineapple is a higher glycemic food than ice cream

All high carb foods are trash

You have to go back

Right because being high on glycemic index is irrelevant. wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2009/03/its-time-to-let-go-of-glycemic-index.html?m=1. Post body guaranteed I mog you. Let’s see those low carb aesthetics in action

Attached: A1A64AA0-1607-489B-80DB-1685383B943F.jpg (750x1334, 130K)

I look better than you and I'm stronger than you. I'm also taller than you and smarter than you.

I'm not even joking.

Mechanism is insulin and its effect on gluconeogenesis in energy metabolism of the liver. Gluconeogenesis is the pathway by which the body converts adipose body fat into glucose for energy in cell mitochondria.

Carbohydrate, which is sugar down regulates this pathway by railing on insulin via blood sugar spiking, thus lowered TEE(total energy expenditure). The mechanism is reflected in studies comparing "high fat, low carb", "Mediterranian", "High Carb, low fat".

(Quote - )

The low-carbohydrate group consumed the smallest amount of carbohydrates and the largest amounts of fat, protein, and cholesterol and had the highest percentage of participants with detectable urinary ketones (P

Attached: VinceGirondaContestShape-715x1024.jpg (715x1024, 121K)

"No"
youre lucky i dont fucking physically dominate you just for falling for the no carb meme

Post body then.

He's right, you know. The argument of "we're animals, therefore we should only eat animal products" is pants-on-head retarded. By this logic, hoses and cattle should eat steak and eggs as opposed to grass. Absolutely ridiculous.

Attached: 8e5.jpg (510x430, 37K)

Oh look it’s you again. Posting same debunked stuff. So why do the most carefully controlled studies which compare ketogenic diet to high carb diets find no difference in weight loss academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/104/2/324/4564649

not everyone is biologically defective like you OP. I'll keep eating 600g carbs a day and never go above 10% bf

Mentally I'll carb addicts here, lads
Don't be fooled

>he fell for the keto shills memes on youtube

enjoy your diabetes and clogged arteries

Attached: brainletfantasy.jpg (403x402, 15K)

Mad, ketard?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-18 19-56-35.png (786x664, 100K)

>Ice cream
>Pineapple

Imagine not being able to use your brain. Ever consider all the other nutrients that pineapples contain that ice cream doesn't? Didn't think so.

>roids
Opinion discarded.

Ice cream is WAY more nutritious than pineapple because it contains ANIMAL FATS

>pineapple
>nutrients
Lmao just eat liver.

youtu.be/6ugz3DRV9zs

Not roids just good lighting. I’m natty and been lifting 5 years with varying consistency. But whatever helps you sleep at night fatty

Ah, very informed I see you are unlike half of this thread.
Keep up the great work user.

>Carbohydrates occur naturally in tons of whole foods, it's a vital nutrient.. a macronutrient. Carbs are essential for proper bodily functioning.
This is a lie. Protein and fat are the only essential macronutrients.

Sure thing, Abdul.

He's small as shit just using lighting and perspective

Wait until he posts a 225 lb OHP

Cope post body I train for aesthetics who cares what I ohp. I get comments irl on being jacked from friends and strangers.

Attached: 7B3949D2-5564-4E05-B9D5-DC25449D9C53.jpg (1080x720, 142K)

You're small af and sub 5'10 without a pump

Post confirmed height and a pic with perspective clothed

I’m not pumped and I’m actually exactly 5’10. I’m not going to take a new photo for you, post body and put up or shut up. If it’s so easy to look like me in photos being small, you should be able to take a photo which mogs me to oblivion. Still can’t refute Guyenets blog post btw this is just hominem attacks.

You can't prove height or strength
There's no perspective to your pics.

I don’t have to prove shit to you. 1. Even if I were sub 5’10 (I’m not) height isn’t relevant to aesthetics. A lot more famous bodybuilders have been Manlets or average height than have been 6’2 chads. 2. There isn’t a 1:1 relationship between strength and size. Strength is determined by a lot of genetic factors beyond muscle size like how long your joints are, where muscles insert, the strength of supporting muscles etc. I don’t train for strength, I train for size using 8-10 reps 3s concentric and eccentric phases. Zyzz was pretty weak for how big he was but everyone mired his aesthetics. Really what you’re trying to do is get me to post an unflattering pic so you can call me a manlet dyel, get out of posting body and vindicate your low carb ideology.

>what are ketones

You're weak and short. As I figuredza

holyshit how short are you?

You can’t post body because I look better than you, as I figured.

3’6 and a half retard

Post perspective
You posted pics to begin with. So you need to post yout feats of strength. I'd wager those pics aren't even yours

>Keto

Fad diet, not sustainable, unhealthy.

