Is Calum Von Moger the greatest bodybuilder of all time?

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Femanon here, I’m not into fitness (I’ve always been skinny and I love junk food) but I’m watching his documentary on Netflix and people are saying he is the best ever after coming back from injury. Poor guy got injured and then lost so much weight I felt really bad for him but then he gained back all his muscles it was an incredible movie. What do you guys think of him, he must be the best to ever do it right. He’s just amazing.

Attached: 23C3372A-C6AD-4911-87A9-6CD45447ED0A.jpg (130 KB, 750x416)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

One of the few people who actually looks good as a bodybuilder, and not some fake looking monster.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

low IQ retard hurts himself by juicing off the charts and using too much AI
boohoo
I don't care. Get what deserve.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

He looks way better on the right

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

Mirin those gains, but realistically who would actually want to look like this? Like just going to the supermarket you're a walking joke

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Imagine thinking for a second that he's anywhere near the greatest
Also this Fuck off OP

Attached: femanonhere.jpg (8 KB, 205x200)

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

*blocks path*

Attached: a952f48c97.jpg (36 KB, 350x815)

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

That picture answers the question how much of your gains you'll keep after going off. They all just go back to looking like a natural that has been lifting seriously for about three to four years.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Anyone cracking jokes about someone who’s 300 pounds of muscle is either retarded or suicidal

Attached: D670917A-1A46-45A1-B068-4CD5AF695F8F.jpg (278 KB, 640x465)

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

not that user, and i didn't watch the doc, but i think he fell down a mountain and tore up his quadricep or something.

Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but I imagine he not only stopped his lifting regimen, but he also went off cycle and his body had to hack off the muscle because it wasn't sustainable without roids.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

*blocks your bloated bodybuilder path*
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

No dumbass. His knee ducked up because his joints were dry after going over the top with his aromatase inhibitors since he is a MAJOR juicehead. He lost his gains because he stopped pinning.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

femanon here
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw.png (99 KB, 632x650)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Wanna know how I know you've never been in a real fight?

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

fair enough but only like 0.00001% of the population are black belt martial artists

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Attached: 1565870875237.jpg (52 KB, 1024x210)

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

they might not joke about him in real life. But imagine you going to the office and see this guy in a shirt trying to work a normal job. Try not to laugh

Attached: huuuge-bb.jpg (66 KB, 800x500)

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-19-at-12.46.56-AM.png (1.27 MB, 1420x1154)

Joshua White
Joshua White

Based

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Dude RIP Natty Sonbaty

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Its sad to see every bodybuilder and strongman make the same mistake of trying to be a striker.

Like.

Why?

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

He tore his bicep doing some double meme bicep curl with his m8. Then he almost killed himself falling down a cliff. I don't think he ever stopped pinning completely though probably just cut down by like 80%.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Jeez I bet these guys get sweaty and tired as fuck. Impossible to wear anything else other than gym clothes. Blood pressure gains.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

He definitely kept pinning
Probably trt and a bit of deca, gh and bpc-157 too. Anything to recover faster

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

I refuse to believe a tailor can't do a better job than this

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

No. he has the best personality though. you cant just roid, eat and lift and expect to be the best. his genetics are good but there have been better.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

This. Frank Zane is peak male aesthetic. Anything bigger and you looking fucking silly.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

best personality

The dude is dumb af, heck he doesn’t even have a high school degree. The school he went to in Australia was a literal barn/church. And he is hardly the best bodybuilder ever. He has only won Mr Universe and hasn’t even qualified for Mr Olympia. He is too big for the classic physique division and too small for the men’s physique division.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

if you live somewhere where it's common to fight someone who cracks jokes about you you either live in a world country or are fucking retarded

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Calum Von Moger
Calum Von MOGGER

Attached: aEiztAO.gif (785 KB, 318x242)

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

How the fuck

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

He's a nice dude but

Personality
He's dumb as a rock and has 0 charisma/talent. His good looking and jacked.

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

femanon here
does this have anything to do with what you posted?

Christian King
Christian King

Yes because he’s a beautiful man

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Anyone can elaborate on his condition rn?
I dislocated both of my kneecaps and i have been wondering what are the common rehabilization methods for this predicament.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

He is also the dumbest person I've seen in my life. Literally 80iq. Watch any interview or documentary, you won't believe it

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

100% god of aesthetics. Nothing has ever looked better, especially with the beard.

Logan Price
Logan Price

they look like retards because that was the 90s retard way to use a suit

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Steroids really help with injury recovery

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

this guy is the living proof that no matter how big you get: once an autist, always an autist

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Attached: zabo.jpg (20 KB, 231x380)

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

the best
2 self inflicted accidents
speech problem
ahkbar beard
mullet
mug second arnold

Attached: disgusted.gif (1.09 MB, 200x270)

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

YOU AIN’T MEVER GETTIN THROUGH ME SAMURAI JACK

Attached: 851BA56D-270C-401A-A1DD-FE6C1706FFCD.png (89 KB, 608x437)

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Fucking hell what's the point of doing roids if you're just gona deflate like a balloon when you stop using? I've wanted to do steroids for years but this has always put me off

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit