today was able to do 3 pull ups with decent form

> today was able to do 3 pull ups with decent form
> when I started training could not even hang myself from the bar for a few seconds
> I felt so strong boys, Im gonna make it

Attached: 5845cd430b2a3b54fdbaecf8.png (1024x1024, 25K)

Good job fren

Nice. Keep going and remember 2 quality reps with chin over bar is always better than 4 trash reps

Enjoy your rapid progress then plateau and frustration

Attached: 1_yuA9Ba3hsT6ti7cQt492tA.png (648x432, 15K)

Bravo m8. You're gonna make it

Good job user, if you stay motivated you are definitely going to make it

Attached: 1566164238194.jpg (960x837, 60K)

Would not call it rapid, I needed like 3-4 months of unconsistent gym to get there, but I feel amazing and it means a lot to me.

how much u weigh user. i can do the same amount of pullups and i weigh 95KG

No that's exactly what I meant to show. Takes time to bust them out initially, but soon you'll do 6

Around 75kg, around 180cm. When I started going to gym I had like 86kg.

Keep it up.
At boot camp (inb4ty2israel) we were obviously worked all day with cardio and calisthenics. 20 pullups was the best you could do on our physical fitness test. Coming in I was at 14. By the end of bootcamp I was slamming 20 perfect. But i was also exercising during letter writing time. We only had 5 minutes for chow 3 times a day and so i drank a fuckton of milk in the chow hall for protein. Instructors caught on so they would blast me and make me do situps till I vomited milk or sprint.

>unconsistent
the difference between being strict with your training and and being unconsistent is huge, you should REALLY try to work on that if it's at all possible

I know, I am working on it. Never went to the gym before this and I was always the guy that never had a schedule, so Im trying my best to make it better.

Why would they get mad at you for GOMADing?
Are military personnel retarded?
Redundant line of questioning I suppose.

Attached: 39F6AA06-6870-432D-95C2-1592A0ACDC5C.gif (342x239, 921K)

Nicely done user, soon enough you'll be doing 20 pullups

You're not supposed to be overly creative in the military. Bending the rules is also breaking them.

I did 1pl8 OHP for 3x5 today frens..... i am very happy

Attached: 1476463316010s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Very proud of you user. I can only do with 12 kg plates for now but Im getting there.

based

good job friend keep going

I felt very strong... I also did 110kg squats for 3x5 and then the 3x5 1pl8 OHP then some rows at the end... it was a very good workout.
The OHP 1pl8 made me so happy when I finished it up. I used to do 5kg each side we will all make it fren

Attached: sTzvEKM.png (1359x1349, 530K)

We are all gonna make it bruh

Yeah basically what user said. They caught on that I didnt want to lose my gains but in the end they meritoriously promoted me for my efforts. They also kind of told us to not drink milk only water with a little Gatorade but I didnt care I wasnt going skelator-twinkcore. All said and done, you still look like cardiofag tho not much you can do.

Good shit user. Today I completed three sets of bench with a weight I couldn't even finish one set with two weeks ago.

Good shit frens keep it up

2 months in I finally did 100kg deadlift and 80kg squat for reps on Friday. My back hurts now though, so I will deload and work on form now. Still felt good pulling dat lmao2plate