Is Reddit PPL based?

Is Reddit PPL based?
>inb4 plebbit REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 5dfgPII_d.jpg (552x361, 18K)

Happiest day of my life finishing dragon slayer and wearing my full rune chest

Attached: Full rune armour.png (487x302, 18K)

Runescape is probably the biggest gains goblin of all time. Spent 2007-2011 in a black hole of 99wc and fishing.

Attached: E0081B3C-FBF0-4302-91F9-AD8ADA6A7411.jpg (224x224, 8K)

PPL is a good logically sound routine that only will continue to provide you with progress assuming you have two brain cells to rub together to tell you to continue loading up the weights and add accessories where necessary.

For me it was mining. Just endless mining

Strength levels?

Attached: zezima.png (156x69, 4K)

tfw playing right now

Attached: 69afba7dac7a27858fcce7729893afb7.jpg (2767x785, 1.03M)

Imagine actually grinding instead of botting

Yes

>still playing OSRS when wow classic is only a week away

Attached: runescapeamerican.png (416x142, 2K)

Why do niggaz play runescape instead of newer games like WoW? Serious Q.

It’s the only mmo worth playing. No mtx bullshit and very good updates the last few years.

>crying about muh safing
>not even skulled
glad he got koed like the little bitch he is

I have an act but don't play because pking is pretty fucked atm. Everyone just uses msb to Ags and rags.

>tfw only do PPL so I can lift 6 days per week

Attached: 1372732170498.jpg (329x380, 43K)

>tfw I'm NOT in the timeline where I was smart enough to use my merchant/trading autism I got from Runescape to get rich off Crypto
feels real fuckin bad mates

Attached: Rare Prices Chart.png (963x505, 47K)

im thinking about running PPL but not strictly 6 days a week but rotate days.

Your pic related is art

Attached: 475678673.png (900x471, 355K)

prob gonna switch to classic wow tho to relive my glory days

Attached: 125353dffddfhd.png (321x350, 66K)

Yep. Ran it as a beginner. Far more enjoyable than any barebones program, helps build good habits and retains a heavy focus on compound lifts.

Based on broscience yes

If you can get past the graphics and all the clicking the actual game is better imo

even your toon looks like an incel

Can you guys please just answer my Jow Forums related question and not post about this gay fucking shit-graphic video game? I literally picked it at random and only had it saved because the graphics are such shit.

Your fucking fizeek is shit DYEL u mirin brah you sad cunt eat my 10inch cock! Fucking loser doesnt matter what routine you run jizz baby

fuckin figure it out yourself you absolute retard
eat shit fag

I bet you're the retard that died in that picture.

Attached: 1565734592572.jpg (693x707, 71K)

Just finished 3 months of my personal variation on Le Reddit PPL as a newbie. Had obvious newbie gains despite horrible sleep (4 hours a night most of the time) and only had to deload once on my bench and overhead press. I'm now switching to a 4 day full body split because I can't bench and press heavy on the same day anymore without one negatively affecting the other. I'll definitely do PPL again in probably 3 months since it's just very enjoyable. Make sure to eat well above maintenance though

>helps build good habits
What are those habits?
I'm the real OP, quit fucking larping as me you retard. I made this thread before I went to the gym in the morning. Seriously, what the fuck do you gain from pretending to be the OP in a random thread on a Taiwanese trap image board? How pathetic does your life have to be to do that for attention?

Attached: D5VpfuZW0AApgK9.jpg (1080x880, 102K)

Kys

Congrats.
I'm about to finish merlins crystal to get the last points I need before I start dragon slayer for the first time since I was like 9.

Only a literal faggot would play a game as shit as whatever gay shit is on OP’s pic

Fuck all of you. Literal gay retards

Gl my dude

It will work like any novice routine but I don't get the point of doing isolation bullshit with literal babyweight while you're trying to learn the big compounds. It's not going to get you more shredded.

>but what about my biceps!!!!
You've been lifting for 3 weeks you won't have big biceps on any program.

What's the hate on PPL? I do a ppl for calisthenics because I wanna do variations and isolations and putting it all in one full body day would make the sesh like 2 and a half hours long.

The Reddit PPL explicitly states in its own description that it isn't ideal for anything other than holding the attention of ADD newbies who need high volume, high frequency, simple linear progression, and a fuckton of variety just to keep their attention.

Pick any beginner strength program and run it for 6 months, then either continue strength training with an intermediate program or do a proper hypertrophy program.

t. couldn't figure out the monkey madness puzzle box

I remember sweating so hard when I first beat 2D Elvarg at age12. I ran upstairs and told my mom who didn't care.

That probably was the most exciting moment of my life. Sad.

Ur a faggot lmao post body

ah, my favorite clip from I Kasoy I PK vid #7