Who else lives off plain bread?

I'll just chuck some in the toaster and eat them whenever I get hungry, I can't cook. Can I lose weight on this? I'm eating 6-8 slices a day.

Attached: 1564559623112.png (390x348, 125K)

Yee so lmao when I was cutting I just had mince and bread lmao toast if I'm feeling fancy

How much did you eat daily, and how fat were you? I imagine you lost it all in 4-6 months

>1 slice between 80-100 calories
If your TDEE is around 2000, you could have 15 slices a day and lose weight at a steady rate.
At some point you'll get nutrient deficiencies... but you can sip some snake juice for potassium/magnesium

I'll be eating food in restaurants 2-3x a month when I go out with friends so that's a non issue.

I hate bread, haven't eaten that shit in 12+ years.

scurvy, faggot

The bread I got has 51 calories per slice, hurray for me

>get scurvy in one week
I'll be eating out often enough. Nice, rich, full meals.

no one cares

People have lived off bread since forever

Get some peanut butter on them. PB sandwich is a good go-to snack. 310 calories for the shit I get. 3 a day @ 930 calories for the day and get some more protein in. Not indefinitely, though but good week cut.

My diet is basically the same, but I get a fresh French bread loaf everyday instead of the sliced jew

I saw a video about low calorie bread. Some chick went around asking people how they thought low calorie bread was made, people said stuff like "uh I bet they add extra water" or "they use low carb wheat" to save calories.
In the end, she showed that the recipes for regular and low calorie bread are the same. Only difference is that low calorie bread is cut into smaller slices.

You care enough to reply, nigger.

Attached: 1439536494381.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

Nope, the slices I got are regular, big sized

Just ate four slices with some cold brewed black coffee.

Toasted bread goes great with some black pepper on them.

Attached: black-pepper.jpg (711x1000, 882K)

stupid question, but what kind of bread do americans eat? is it all toast?
Where I'm from we have like 5000 species of bread.
All I've ever seen in movies or shit, is americans eating toast.

Attached: fruehstuecksbuffet_mein_koerberl.jpg (1140x510, 175K)

>species of bread

Malnutrition is no joke. There's a lot of stuff you can enjoy raw like apples, almonds, carrots, olives, etc.

they are roaming around our farms

Attached: 66350346_629348360878689_3359857764955324416_n.jpg (480x454, 14K)

Attached: 1565824718752.jpg (356x321, 33K)

this mong really said species of bread

>bread has only been eaten within the past century
>oy vey goyim people have been eating it forever!!
i wonder (((who))) is behind this post!!!!

??????

Attached: 1565975435846.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Bread is a scam, it all tastes the same
the breads in your pic all taste the same, they just look funny for rich girls to blow money on and post them on IG or act sophisticated for eating bread that's made underground by blind old women or whatever trash they promote these artisan breads with.

> that's made underground by blind old women or whatever trash they promote these artisan breads with.
Do they not have bakeries in the US, is it that bad already?
>the breads in your pic all taste the same
Feel kinda bad for you, may you appreciate bread one day

Pizza was invented in the last century? Italians have been eating it since 1000AD or something.

Lmao upset you got named? Grains are a recent part of the human diet. They make you weak, and drain your energy. Thats why modern men are so weak is because of grains. (((Bread))) is even worse because the yeast destroys your gut biome and more or less destroy all your motivation and gains. Grains are literally poison that were not meant for human consumption but here we are in (((current year))) being told to eat literal poison by (((them)))

>bread with a hint of olive
>bread with some pumpkin seeds
>bread with chilli
seems like a meme, like the pretentious cunts who eat raw cheese and drink wine and go 'mama mia por fabor mi excellensia' or whatever hahahaha fuck me I'm good with plain bread and water

?????????????????????????????????????????

where are u from?

>haha just eat nothing but raw meat bro grains kill you and vegetables are poison
go suck Varg's dick

Someplace where they don't sell artisan bread.

well that kinda answered my question if bread is not a thing in the US, thank you for elaborating

No, I was laughing with you, not at you. Calm your titties.

im trying to cut at 1700 calories and why tf is it so easy for me? I cant even reach 1700 cals!

I dont get how fatties think cutting is so hard

Try being a real man who feels the need to eat every 4 hours or so
I can just eat, eat, eat and keep eating and drinking. Give me pizzas, milkshakes, beer, chocolates, curries, pastries, turnovers, I'll just eat it all.

How does your poop look like? And do you ever feed ducks at a park

Attached: D1FDF93E-2935-40AA-825D-534138387BF2.gif (384x372, 2.48M)

European Rye is the answer.

Attached: D38FE726-F6DE-4F01-B463-5D458AA8CDCE.jpg (2548x1910, 1.34M)

I do this but only 2-3 slices a day. I love bread and try to limit it to whole wheat only.

Attached: B17ED404-A4D3-4D11-A40D-9BA169468515.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

Based thanks

You live off three slices of plain bread a day?

this guy isn't wrong

fatty..

but yeah i could eat lots of junk food too but i kinda grew out of it already

>t.

Attached: tenor.gif (420x360, 216K)

temme how to grow out of it too
I want to be one of those rotters who eat half an apple a day or something and have full functionality

I'm fat bros

Bump

In the rest of the planet, user, in other languages, the word "species" is also used as "kinds" or "types," and can be applied to anything at all.

the fuck is wrong with this board

Nope

People have been eating bread since ages, I mean Christ himself ate bread. Everyone ate bread. Definitely not something made in the last century.

Sourdough is my favorite by far.

Does it taste sour?

Bread bad for you don’t eat bread it poinous to pineal gland.

But bro I meditate a lot, take iodine and am always self aware.

Bump

Being this much of a tastelet, enjoy your lesser existence pleb

Yeah? Sometimes I dip bread in chocolate milk and eat it. Whatdya call that?

Being a faggot

It's just for moments when I don't feel like toasting it, I use fluffy bread rolls cos they soak up the chocolate milk much better

If you have so little self respect and display such apathy that you can't even make simple meals, it doesnt matter much what you eat. Your life is already forfeit and you are never going to make it.

this
if you can't boil rice and cook some ground beef just kys

For man does not live on bread alone, user

Attached: 5484BD70-C084-4691-9B5F-4E84EB90F52F.jpg (750x1334, 118K)

how do I delete a post I clicked the wrong pic

>American cuisine

thanks for the chuckle

Nazi Germany figured out low carb bread super easily. just gotta replace half the flour with sawdust

U fokkin wot

Well, thats only about 600 calories so, yeah I guess. You probably want make it though.

Dude just fast

Biggest reason to eat bread. If you don't you are not walking the path and will go to hell

lmao no way that's crazy dude haha