Girls prefer penis over height

Confirmed my thought that it's all about domination for the majority of women and penis size is the embodiment of it, it's the end game, srsly if your dick is big you won. The guy in the video even used more extreme example in favour of the tall guy, picked 5ft which is 1 inch away from midget but still 80% of the women there took this option. The blackest pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffGHcigtCb0

Attached: brutal.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

stop caring, have sex, sage this thread

Do women check out bulges? Yes.
Is it decisive to pick who want to fuck? No.
Should you care about what women think? No.
Does it affect how you should train and diet? No, so stfu, lift and eat accordingly

I will probably kill myself because of my 4.5 inches girth anyway.

Even if you had a footlong dick you still wouldnt get laid littleboy

So, I'm 5'5" and 7 7/8"
Not so much a blackpill for me then.
Seriously though, never had a problem with women, but I dont think any of them knew my size prior to me actually being with them.
Overall a larger size is probably a plus, but plenty of girls have told me they would prefer If I was a bit smaller.
I think OP is right though, domination is the key. Women want dominant men, dominant men dont care what others think of them especially those that they dominate (ie women)

As a manlet who is endowed well above average, how does this help me any? Are you suggesting that I walk down the street wacking offing so potential partners can see my size?

It's your face dude.

Not height

>caring what women think and not just dragging them into your cave
Never gonna make it.

Being too big is whole
Other problem. Most women don’t like getting their cervix smashed.

Girl here. I'm 5'3. My bare minimum height I seek in a man is 5'6 (generally not attracted) but ideally I want a guy who's 5'10.
I was in a scenario where I fucked a dude who was 6'5, chiseled jawline, in decent shape, and just absolutely gorgeous. Soo it's late and the lights are off and we start to fuck. I couldn't feel anything while we were doing it and I figured okay maybe his condoms suck, so I tell him I want it off. He then turns on the light and when I look at his dick for the first time it was 3 inches errect and looked sad. I was like OH NO WONDER I couldn't feel anything. I immediately lost interest afterwards and probably would've cheated on him at some point from boredom in the bedroom.

To conclude, I wouldn't fuck a dude with a small dick since I already did and it was boring and I also wouldn't fuck a short dude since I'm already short and have low standards. I simply wouldn't have sex and choose neither if I had to choose between a tall guy, small dick or short guy, big dick.

Sooo in this situation

You described my lil brother

But his shit is 8x6.5.

We measured

>Girl here
nice bait

Larping or a low quality woman.
Either way, no one should care about your opinion.

iposteditagain.jpg

tits or gtfo

Height is definitely more important to women.
You cant make the dick comparison with some obscene number like a 2-4 inch dick... thats like micropenis.

Umm the scientific definition of a micro penis is anything below 3 inches erect sweety.

Same girl from the post above.

Yea, of course, if it's between an average dick, tall guy and a monster dick, short guy I would definitely choose the taller one. I speculate that it's because it's more of a prize to be seen with a taller guy. I mean these kinds of preferences are learned from society. I didn't even know girls having preference for a tall guy was a thing till I was a senior in HS.

Why are girls on Jow Forums all retarded

Based.

It be like dat sometimes

>tfw short and skelly with decent penis (7x5 hard)
>wear basketball shorts every day on subway to/from work and coming in/out of work because bicycle for commute so bulge always pronounced
>tfw still incel

SOCIETIES FAULT

Can't have sex if you have a small penis, women will just walk away and call Chad.

In my experience, most channers would fuck a girl that goes on Jow Forums. I've joined discords that lurk Jow Forums and I wanna say on an average of 25 active users, 21 would fuck me. 2 might have a stunning gf. 2 might not be into me and have standards I don't meet and can never meet. 1 I might be too short for.

Attached: 1565647757071.png (600x600, 291K)

Face

yeah thats definitely why, that and my autism

Nice larp

Surgery n pills.

>discord