Is Calum Von Moger the greatest bodybuilder of all time?

Femanon here, I’m not into fitness (I’ve always been skinny and I love junk food) but I’m watching his documentary on Netflix and people are saying he is the best ever after coming back from injury. Poor guy got injured and then lost so much weight I felt really bad for him but then he gained back all his muscles it was an incredible movie. What do you guys think of him, he must be the best to ever do it right. He’s just amazing.

Attached: 23C3372A-C6AD-4911-87A9-6CD45447ED0A.jpg (750x416, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the few people who actually looks good as a bodybuilder, and not some fake looking monster.

>low IQ retard hurts himself by juicing off the charts and using too much AI
>boohoo
I don't care. Get what deserve.

He looks way better on the right

Mirin those gains, but realistically who would actually want to look like this? Like just going to the supermarket you're a walking joke

Imagine thinking for a second that he's anywhere near the greatest
Also this Fuck off OP

Attached: femanonhere.jpg (205x200, 8K)

*blocks path*

Attached: a952f48c97.jpg (350x815, 36K)

That picture answers the question how much of your gains you'll keep after going off. They all just go back to looking like a natural that has been lifting seriously for about three to four years.

Anyone cracking jokes about someone who’s 300 pounds of muscle is either retarded or suicidal

Attached: D670917A-1A46-45A1-B068-4CD5AF695F8F.jpg (640x465, 278K)

not that user, and i didn't watch the doc, but i think he fell down a mountain and tore up his quadricep or something.

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but I imagine he not only stopped his lifting regimen, but he also went off cycle and his body had to hack off the muscle because it wasn't sustainable without roids.

*blocks your bloated bodybuilder path*
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI

No dumbass. His knee ducked up because his joints were dry after going over the top with his aromatase inhibitors since he is a MAJOR juicehead. He lost his gains because he stopped pinning.

>femanon here
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw.png (632x650, 99K)

Wanna know how I know you've never been in a real fight?

fair enough but only like 0.00001% of the population are black belt martial artists

Attached: 1565870875237.jpg (1024x210, 52K)

they might not joke about him in real life. But imagine you going to the office and see this guy in a shirt trying to work a normal job. Try not to laugh

Attached: huuuge-bb.jpg (800x500, 66K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 12.46.56 AM.png (1420x1154, 1.27M)

Based

Dude RIP Natty Sonbaty

Its sad to see every bodybuilder and strongman make the same mistake of trying to be a striker.

Like.

Why?

He tore his bicep doing some double meme bicep curl with his m8. Then he almost killed himself falling down a cliff. I don't think he ever stopped pinning completely though probably just cut down by like 80%.

Jeez I bet these guys get sweaty and tired as fuck. Impossible to wear anything else other than gym clothes. Blood pressure gains.

He definitely kept pinning
Probably trt and a bit of deca, gh and bpc-157 too. Anything to recover faster

I refuse to believe a tailor can't do a better job than this

No. he has the best personality though. you cant just roid, eat and lift and expect to be the best. his genetics are good but there have been better.

This. Frank Zane is peak male aesthetic. Anything bigger and you looking fucking silly.

>best personality

The dude is dumb af, heck he doesn’t even have a high school degree. The school he went to in Australia was a literal barn/church. And he is hardly the best bodybuilder ever. He has only won Mr Universe and hasn’t even qualified for Mr Olympia. He is too big for the classic physique division and too small for the men’s physique division.

if you live somewhere where it's common to fight someone who cracks jokes about you you either live in a world country or are fucking retarded

>Calum Von Moger
>Calum Von MOGGER

Attached: aEiztAO.gif (318x242, 785K)

How the fuck

He's a nice dude but

>Personality
He's dumb as a rock and has 0 charisma/talent. His good looking and jacked.

>femanon here
does this have anything to do with what you posted?

Yes because he’s a beautiful man

Anyone can elaborate on his condition rn?
I dislocated both of my kneecaps and i have been wondering what are the common rehabilization methods for this predicament.

He is also the dumbest person I've seen in my life. Literally 80iq. Watch any interview or documentary, you won't believe it

100% god of aesthetics. Nothing has ever looked better, especially with the beard.

they look like retards because that was the 90s retard way to use a suit

Steroids really help with injury recovery

this guy is the living proof that no matter how big you get: once an autist, always an autist

>>>

Attached: zabo.jpg (231x380, 20K)

>the best
>2 self inflicted accidents
>speech problem
>ahkbar beard
>mullet
>mug second arnold

Attached: disgusted.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

YOU AIN’T MEVER GETTIN THROUGH ME SAMURAI JACK

Attached: 851BA56D-270C-401A-A1DD-FE6C1706FFCD.png (608x437, 89K)

Fucking hell what's the point of doing roids if you're just gona deflate like a balloon when you stop using? I've wanted to do steroids for years but this has always put me off