Go to gym and workout

>go to gym and workout
>go back home to your gf after a brutal workout
>see this guy laying on your bed next to your gf

What do Jow Forums??

Attached: 462639C8-4548-47A4-85A1-916FFF372DE3.jpg (540x540, 69K)

HA jokes on u pal I broke up with her last month

Attached: 8a1.png (800x480, 613K)

Join them ;)

take a slice

take a slice or two then go sit in the corner and beat off.

> Tell him I don't mind and ask him if he knew she had a bf
> respect the dude women can be hoes
He says yes I shoot him straight in the dick
He says no I tell that's fair and that she is his problem now

Leave or kick them out depending on who owns the house. Deal with the feelings that come with the breakup and move on. Not much to it. She is a cunt and he had no obligation to preserve a relationship he is not a part of. It's a shitty move if he knew but he still carries no blame.

ask him if he can spot me while i fuck my gf

This

Cringe, regardless he didn't do anything wrong

Attached: 42090783_2339931012690248_5311997980981592064_n.jpg (169x174, 6K)

lick his asshole

do you really have to ask?
kiss him, fondle his muscles and fill his hole.

Take the pizza
say "fair trade"
And then leave.

thank you. i’m having a bad day and this made it a little bit brighter, even if just for a brief moment

Obviously eat pizza and talk about our favorite lifts and PRs

suck Moggers dick, he did mog me after all

Honestly this, after my beta rage subsided I’d quickly realize we both fucked the thot already anyway and we’d just kick her out, he can’t keep her if he wants but I’m done with her.

We’d then eat the pizza, play vidya, talk fitness and slay more thots together. Hell we might even fuck no homo, guy is gorgeous.

Attached: 4C0BB743-D4FB-4358-A6D0-5FF463672158.jpg (750x737, 156K)

This. Moger is such a cutie, no wonder he got several girls at Gold’s gym pregnant.

grab 4 slices and pick the sausage off

Take pizza away from him and eat it alone in the kitchen.

Unironically bluepilled as fuck. Nobody has a responsibility to respect the bounds of your relationship besides your girlfriend.

turn 360° and run straight

Get my AR from the safe and light them both up. Make it look like a home invasion robbery. Eat a couple slices of the pizza.

>Eat a couple slices of the pizza.
this is where you would get caught, even if you planned everything else perfectly

I'd just tell the cops I'm bulkan.

Wrong. I used to fuck a married woman, and have fucked quite a few girls who had BFs. Now that I’m married, I look back on my former self in disgust.

Delusional moralfag. You’re telling me you think random niggers at the gas station should care if your girl is married? They cant wait to fuck her in the ass and pawn that shitty $1,500 ring you bought her

kick the whore out with her stuff
eat pizza and play some vidya with chad
maybe hang out with him so he can hook me up with a non-whore gf

Why did this give me a massive boner?

you're only disgusted as a form of repentance as if that protects you in some way. You are never safe, and you did nothing wrong.

Based and chadpilled

These whores are easily replaced, the chance to get mentored by a Chad is once in a lifetime.

Attached: 5682A828-4AA6-47E6-8087-8AD31980DCF5.jpg (750x1334, 113K)

A guy that was exactly like you back in the day is railing your wife while you’re at work. Also
>current year (2019)
>married

You goof’d buddy

Attached: 9E0A1B0A-F25A-407A-9602-7A9F22C60448.jpg (750x543, 209K)

kms for having a huge teddybear as gf
on a serious note i'd ignore her and start kicking it off with him, talking about routine, diet, lifting, vidya, music etc.

i don't get why people get married after the 70's at best, you're signing a government contract that when your girl is done with you she can take half of everything plus the kids

Fuck him to assert the dominance, obviously

You pay less taxes when you get married dumbass

yeah that totally makes up for everything

Ok then don’t marry faggot. Enjoy dying alone like a cuck.

How did you meet these women?

you're still gonna die alone kek

take a slice and ask if they had a nice time

Target and the gym. Cougars and neglected housewife are constantly there and they are looking for young studs to start an affair with because their hubbys can’t satisfy their sexual needs.

>it's another Jow Forums cuck fantasy episode

I kind of like this one though, it could easily be turned around. And it’s never clear if the Chad actually fucks your girl or not, but it’s obvious the woman needs to be kicked to the curb.

fuck him, fuck gf, eat pizza then dump bitch

Goooood goy

>Aw thanks babe, you ordered Tony's Pepperoni for me.

Hey bro nice pecs whats your routine like?

Cuckolding x F

I'd dump any whore to be bros with Calum

What a stud. My pussy gets swollen by looking at him.

Ask him if he knew she had a bf
If he says yes, shoot him, then rape your gf and choke her till death
If he says no, let him leave and kill the whore

Offer to spot him on his 1xF hip thrusts

Attached: clockwork_orange_eyes.jpg (741x452, 81K)

It means your gf got you a pizza with a side of boipucci. Enjoy!

Attached: 1D9E5DFE-9EDE-4860-96C8-7B11FBCC3F01.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

that pizza looks delicious

>inb4 europoors post muh real margherita pizza

How so?

Obsessed much?

>Realize I made it, because I have a smoking hot bf as well as a gf

Ask if I can have a sli' o' 'za

Run to garage. Grab can of lighter fluid. Quickly douse man from head to toe. And throw lighter at him while shouting:

"These lands shall be purged of sexual immorality!"

Not so much. I got the kids and the house in my divorce. Don't have to pay alimony either. Courts are starting to recognize fathers as being an equal parent. You just need a good lawyer.

>hey man this slut of yours is fuckin awesome
>thanks y-you too

Finally, my gf brought me home a gym twink to fug. I unzip dick and fuck both asses

What gf?

Based. I would rather have a bro by my side that I can trust, rather than a roastie that I have to constantly doubt.

ask my gf if always knew i was gay, thank her for bringing over such a stud for me, kick her out and succ his cock

>Calum Von MOGer
>literally called MOGer
>gym twink

Post body

Attached: 3F39194F-0DA2-4621-B96F-669EAE548080.jpg (1125x1128, 1.02M)

It’s not just a body, it’s a state of being. That sexy little mouth belongs to a twink

Ahhh Calum has such a beautiful ass and cock. I’m getting hard now just thinking about them