You have 10 seconds to name a more autistic exercise than farmer walks...

You have 10 seconds to name a more autistic exercise than farmer walks. Just did a set in my gym and normies and thots where pointing and laughing at me. One guy even did a slow clap when I finished.

Attached: fw2.jpg (600x630, 50K)

>normies and thots
You're a normalfag yourself, buddy.

>caring about what the others think

You should have changed direction and farmer walked right at them.

One of the most functional exercises, but it's autistic because some curl bros and insta thots don't know it.

Attached: 121331.jpg (162x240, 14K)

who fucking care just do your thing and fuck off

>The virgin farmer carry vs the chad deadlift and hold at the top

oh no is it you, brute autismus?

Attached: 16373822295533 (7230).jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

>slow clap
unclear if this is totally fake, but seriously anything at the gym that gets a slow clap should be considered even more "worth it"

go back to le reddit \ thathappened

burpees

Anything involving the legs lol

>the giga Chad OHP and hold at the top

Attached: Overhead-Press.jpg (620x349, 146K)

And you didn't fight that guy?

>One guy even did a slow clap when I finished.
ITT: Things that never happened

farmer walks and squats imitate real life challenges like getting up from a chair or carrying groceries from the car, as such they are some of the best exercises to do since they workout muscles that you will actually be using and need.

If you could only do 3 exercises, it would probably be squats farmer walks and pull ups, those hit all the relevant muscle groups for optimum health.

>needing squats to be strong enough to get up from a chair
Ok fatty

Only do 1 handed farmer carries. They are the goat for the core.

yeah, just wait until you're 60-70

There's a reason why squats make up a core exercise for literally every single weight training regimen out there

They not only build muscle strength, but also joint strength.

You just have to be able to Farmers walk so much that you look impressive. You're probably walking in circles in a planet fitness holding 30's

Overhead farmer carries

>squats farmer walks and pull ups, those hit all the relevant muscle groups for optimum health
Rolls are better than pull ups, horizontal pulls are more used in the daily life than vertical pulls
Horizontal push is very useful too

Anything on the smith machine.

Attached: dont_stare7.webm (640x640, 1.9M)

Now go back and do it again. You don't care what other people think, right?

>signs in Hebrew

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I can see that in my head. I'm giggling

Everything you do at the gym is good or bad depending only on your looks. You are ugly and physically unimpressive so no one respects you or your work. You're welcome.

protip: get your cardio in while doing farmers walks and run instead
be sure to heel strike for that extra jolt to the system

It's autistic unless you use a dedicated rig. Pacing with dumbells is autism and normalfags WILL talk about you

normalfags also do routines consisting of nothing but lat pulldowns and curls twice a week and maybe quarter squatting 135lbs once a month

I got weird looks from a normie for doing facepulls.

fuck what they think

Still they look better than you with your farming walks

Thanks for the keks that screencap gave to my boyfriend and I in this gloomy morning

Underrated. Fuck other people. Literally.

If you're at a gym with the rig it's usually good to go as they have seen it as a proper exercise and know about it. Dumbbells just look like autistic pacing to 80% of gym normalfags

>never tries unconventional lifts because he's too worried about what dyel pajeets and boomers think
ngmi

>Just did a set in my gym and normies and thots where pointing and laughing at me

They all probably have weak forearms. Keep at it OP.

I hope you were using kettlebells or dumbbells, not two bars like the autist in the pic

It's for good reason for doing facepulls. They're a meme and Jeff Cavillere is just trying to get YouTube views.

they legit fixed my shoulder pain and it hasnt come back since I started facepulls. I dont even watch jeff lol

>deadlifting

Attached: FB6F7E62-C633-41ED-B665-AC96817F9FD7.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

I must be doing something wrong because even at the lightest weight it kills my shoulder joints

Barbell Chest Flies

You def have some problems or your form is dog shit. Watch few vids to check proper form and if it still hurts you are fucked.

What's "autistic" about it? It simulates one of the most common work you will ever do: picking something up and moving it. It trains every muscle involved in it without putting unnecessary pivoting forces on your joints.

I feel like this is supposed to be bait but it just comes off as someone being strange enough to actually have this opinion, it's so bizzare. What do the rest of you guys think?

im dyel 58kg and can farmers walk 50kg total for 50 meters

I think I'll continue to leave the exercise alone because I have no shoulder pains and I am at a personal best OHP 70 kg

Famers walks are chad but Dumbbell walks are reddit tier
This, it's just someone being fucking retarded trying to gains goblin people

Shit, you're right. I forget there are people out there who actually want others to fail, it's so strange and silly to me.

1rm?

5x5 for now.

farmers walks are the new rack pulls