Enjoy your fatigue, brain fog, altered blood lipid, micronutrient deficiencies, skin sag, lower blood pH.

Nice reddit spacing, vegan shillbot.

How about this, I’ll post a picture of me standing next to a manlet if you actually post body. Also yeah I couldn’t do a 225 ohp if my life depended on it. WHats your point? Should I take roids or bulk up to bloatlord tier and be a powerlifter. OHP doesn’t even develop capped shoulders as well as lat raises which I do way more.

Nice argument

>keto
>brain fog
absolute brainlet detected

Nice argument

>raw kale and bananas

Attached: cell losing his 18 piece meal.jpg (480x360, 14K)

You didn't read study did you.

>Keto Diet(KD) had a daily average 56+/cal./day Energy Expenditure(EE) advantage
>"The KD likely also increased the flux through the energy-requiring gluconeogenic pathway as well as the triglyceride fatty acid cycle, both of which would be expected to slightly increase EE (26, 40)"

For some reason the researcher interjects his opinion over the data, where unsurprisingly he contradicts himself, a lot.
The study is also confounded for its short duration. What would happen within say six months, a year? Clearly if the keto diet is superior in EE, what's naturally going to happen in terms of weight loss over such a duration?

(a) when these participants are taken off a controlled diet and allowed back into society we know carbohydrate(sugar) metabolism increases physiological hunger, where as keto decreases it
(b) carbohydrate dieters would very likely perform poorly compared to high fat, protein dieters
(c) most importantly, keto dieters have the metabolic energy expenditure advantage, and would loose as a combination of factors, substantially more weight

Seems I was yet again validated by your incompetence.

Attached: 1560145554843.jpg (1068x1106, 545K)

There is nothing wrong with carbs you mongrel. Active people need carbs to replenish the energy used.

You don't eat bananas? lol?

Wrong. All cells with mitochondria can run on ketones.

woah

>Think about it logically: Why would we, humans, benefit from animals? We are not mere animals. Our bodies are human. Therefore, everything we need inside of us can be found from human.

I kek'd when I learned in nutrition class that the brain relies on carbs to function. It would explain ketofags.

Glycemic load is more important than glycemic index. Load takes into account the amount of carbs per serving as well. Ice cream has a higher glycemic load, which is more relevant when people are keeping track of their insulin.

>this is your brain on grains

Yikes and cringe.

But that isn't a fair comparison. A "serving" can be anything that you decide. The glycemic index works for a comparison of two different types of food, the glycemic load just determines the magnitude of the choice you make. If I have X amount of carbs to fill, I'll eat either X carbs worth of bread or X carbs of ice cream, the serving size doesn't matter.

Load is for brainlets who don't understand foods are different sizes

eating a vegan pizza....women are fucking retarded

fuckin hell laughing for a good 5 minutes at this guy

The brain's preferred energy source is ketones.

What does that even mean

>Diabetes
How does one develop diabetes when they don't eat any carbs or sugar?
>Clogged arteries
I hope for your sake you do realize that eating fat =/= having fat in your heart

Eating humans is legit though. Cannibalism is actually probably the healthiest thing for you, granted you are eating young and healthy humans.

Remember when it was "muh fats are bad"? I remember

Living in asia now and I have minimum a cup of rice with every meal - cut still going great. Who knows

Prior to 1977:
>carbs are fattening

After 1977:
>fat is fattening

Modern day:
>whoops, carbs are fattening

Well I definitely agree with him about PUFA's, they are absolutely terrible for you and yet nobody is really singling them out, they're still shitting on saturated fats. I don't think carbs are bad for you, as long as it's from fruit. We process sugar extremely easily for a reason and it helps keep stress hormones at bay.

Very logical explanation mind blown

Okay, so now you're trying to get a specific amount of carbs in? Then eating the ice cream would be a truly retarded choice because you'd be missing out on a ton of nutrients from the watermelon. And serving size does matter if you're taking into account what nutrients and nutritional goals you're trying to meet for the day.

No, that is a last resort if the body does not have carbs.

>plant
>nutrients
You mean anti-nutrients. Plus fiber which traps and prevents absorption of nutrients you do eat from animal sources.

Take a nutrition class.

Lmfao

Damn

Attached: 1562551527605.gif (728x426, 128K)

>I believe everything I am told, there are no faults in (((science))) and nobody has any reason to lie to me!

Cope

>No, that is a last resort if the body does not have carbs.
wew that sounds pretty dire
how long could one survive without carbs do you reckon?

>just eat babies bruh.

it's not a lie, what are you talking about?
proteins, fats and carbohydrates are all literally macronutrients that are essential for proper function

>hurr hurr the pizza is so funny lmao I'm so quirky and cute have you made the photo yet