Long water fasting

I am planning to make a 7 days water fasting ,i ve lost much weight and have at least more 5kg to loose
How can i train to not loose muscles during the fast (if i have sum lol) cuz every is saying that i must lift
Can't afford a gym membership so i need home and body weight exercises
And can't do a single Push up too
I will post pics a week later3
Currently 180cm for 86.5kg

Attached: 20190819_055306-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

Youll die if you go two days without water.

I mean i only drink water for 7 days

>can’t do a single push-up
>worried about losing muscle

Oh I see. Maybe English isnt your first language?

You say you have muscle but cant do a pushup?

>Can’t do a push up
>Asks for body weight exercise
Weighted neck hangs 1xF

I said if i have sum
That's why i al asking for bodyweight exercises

Try pushups?

If you can't do pushups, do pushups on your knees. If you can't do knee pushups, do some sort of incline pushup - like leaning on a counter with your body at a 45 degree angle. If you can't do those, do wall pushups with your body straight up.

Once you master one level of the exercise, do the next harder one. You will eventually be able to do pushups.

You can find 'progressions' for any exercise. Try bodyweight squats too.

If you can’t do a single push up then try this.

Attached: 55DD7E1E-DBD5-4FC2-8443-282FCAE742F7.jpg (550x309, 16K)

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

What's wrong with doing what you've been doing to lose the remaining 5kg? 7 days without food is shitty and unsafe. Just go for walks, do some pushups, chair dips, situps and crunches, weightless squats, lunges, etc while restricting calories. Unless you're a fighter making weight or some shit, just take a more normal approach

>How can i train to not loose muscles during the fast
retard alert
HGH secretions increase 5x during fasts

there's some arguments that fasting is better than calorie restriction in terms of resetting hunger, leptin and insulin resistance. it's pretty safe too

Attached: boom.png (284x529, 56K)

You will not die if you go 48 without water

I have done a 72 hour dry fast and i didn't even come close to dying

You absolute retard

did you manage to lose any fat?

What's that mean

For all fuckers making jokes trying to be funny i will make another thread after a week and u faggots will see the results

12 pounds. I was still peeing over 24 hours into it too. Your body will take water from your fat if you don't eat or drink anything.

Hemorrhoids completely healed too. Taught me discipline. Reset my appetite. Inflammation went completely away.

It was like a religious experience

Getting fucked by a ghost?

I'm not making fun of you, I'm cheering you on.

There's a daily /fast/ thread. Come post in that thread and let us know how you're doing. Lot of good information in that thread too

Kek

HGH = human growth hormone

HGH is human growth hormone, HGH=muscle growth.

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

Attached: 0411211E-E0BE-4A8C-9F0E-34AFA86ADB1B.jpg (232x230, 11K)

Can't find it the thread

you can go 7 days without water sometimes up to 10 depending on temperature, stop shitposting

a 7 day fast is not gonna make amazing results

That's means a good or bad thing?

Did you gain any weight back after the fast?

That gyno isn’t gonna go away in a week, just saying

Don’t let these faggot discourage you. Just do it bruh.

Do you not know what human growth hormones do? Fucking kek.

Its a good thing. The more HGH your body produces the more muscle you are able to build.

>not knowing what water fasting means
you're the one out of the loop, pal

Suggest me some exercise or a body weight exercise routine to do to gain some muscles
Do planks help?

Jesus fuck shit fuck you fuck you fuck you why don't you go swimming and running for a week jesus I swear these fucking thread I'm leaving Jow Forums
All these fucking skinny lard ass asking if they should cut or bulk with their fucking body that they have never exercised. Jesus just move for fuck sake, exercise you piece of shit, don't tell me you've been exercising with this retarded body of yours. Fuck eat properly and RIDE A BIKE, SWIM, RUN, JUMP, ATTACH A WEIGHTED BAND ON YOUR WRIST BEFORE JERKING OFF, LIFT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT, water fast the living shit out of you
This board is full of dumb pieces of shit like you, lifting won't help you, water fasting my ass won't help you, you're a retard and I'm leaving this place

Attached: 1546077226639.jpg (1850x744, 1.39M)

Jesus would like to have a word with you

Yes planking is fine

Fuck man, I'm not exercising. Get redpilled already, it's all about calories. I'm not wasting my day working out like a laborer lol physical exertion sucks.

Are you spergtastic psychos so lazy it’s easier to starve yourself than go for a fucking walk?

How many kilometers will I have to walk to burn 2000-3000 calories? Yeah, fasting is more efficient. Not all of us have that innate laborer gene that makes us work ourselves out for no reason.

>trying to lose weight fast
>expecting results measured in weeks
You're going to fail. You're looking for a shortcut and nothing is going to work. Eat a caloric deficit and lift weights. Don't even think about posting here again until 4 months from now.

If you’re unemployed & need a “reason” to move your fucking body, I suggest finding a job in manual labor. Get paid to do constant cardio exercise that can result in 500 calories burned every hour and leads to greatly improved stamina. I used to work package handling and easily lost 3 pounds a week before I even learned what dieting even was.

>can’t afford a gym membership
Are you really that poor or just lazy/shy? It’s just 10 bucks a week, you could literally beg on the street for a day or 2 and have enough for the next fortnight.