No brand shampoo

Who else here has stopped using brand shampoo?

>have terrible dry skin basically all my life
>wavy hair that turns into a dry mess after using shampoo
>start not using olive oil soap
>dry skin is gone
>hair looks 5x times better
>only downside is very little dandruff that I am sure will fix with time

Stop using chemicals on your head user

Attached: 0oil.png (1703x1703, 2.58M)

**start using oil soap

I use Bronners soap and it’s great. I wash my hair twice a month now because of it. It’s like $12 for 3 months worth of soap so I don’t feel the need to make my own. Not to mention you can use it for everything. I always bring a small container of it when I fish and camp

Same here but only twice a month?

Stop showering daily

Ok soap for the body, but how do i wash my head?

I have dandruff, so I use a specialized shampoo for that purchased from the pharmacy. It is expensive though. Recently started taking cold showers, so I am waiting to see if the dandruff will go away, so I can switch to something nature based.

Use dove soap. Can buy that shit off mexicans at the swapmeet for $1 a bar

I save my fats from cooking, render it, and make the soap. Works well.

I use mouse to style my hair. It builds up quick if I dont wash my hair regularly. What do?

Also my skins is really oily.

Wash your hair once a week. If you are not a hair let, use beard oil once a week in your hair to keep it fresh and healthy. If you are getting thinning hair, peppermint oil massage your scalp daily.

Funny I have the opposite problem. Oily as fuck skin. If you rub my face on the wall it would probably stain. Start using generic bar of soap for everything. Skin perfectly balanced.

jesus christ people PLEASE

Your hair and skin, just like the rest of your fucking stupid body, can be unique in its needs. Sometimes people have hyper-oily hair that needs shampoo daily, sometimes people have very dry hair that only needs shampoo every few days. Sometimes people need dandruff or ketoconazole shampoo for dry scalp. Sometimes you need moisturizing body wash and sometimes you need plain soap to get excess oil off your body.

Everybody's skin and hair care routine is going to differ a little. Stop acting like yours is the miracle cure.

fuck u dude, coming here and posting truthful statements. who the fuck donyou think you are??? you're not my dad, god, or my boss

if you work out daily then you absolutely need to shower daily

lole I dont even use shampoo
I do scrub my head to stimulate the hair, but I don't use the shampoo to get the oils out, as it would dry out my hair

If u use mouse or pomade you should use water to rinse it out. Otherwise you will start cloging up folics and endup with patchy hair or bold

go away stinky

it took me months for it to go away completely, so just keep doing it

ive tried nopoo and it just fucked my shit up, also only using conditioner, and then using conditioner and shampoo once every two days, i gave up on growing my hair and just started leaving it short so there is no frizz or anything

also, im planning on making my own deodorant because i sweat even at cold temperatures, my shirts are all stained to shit

Make your own using tallow (bonus points if you kill the animal yourself).
It’s super easy and very cheap.

I have to shower daily otherwise I just feel dirty and I can't focus on doing anything productive. Feels fucking shit man, wish I could be a dirty slob

I use this stuff called coffee and coconut, smells wonderful, exfoliates well, and helps reduce inflammation

Stop shopping in the mens section for soap. Notice how men's soap is always "All in One" where as women have different stuff for different reasons. I swear some of those bottles are "Body Wash, Shampoo, Fave Wash, Conditioner, Toothpastw, Shaving Cream all in one".

Here is what I use, had my girlfriend help me with this

>Grapefruit acne facial scrub x3 a week
>Head and Shoulders shampoo every night
>Coconut Oil Conditioner
>Coffee and Coconut body wash every night
>St. Ives body Exfoliator x3 a week
>Volcanic Ash face mask ×1 a week
>Coco Butter Lotion for whole body, everyday after shower
>SPF 45 Sun screen every morning
>Bath with Epsom salts, Oatmeal, Lavander, soak for 20 to 45 minutes every weekend

Before I was using a bottle of Old Spice for everything. I also recommend Pine Tar soap, Ivory soap and anything with goat milk. My skin condition has improved greatly, showers are way longer and more destressing, I smell better and feel cleaner.

Sounds like an expensive pain in the ass. I'll bet none of that actually does jack shit except for the sunscreen.

How often do you buy hygiene products?

You're on a fitness board, your body is like a marble sculpture, do you want to do things right with expensive products that make the marble look its beat, or do you want to pay some Mexican to pressure wash it