Someone redpill me on why you shouldn't lift for women

Someone redpill me on why you shouldn't lift for women.

Attached: 1550535332706.webm (404x720, 1.71M)

Because women need to learn how to lift for themselves

because that means you're putting hoes on a pedestal and it screams beta

The guys who don't lift for women are faggots, or already have a woman and continue lifting just for their health (which also leads to women).

post body

Women are meat socks
Lift so you fan bang dumb wolves on thei4 heads with big rocks you beta male

Lifting for women who would only appreciate you for your exterior is not the path to enlightenment. To make it you have to be happy and healthy for yourself instead of trying desperately to find it in the arms of another.

No matter how much you think you might've found a unicorn, they all really are the same. Love to a woman is different than love to a man. Love to a woman is highly conditional and material-centric whereas for men, women literally just have to not look like melted tires.
Basing any major thing you do off of the approval of women, not just lifting, is a grave mistake. They're finicky, bipolar, don't know what they want, and will never ever appreciate or understand the effort that went into your physique like some random guy at the gym would.
>inb4 have sex incel
I'm not mad at women for being this way, it'd be like being mad at a fish for not being able to climb a tree.

Attached: 1566143479683m.jpg (1024x592, 111K)

Please never have sex

Attached: loadofthis.jpg (600x657, 36K)

Normal non crazy women don't actually give a shit how muscular you are as long as you arent a fat disgusting neckbeard pig and have a decent/chill/interesting personality.

t. Femanon

>Highly conditional and material centric
Women would fuck niggers and marry them just because they're not cuckholds like you. Lower your inhibition and ask a girl out or else you're staying a cucky for life.

>femanon
>on Jow Forums
I'd ask for pics but we all remember what happened last time.

Attached: squatting.png (1364x1100, 462K)

You should lift for the best women

Because
a) most women don’t care if you can bench 3pl8 or if you have big muscles, in terms of looks they just prefer men who are decent bf% and who put a small amount of effort into their appearance (clothes, hygiene, hair etc.)
and
b) it is important to do things for yourself from a principled point of view, if you are relying on someone else or an external factor to give you motivation that drive will be fickle and weak

I'm fit for my job. Being fit for women is just a fortunate side effect.

What if you start lifting because you like a girl? And then when you lose all hope, you continue lifting because you know nothing else.

Only lift for a woman who'd lift for you

Lift for a strong companionship with a male

Attached: D1LKQhUWkAAw--b.jpg (778x1200, 128K)

Lift for yourself and let the best women be a happy side effect

Attached: wheyfu.jpg (1030x720, 168K)

>scaly
Literally worse than furries

You can get backstabbed out of nowhere. One day she isn't "feeling it" anymore and you will get divorce raped.

[x] based
[x] clairepilled

Attached: Claire (Lifeguard).webm (404x720, 2.29M)

honestly the only reason I lift is to mire my myself and new muscles n stuff

when I get ripped abs imma be so happy

I'm and you're spot on. Trust me, only other men give a shit about your lifting stats, you just need to not be completely disgusting wrt body/hygiene/appearance and to have interests of your own.

Squat for yourself. Other humans are temporary, the glory of your strength is forever.

Because it takes a long time to get buff. If your goal is just to get pussy just diet down with some cardio and hit up clubs. If pussy is one of your goals but there are other goals in mind like strength,health, aesthetics than you should keep lifting

Not into muscle girls. This made me legit hot.

source?

beta male cope

You shouldn't lift ONLY for women dumbass. It's okay to lift for women. But you should also lift for personal gains, discipline, and to be healthy.

From a maleanon, understand that even as a woman, you have no idea what your or other women's preferences are.
Please don't even give a man advice.

underrated

OwO

It's as bad, but no worse, than lifting for actor bodies.

Because you won't get automatically female attention from looking fit just like you won't ever get an actor body without steroids.

Both are bad, just as bad, neither one significantly worse than the other, because you will be disappointed at your hard work not paying off.

Get into a self-improvement mindset. Don't lift for false conceptions you read on the internet about what will happen to you if you lift. Get fit.

because women will just fuck whoever they want......
lifting and being jacked doesn't guarantee you pussy
it helps, but you have to be an overall well rounded person. you have to have goals, a job, be forward thinking, well respected and sociable, etc. being fit is an icing on the cake.

shut the fuck up cunt

*Women will still get with you, but having a good body is almost always a plus to you. Unless you're roider huge it's almost never a minus.

>and have a decent/chill/interesting personality.
codeword for face/height/frame/wallet/penis

As a former lifeguard, I can confirm this is bullshit.
Unless you live in some place where nu-males are the norm.

Don't worry about appealing to all women. I've found the chicks I date really find that I have goals in the gym and work towards them attractive. Lift for yourself, the confidence you gain from lifting is what will get you laid.

Cumbrain

>Someone redpill me on why you shouldn't lift for women.
It's self-defeating.
Some of you think 'getting a girlfriend' is the same process as 'getting a video game' or 'getting {insert object here}'; start, middle, end. It's not like that. Relationships require WORK and TIME and EFFORT, women are not things to be posessed, used when you want to, then shoved in a closet.
So you """lift for girls""". You get a """girlfriend""". She takes your time, attention, and energy. You have little time to go to the gym , and now your head is all wrapped around the idea of """having a girlfriend""". Since she liked your body, she eventually loses interest since you LOSE the thing she liked, So you """lose your girlfriend""". Now you have NO GAINS and NO GIRLFRIEND; you are back at Square One.

LIFT FOR YOURSELF, not what women want.
If you don't care about LIFTING FOR YOURSELF, then DON'T DO IT AT ALL. It's time consuming.

If you want a GIRLFRIEND, then GET A PERSONALITY and find some chick who like YOU for YOU, not for what your body looks like.

Get it?
Now get out of here.

Everyone please be sure to ignore assblasted INCELs like this guy, he's full of shit:

>Normal non crazy women don't actually give a shit how muscular you are as long as you arent a fat disgusting neckbeard pig and have a decent/chill/interesting personality.
>t. Femanon
Older guy here, that's pretty much what experience has taught me over the years.

Also as men and women get older (in this context meaning mid to late 20's) and personalities settle down into their long-term patterns the externalities become less important (not UNIMPORTANT, but LESS IMPORTANT) compared to personality, interests, ambitions, etc.

If you're still unironically referring to girls/women as """pussy""" then you should not be seeking them out, you're just a waste of their time and give the rest of us men a bad rep.

I mean why you start lifting doesn’t matter. It is what keeps you going that is important. Point being lifting for women is a dead end philosophy because a majority of them could give a shit and it is always better to do self improvement for yourself moreso than for others.

If I knew for a fact that no woman would ever mire me again for the rest of my life I would still lift for myself, to be who I want to be. To reach an idealized state for my own reasons.

Kek

Underrated

Attached: AC4A884F-4F1A-469B-9E98-ADC17AA6EC5B.jpg (750x1037, 234K)

If you lift were women you'll eventually get one hands down, lift for no one and you will never stop

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw.png (632x650, 99K)

m8 it is blindingly fucking obvious you’re a turbovirgin omega male, now fuck off back to /pol9k/

if you dont pick up women now, lifting won't change that fact. its like the /trv/ meme

yeah sure dude, it's just a coincidence that most women date jacked Chads
also why would a woman date a guy who's not lifting when she could have one who does?

a classic one

Attached: 10847951_947052602011962_1552499816455414639_n.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Unless you're (visibly) unfit as fuck lifting is only gonna give you a marginal boost with women if that. A lot of women don't like a ripped physique anyway, it's more about your face and height and how you carry yourself and how you speak etc. The confidence you can get from lifting is probably gonna give you some of these things, so you can lift for women per se, but it's probably the non-physical benefits of lifting which will help you most in this regard, more than the physical changes.

Also lifting helps your posture which is a plus.

>just a coincidence that most women date jacked Chads
>most women
Are we just going to ignore how mathematically impossible that is?

fuck/date it's the same. we all know that one dude who fucks a different chick every day

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth

Attached: 1565975435846.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Attached: 1565092084943.jpg (602x709, 94K)

Holy shit based

Attached: 75843047-7806-4CF2-89A3-CB418E7243E4.jpg (600x431, 42K)

Wowee can you even imagine if those random club thots validated you with their approval? Man, my life would be complete!

It may be impossible to tell from the picture if they're intelligent, kind, and interesting or shallow, dumb and boring but no matter, I literally spend my whole life in the hope to be granted the chance to lick the stains off their anuses! And oh boy would I do it with great enthusiasm! A greater anus licker they'd never find! And THAT'S how I know I'm an alpha. My skill is unparallelled, I just have to convince them to allow me the honour!

Pleasing random women is how I measure myself, and gee I hope I would please those ones, their fortunately placed fat deposits confirm they are worth wringing my hands, dancing like a monkey to impress them and getting on my knees for!

ALL HAIL FLESH

Attached: 1524199260691.jpg (640x646, 33K)

lift for any reason you want... or dont lift at all. Its entirely up to you.

Same here brah it's complete and utter narcissism for me.

fpbp

I don't know about you phaggots. But I'm 30 and have 20 year old college girls hitting on me pretty frequently.

If you're not lifting to increase your sexual market value, you are a cuck.

>Basing any major thing you do off of the approval of women is a grave mistake
Truth

Well said.

Attached: 61a.jpg (600x443, 85K)

yeah no faggot larp harder lmao

> If you're not lifting to increase your sexual market value, you are a cuck.
this is true tho

Lift for cute skinny white women like the one you posted.

Never lift for niggers, jews, gooks, indians, or sand niggers.

Because beauty is subjective, lifting for looks is a recipe for disaster since you can never be done.
You can never be satisfied, never enough.

This
t. jacked and forever alone

women come and go

gains are forever

>Relationships require WORK and TIME and EFFORT
What the fuck kind of relationship is it if you don't enjoy it, the kind of people who say this are normally the people who are the beta provider in a "partnership"
> women are not things to be posessed, used when you want to, then shoved in a closet.
lmao shut the fuck up

Factually incorrect, science has shown women experience greater arousal from muscular bodies with no real upper limit on muscular samples taken, the only hard line seen is with roid monkies in competitions.

Even if you cut that out, our brains still operate on left over organic tech from when we were monkies, so monkey see big strong tall monkey, lesser monkey wants to fall in line.

The foundation for achieving your goals should not rest on external validation.

fucking based.

Attached: chrome_2019-08-17_16-04-54.png (431x561, 552K)

Attached: 1551341292252.jpg (674x674, 74K)

>confidence you gain from lifting is what will get you laid.
This. My friends and everyone around me have been so much... kinder and respectful of me lately. I'm not jacked or anything but I'm starting to be at the mark where I'm leaving normies behind.

>science has shown women experience greater arousal from muscular bodies with no real upper limit on muscular samples taken
post evidence on this, as far as i know they are disgusted by big roiders

bro can't you read?

Attached: 1565553267395.jpg (1023x781, 251K)

post the study and your body with timestamp faggot

Because It's unironically about the face

Women come and women go.
Also, lifting will turn you gay, so it's kinda counterproductive

Consider PUAs. They set out to get women by method and/or manipulation and inadvertently put their entire worth and self-esteem into their success. They are the ultimate lift for women and it makes them pathetic.

Women come and go. Even that special one. You will always be dealing with yourself every day though.

Not directly for women, it's a bi-product

>im 12 and women rule my life

agree

>lifting will turn you gay
I can see that is kinda true, a lot of jacked guy are gays. But why that ?
Maybe they were gay before and that just prove that gay males are more motivated to be jacked than straight guys ?
Maybe it's just looking at ripped male body that turn them gay ?

I'm not ripped yet but I'm still aroused by wemen body and not by men body.

Some PUA shit is actually useful but you can't be black or white with it and follow everything by the book. Otherwise it only works on women with low confidence desu

Can confirm but only feminine E softbois and only when on cycle interestingly enough

fpbp

>putting pussy on a pedestal
>they don't really care if you're buff

Easy reason for you: it won't work.
Or rather, it can work. It worked for me...but I already knew how to talk to women. The only thing that held me back was I was out of shape. So once I filled in that missing piece (for me) things got a lot better. It will work- only if not lifting was what was holding you back.
On the other hand, if you're a socially awkward NEET with no idea how to talk to people and who has never asked a girl out, don't expect miracles. If that's you, your "missing piece" lies somewhere else.
The other thing is roidcels who assume women share their body dsymorphia and think you need to be as big as Dorian Yates for girls to like you. Most girls like their men lean and athletic. The mass monster look mostly impresses other dudes, so if that's what you're after, knock yourselves out gentlemen.

Attached: gymcel.jpg (690x517, 35K)

The fake natty look is the most successful imo. Being trened out or bloatmaxxed on dbol is a turn off.

I agree. The thing is the fake natty look is usually attainable natty if you have good genetics and train long enough.
The problem is these young guys who've never been active, played sports or lifted weights their entire lives come along, and they want those results, like, yesterday.

Good god please fart on my face

Attached: 1566020959714.png (400x278, 125K)