When is it ok to take a rest day?

when is it ok to take a rest day?
i've been trying to bulk and people told me to just eat a lot and work out every day because i recover faster when im bulking but i really want to take 1 day off

Attached: 1491701500258.jpg (641x600, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-who-would-win-in-a-fight-tehnoslav-or-DONkek&ved=2ahUKEwjn1baQp47kAhURrp4KHQ8JDUsQFjAAegQIAhAD&usg=AOvVaw2vpYNebnhYjtlHVcr3t5aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never, your in this till you die.

Are you retarded?
Going to the gym more than 4 days a week is beyond mentally ill unless you're a hardcore juicer.

This

srs? full natty and i go 6-7 times a week... how bad is it?

shutup retard

it's not going to benefit you that much unless you're doing some kind of bulgarian-esque low rep close to max effort daily thing, and even then actual bulgarians don't even go daily.

Kind of retarded desu. Shouldn't be going more than 3-4 times a week.

Post body. Show me what lifting more than 4 days a week naturally has gotten you.

Mon-Upper, Tues-Lower, Thurs-Upper, Fri-Lower
Rest the other days, cardio, whatever. Don't overwork yourself or you'll make yourself crazy and give up.

Nice bait fucktard

Guarantee that you're dyel if you actually think that's bait.

>go to the gym everyday bro, it's all cool
t. Benches the bar

It's literally detrimental to your gains. Your body growths during rest.

Going to the gym 5 or 6 days a week is fine if you are getting enough protein in. Stop justifying your lazy ass.

T. 20% bodyfat lardass who thinks he's muscular because "big"

>just get in more protein brah, there is nothing wrong with abusing your body for no legitimate gain whatsoever, only a lazy person would think otherwise
you are legit braindead
enjoy your kidney damage though.

>kidney damage from eating an extra 1 or two extra pieces of meat a day.
Never going to make it.

Only lifts 3 times a week because he needs time to recover despite being on tremendous amounts of gear. But he actually works out properly when he goes to the gym. I can only imagine what type of bitch sessions you are having if you can go 6 times a week.

Attached: wheels.jpg (254x198, 9K)

there is a risk of burning out. not only muscle but your nervous system takes a hit.

post body

Nice anecdotal evidence fag

Seconded

Attached: 45B8140E-7FFF-4CCF-B98E-8E5219BC6CB4.jpg (609x363, 53K)

Attached: 20190819_012427.jpg (574x693, 170K)

1.5 hour hard lifting sessions 5 days a week. I'm sorry your body and mind are too weak to comprehend that.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-who-would-win-in-a-fight-tehnoslav-or-DONkek&ved=2ahUKEwjn1baQp47kAhURrp4KHQ8JDUsQFjAAegQIAhAD&usg=AOvVaw2vpYNebnhYjtlHVcr3t5aM

Try again retard.

resting camp or every day all day camp

Ah yes, unnecessarily damaging your body for NO REASON AND NO GAIN is super tough bro

Brb stabbing myself every day to prove that I'm a big strong man.

genius level IQ

Might as well stab yourself, you're right. You work different muscle groups retard, each muscle group gets 6 days off. How are you this dense?

Ehh 5 times isn't that bad. Could probably cut it down a little but its not terrible. It has nothing to do with mental strength or discipline, it has to do with limiting your own growth. Overworking is not good for gains, simple as. If you aren't resting properly you won't reach your potential.

I prefer working out once every week, so my muscles have time to recover. Dont wanna lose gains!

I have a home gym and constantly do a fraction of a regular workout to improve my sleep. It's fine.

Retard, muscles need a few days (not 7) to recover, after that you're destined to loose gains. Consistency with enough recovery is key, fag

Think about this for a minute.

>working out is breaking down the muscle, tearing the fibres so it will grow back bigger and stronger.
>works out every day so not a single full day of healing for your body, recovering but not growing.

You need to be having 2 days of just eating and sleeping in a row to full recover and grow when you're on a natty bulk. Anything less plus short changing your gains. You can train 5 days and have 2 off or you can train 2 rest 1 and train 2 rest 2. 4 days lifting a week is the best for growing you need to maximise recovery time.

Don't listen to these regards. You can workout 365 if you want to. All you have to do is manage the intensity. Or have rest days turn into active recovery where you're still making good use of your body. For some reason people think working out automatically means tearing the shit out of your muscles.

>itt retards who dont understand science
You can literally workout twice a day if you adjust volume/intensity you absolute dyel braindead retards. There is nothing wrong doing upper/lower or push/pull training 6x per week you no brained single cell parasites. Training more frequent means bigger gains cuz protein synthesis you dumb niggers. Kys

Take a break

3-4 times a week beginning
5-6 times when you've gotten more advanced