Women are allowed to be anywhere from 18-30% bodyfat and be considered good looking

>women are allowed to be anywhere from 18-30% bodyfat and be considered good looking
>men need to be on Tren Clen and DNP, 5% bodyfat FFMI of 26 to be considered good looking

Attached: 66188.png (593x608, 426K)

Yep.

I put so much work in to look fucking good a d all of it could be dismissed simply because a bigger chad comes along.

Women. They're not worth it bros. All of your life sacrifices can get tossed into the trash because another fucking dude comes along.

That's why you do this for yourself.

You're autistic
Because you complain so much, women will never open up to you
You want to be an insufferable faggot or a sick cunt? Just go lift. You can do it

No worries i've already ordered my DNP off a national drug forum
I'm already lifting but on DNP, 2 hours of cardio, and 1200 calories of lean meat a day i can finally look good

U finna die baby

>You get 'good looking'
>Girls fuck some doughy pretty boy just because he facemogs you
Swear to god, I'll scalp that fuck.

You're rushing it too much. Lifting is not point A to point B in one go. Have patience because life won't speed up for you.

Women aren't attractive after 20%

cope, I'm 13-14% and dyel by Jow Forums standards(also wide hips,manlet and average face) but I've had women say I have the body of a greek god and fondle my abs/pecs.

Only weird women are into guys that are on Tren, 5% bodyfat, and 26 FFMI

For men, looking good is more like 10-15% bodyfat, wide shoulders, and some back, chest, and arm size

Yeah, same. I'm a manlet that looks like dogshit and women still compliment me on my body

Quit whining. Women need to be bigger to better feed a baby. If you don't like how they're made date men.

Maybe if you had kept yourself in better shape for most of your life you wouldn't have to resort to such extreme measures now.
Why do so many of you do the fitness equivalent of cramming for a final exam the night before while never having set foot in the class the whole time?

I DESERVE A WOMAN BECAUSE I LIFT
DUUUURRRRRRR

dumb chubby chaser

They also have no penises and have to derive sexual pleasure from being drilled dudes.

There are trade-offs in life, user.

>*drilled by dudes

I had a friend who was hospitalized for going under 18 percent body fat. When she was at 20 percent she looked like twig.

If you want a girl who is underweight, find a tranny or a woman that takes anabolic blockers

Attached: 1565326833119.jpg (610x786, 108K)

>bodyfat and weight is the same thing
this is some weapons grade cope

Attached: smugholo.jpg (621x589, 201K)

OP's post is whining about women who are able to have higher body fat and look good. He is a whining baby and should fuck men.

You are straight up lying, gtfo fatty lover.

>>men need to be on Tren Clen and DNP, 5% bodyfat FFMI of 26 to be considered good looking
You're a delusional retard if you think this is actually true. Fatties and skellies get married and have kids, same as anyone else.

No u

Attached: 1566165702297.jpg (1080x1350, 179K)